Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose

Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose

3.8

on 4/10/2003 7:06:00 PM

This smells just like a rose :) I really liked it at first, but got tired of it quickly. If you're into really, really simple fragrances--here ya go! I like to take a whiff of it every now and then, but I usually end up wearing something a little more interesting.

on 3/14/2003 11:40:00 AM

I've worn this for 20 years or so, ever since they introduced it. Unfortunately, it's not too easy to find these days - the department stores always used to carry it. It's the most beautiful rose scent & true to its name, if you know what tea roses really smell like. A little goes a long way.

Update: It's still made and you can get it direct from the company online.

on 3/13/2003 1:37:00 PM

This perfume was sort of popular a few years back, and also one of my first perfumes. I remember getting a small sample vial, putting it in my jewelry box, and opening it to smell a big bouquet of roses! This EDT smells just like rose essential oil, and nothing else. Sometimes I really like single notes, and this is it. I've received compliments from people who wanted to know where the fresh roses are. :) Tea Rose should really be a classic.