Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

4.1

on 2/5/2002 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought a set of these to keep at my boyfriend's house. (I didn't want to risk losing one of my $$$ Laura Mercier ones!) They are nice but not fabulous -- definitely inferior to the Mercier, but they cost about a fifth as much, as well! They do shed slightly, and I found the shadow brushes slightly prickly. I wouldn't use them for everyday application.

on 12/25/2001 10:21:00 AM

These are some of the best brushes I have ever used. They blend well and hold up well too. I have picked up the whole set!! I love them all !

on 12/9/2001 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yes, they're inexpensive. Everyone seems to like these, but I truly don't understand why. Shape? Great. Feel? Awful. They're a bit too stiff and scratchy. Pass these up at Target and head over to Paula's Choice or Sephora for better low-mid priced options.

I only have the lip brush, but it's excellant! Holds up very well and easily blends.

on 11/19/2001 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have the powder brush, blush brush, large eyeshadow brush, small smudge brush, and eyeliner brush. I am generally pleased with these brushes--they are a great deal! The powder/blush brushes do shed on occasion, but I'm not too concerned with it, since they deposit powder VERY smoothly. The eyeshadow brush is kind of rough and not as flexible as I thought it was (I ONLY use it when my Trish eyeshadow brush is dirty). I use the smudge brush more for concealing blemishes--it's very soft and does a great job.

on 11/18/2001 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ok these brushes are high quality all the way and definately not expensive I would say they are just as good as some of the mac and other high end brushes I have used.

on 9/9/2001 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

These are great brushes. They are really cheap and IMHO great quality.

on 8/16/2001 1:56:00 AM

These brushes are pretty good for a great price, but don't expect these to replace your Trish McEvoy brushes just yet. The eye brushes can hold their own and are probably comparable to MAC, expecially teh large eye shader. The face brushes are soft, but to me they don' tcompare to a high end brush, the bristles are unevenly cut and the brush splays quite easily.

on 8/12/2001 1:08:00 AM

I own the lip brush and medium eye shadow brush and they are really good brushes. Definitely worth the money!

on 7/30/2001 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I own all the brushes in this line and they are worth every penny. Supersoft, high quality brushes with minimal shedding. Best drugstore find out there.
*update*. These originally came in a blue handle and now the line has been revamped to white handles. Still an excellent brush at drugstore prices. There is also a nice range of different brushes comparable to department store lines. Brushes retail between $4 to $15 and are found exclusively at Target.