Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.9

on 4/19/2009 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Purchased this as a BOGO at CVS along with Cherries in the Glow. Overall the texture is lovely, staying power good but the color is faint and nearly non existant on my pale mauve pink lips. If you want subtle shiney shimmery pale pink lips purchase this. I was attracted to the soft pink tube color which is the Spring 2009 trend color but this just fell flat giving zero color payoff for me. I suspect this would look just fine on ladies with highly pigmented lips which I do not possess or applied over a lipstick,

on 3/17/2009 4:30:00 PM

I've used this lip gloss before & it works great i love the color & the texture on my lips.. its pink whats not too love!

I love this gloss, I can wear it alone or over any pink lipstick for added oomph. Its shimmery but not glittery or gritty. I hate sticky thick glosses and this one isn't too sticky, but still has enough punch to last a good 1-2 hours before u need to reapply. The color is just a light soft pink, like the name says...afterglow :-) I also bought this in Life's a Peach and I really like that color also...its a pinky peach tone. In all, I think these are quality glosses on par with Chanel's Glossimer. My one gripe is the doe foot applicator, I wish it had a brush. However, I will definately purchase more of these.

on 2/24/2009 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I honestly was not happy with this gloss. When I saw it on the shelf, I had to have it because of the beautiful pink shimmery color. However, I did not like it much when I put it on my lips. The color was not as nice as I had hoped and the gloss itself was far too sticky for my taste. All in all, this disappointed me.

on 2/24/2009 6:45:00 PM

When i purchased this gloss i was like oh its pink how cute.. it works great its a good color for all skin types..

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want to first disclose that I'm a huge fan of Laura Mercier's Lip Glace in "baby doll". This lipgloss is 95% similar in both color and formula for an incredible fraction of the cost. For this reason alone I had to give it five stars!

on 12/21/2008 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Loving this gloss! I bought this on a total whim. I needed a pretty pink shiny lipgloss to go with a snow bunny look. This gloss is so gorgeous- natural pink with iridescent shimmers. It's application so smooth, surprisingly for a DS gloss. I prefer lip glosses with doe footed applicators so this is great. I also love the design--it's classic and a bit reminiscent of Chanel or Lancome. Lasting power isn't incredibly as with most glosses. It's a great thing to keep in my purse for a YLBB look to apply with ease. You can build the color with more applications. I want every color!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I Love this gloss color because its the only color of pink that suites my skin tone. My skin only seems to look good with really pale pink and nude glosses, I don't mind that but I did miss putting on something brighter once in awhile :) this color looks so natural and works really well with my undertones. My local Liquidation World had these glosses for $1.99 each which is a steal so I bought a couple of course to last me :D This pink is such a gorgeous color, I swear it will look amazing on anybody........

I bought this on sale and whilst it looks pretty swatched and in the tube, on my lips, its just too pink/red. Its relly shiny and glittery, but not in an OTT way, so you can wear it everyday.

Its not as bright as in the tube, but my lips are quite red anyway and so it I prefer to stick with nude colours as they suit me best, but as it was selling for quite cheap, I wanted to add a pink in my lip products collection.

Its not too sticky, not as sticky as the MACs that I've tried anyway, but the staying power isnt that great. Also, when I first applied it, it stung my lips slightly, but after 5 mins or so, it was fine. This was only the FIRST time I used it, and consecutive times were fine

on 12/26/2008 2:22:00 AM

wow! loving this gloss lots! bummer really because just bought lots of mac glosses a few weeks ago and i like the texture and feel of this much better!!! this is hg and so is cherries in the glow b/c i have pigmented lips and it matches them really well.......also purchased glossy rose but honestly not loving it as much as the other two.
packaging is cute looks like a smaller channel....thinki i might want to pick up the nude color but i will try to whittle down my gloss stash first..