Neutrogena Lip Nutrition Mango Moisture Balm

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had really high hopes for this one - normally I have a lot of faith in all of Neutrogena's products (face, skin and hair) but sorry to say this one did NOT deliver. For one thing, it comes in a pot instead of a stick (yuck!) and while it does smell good, it isn't GREAT (and it tastes really bad if you happen to eat something right after applying). I have very chapped lips and didn't think this did a whole lot to help, especially with its hefty $8 price tag. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hey! I thought this product was overpriced for what it gives you. First off, it's hard to get outta the pot. I would liek it better if it were in a tube with a wand or somethin! haha and then, the taste of it was not bad, but I've tasted better balms. I would just stick with the regular chapsticks or balms!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I've now tried all four of the Neitrogena lip nutrition balms. The mango has a wonderful scent and very delicate flavor. It's a decent product and moisturizing enough, but not my favorite from the line. The berry smooth wins over this one; it is more moisturizing and has better staying power. Still, if you want a very lightly flavored gloss/balm, this one is nice. I think it would work just fine under lipstick too.

Wow, I love this stuff. My lips have been a bit flaky and chapped lately due to this fluctuating weather, but this paired with a scrub with my washcloth has really softened them up. I love the smell, I would like to find a food or candy that tastes like that!

This lip balm does great stuff, but it was really expensive for a drugstore lip balm! The stuff is really hard, not soft, so you really have to press down hard to get something out of the pot. The smell is really nice, and it has a really nice gloss-ish look. i got it for 5.97 + tax, which is alot but it did what some department store brands do for a smaller price! continued >>

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

The scent and texture are fantabulous, and it leaves an oh-so-lovely clear sheen, but it isn't so sweet after awhile. The first choice of this line is the Exfoliating Berry Smooth, trust me.

This is overall an ok product. It's rather expensive, but there's a lot of stuff in the jar. I hate the idea of having it all in a little pot though, it gets all over your finger and under your nails, you can never get the right amount. When put on, it makes your lips feel quite soft and adds a bit of shine. The smell is very sweet...I think it's ok, one of my friends adores it, and others despise it, I gues it depends on the person. Decent, but there's better stuff out there.

I loved the smell of this! It made my lips feel smooth and moisturized. Plus I love the cute little container :). i'll buy this again

I love this lip balm! It smells great, and is very moisturizing! I wish Neutrogena had come out with this sooner! I agree, it is a bit pricey for lip balm, but it does its job well! For those of you trying to find this, I found it at Wal-Mart for $6.77 pre-tax. continued >>

Not sure why I wasted my money on this except that I'm a lipbalm ho. Not worth the price at all.