Sephora Heated eyelash curler

Sephora  Heated eyelash curler

2.1

Do not buy this unless youve tried someones and it worked. This did absolutely nothing for my lashes. NOTHING. Maybe i just have thick lashes but I was thoroughly dissappointed by this and will be going back to sephora to try a different one.

on 7/14/2006 1:21:00 AM

Great product. Really produces a great round curl in lashes. (Unlike manual eyelash curles which sometimes "fold" eyelashes to produce that characteristic right-angle-kink.) Works best if you apply mascara *prior* to curling with this tool. LOVE this product. However, would not recommend daily use, as too much heat may damage lashes. Will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Um, it worked to straighten my lashes, but I do not think that was the point!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i understand the otehr bad reviews, when i used the heated curler it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for my lashes.. then i tried it after a regular curler followed by mascara and teh results were FABULOUS, you get an instant false lash curl effect. the trick is to run the curler VERY SLOWLY through your lashes concentrating on teh tips. .then instant glam!
for a truly false eyelash effect, i recommend using a Shu curler to curl ur lashes first, then appply 2 layers of definition mascara, like CG lash exact, followed with 2 layers of lengthening fiber mascara, like lancome's l'extreme or mabyelline unstoppable, then follow with one layer of thickening and volume mascara like Estee Lauder magnascopic or maybelline turbo boost.. then slowly run your heated curler through your lashes and WOW.. you get a fabulous false eyelash effect curl!! im so happy i got this.. however i only gave it 4 lippies because after running teh curler though 'mascara-ed' lashes teh curler gets REALLY DIRTY and is VERY HARD to get all of teh mascara bits out of teh curler.. i will use this for special occasions mostly
to all girls u MUST try this.. or even another brand as this concept for a curler is great
PS. remember to run teh heated curler AFTER mascara or else you will get no results.. like so many other reviews for this item :)

on 6/15/2006 10:06:00 PM

This didn't work. I wanted it to work, but instead, I got to throw some money in the garbage. I'll never try one of these again.

This product did nothing for me it could not lift my eyelashes. However if you have thin small eyelashes it is probably going to work for you. My friend has small thin eyelashes and it works perfectly. It takes a little more time than a regular curler. So unless you have thin eyelashes dont buy it.

on 5/19/2006 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Didn't do anything. I could feel the heat but my eyelashes are just too short for this to do anything. My roommate with long lashes tried it and nothing happened. Really not worth it. My other roommate went to Shanghai and purchased a heated eyelash curler in the standard clamping format for only $1 and that works A LOT BETTER!

on 5/13/2006 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had a bad experience with a traditional eyelash curler a few years ago involving a crowd of people suddenly rushing into the room and accidentally closing it on my lid instead of my lashes so I've sworn off curlers ever since. I figured this would be a good buy but honestly, it's a waste of money.. It does nothing for me if I don't sit around with it for a good 7-10 minutes per eye. Granted I have straight Asian lashes but this is pretty ridiculous! Don't bother unless you have the time to invest 15 minutes into curling your lashes every morning.

on 5/29/2006 8:42:00 PM

this sucked so bad i just wanted to light it on fire. it actually BURNED my eyelashes OFF. holy f***! this is the WORST thing IVE EVER TRIED

on 5/19/2006 2:06:00 AM

I saw all the Okay reviews and thought I would try again, because I found it On Sale..and my HotLashes was lost in with my luggage.
This plastic curler did not work..will go back to my handy and excellent Hot Lashes heated curler.
The best by far and worth the money.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools