Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickMegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickMegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickMegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickWET N WILD CATSUIT MATTE

4.1

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These are the best matte, budge-proof lipsticks ever! And for the price they can't be beat. I bought 9, and ended up giving 4 to my daughters because they were too light for me. I have tried all the fancy brands, but these rock at $3.99, especially when it's buy two and get the third 75% off!

They do not come off until you eat. To get them off, in fact I use oil at home, and carry a lip balm just to get them off.

Also the really nice pinky-nude color looks very light and pretty on my light brown skin, especially because it pops with the pinky coral against my yellow undertones. But I think this would look great on anyone.

I have found a dupe, however in Give Me Mocha, it a dupe for the Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Double Dare.

PS if you use a little lip balm it converts to a regular lipstick. Just go over it lightly with lip balm and roll your lips together, and viola! It continues all day, and stays just as vibrant!

on 4/19/2017 2:19:00 PM

I bought one on a whim because they were on sale at the drugstore and then ran back and bought some more. I bought Give Me Mocha, Rebel Rose, and Nudist Peach and they all work great for my color, which is a light/medium with very golden undertones, and a lot of pinks and peaches tend to look kind of funky on me. It stayed put even after I ate breakfast and lunch, drank water and coffee all day, and talked for an hour long presentation, with zero cracking or pilling, and very minimal fading. I wasn't convinced when I first put it on because it went on semi glossy and seemed somewhat sheer, but it dried quickly and perfectly matte and pigmented. You really only need one good swipe to get coverage with this, so I barely felt like I had anything on my lips! By far my favorite liquid lipstick for both comfort and staying power, and you really can't beat the price point.

on 4/18/2017 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I really like these.

The colors offered are gorgeous and there's honestly something here for everyone. The pigmentation is good and true to the bottle. My favorite thing about them is how they feel though-- for a matte liquid lipstick, they don't feel drying or heavy like many other similar lipsticks.

The only critique I have on these is that the outer edges of my lips start to fade after a couple of hours for me, but other than that they're amazing.

on 4/16/2017 3:40:00 AM

So I got the "Rebel Rose" shade and I found the color gorgeous and I love, love, love, that their products are either vegan or cruelty free. I put this shade on, it's somewhat vampy, mauvey, pale purple, but so pretty, and the staying power was insane. i was drinking wine for good 2 hours and it never faded at all. Possibly the only downside is that it can dry your lips out, but it's matte, so make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized. I will def be trying other colors. Wet 'n Wild has really stepped up their game and I love it.

on 4/7/2017 2:31:00 PM

Ok, these are my favorite liquid lips that I have tried along with Kat von D. I am a balm addict, and usually like creamy/glossy lips. But sometimes you are going out to dinner or have an event and just want a lipstick that stays put. These stay put, are lightweight on my lips, and aren't horrifically drying. My lip lines don't stand out too much when I use these. The price is amazing. The color selection is meh. I have the rose, mocha, a purple and the "fierce" red. I had the pink, but returned it as it was a horrible white based Barbie pink on me. The rose and mocha are pretty good MLBB on me, one leaning cooler, the other warmer. The line could use more of these, it is not big enough for everyone to find their perfect color. The purple is pinkish based and flattering. The red is not my HG, it is a tiny bit too cool for me, but it doesn't turn straight fuchsia so it is ok for when I want a red but don't want to waste using my HG discontinued KVD Project Chimps. I want a hot pink next. These are worth the 4-5 bucks.

on 4/6/2017 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are matte liquid lipsticks and are super opaque. These are super affordable and light weight. These are not super drying which is great since a lot of mattes do that. They are so great and affordable, great choice of colors too. Try them!

on 4/6/2017 9:03:00 AM

I have the whole collection, and I've never been a fan of red lipstick until I found these babies. Plus, they are almost identical to Jeffree Star's Velour liquid lipsticks, from the packaging to the product itself they are so identical it's scary. They are matte, but not matte to where it feels like your lips are drying out. It feels like your wearing nothing and I love it! It doesn't smear, and dries quickly. You can also layer and ombré the colors if you needed to. There's just an endless amount of opportunities with these lipsticks, and such a range of beautiful colors! My favorite of the collection is Flame of the Game!

on 4/4/2017 3:05:00 AM

I bought this in Rebel Rose after seeing my fave nail Polish YouTuber wearing it. It's very reasonably priced as are most Wet n Wild products. The shade Rebel Rose is very wearable. Kind of a MLBB look, depending on your complexion. The formula is great. It goes on smooth. Feels comfortable and stays put. I have worn it alone and with gloss over it. Looks really nice with Buxom Dolly over it. After initially trying this, I bought two more for back up & purse. I haven't tried any other shades yet. There are some good videos on YouTube showing people swatching the different shades. I should mention I have never owned any matte lip product before this one. More of a gloss person, but so glad I tried this. It's really great! 😊

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really like these lipsticks a lot more than I thought I would.
I bought two shades Berry Recognize and Coral Corruption.
I do really like both but Coral Corruption which is a bright red-toned coral seemed too bright on my skin tone, or at least too bright for my taste.
It looks amazing on my sister who is lighter than me, she is mac NC25 and rattan 2w2 in Estee lauder double wear. I am nc35 and wheat 3n2 in Estee lauder.
I love the Berry recognize it is much deeper on the lips than in the tube.
On my medium skin tone, it is a berry wine shade and I love it.
It is not too much for summer time due to being a berry rose type shade so it works, but I also think it will be very nice for fall as well. I love when I find shades I feel I can wear anytime.
It is very long wearing and dries rather quickly. Another good thing is that it is not drying on the lips.
I would 100% recommend using a lip liner before applying because the edges just do not look as nice without it. The wand could be improved for applying more neatly.
On days I do not want it to be as bold I will just use my finger and tap the color onto my lips.
It does start to wear off close to four hours with eating and drinking but not too bad and not peeling like other long lasting lipsticks I have used in the past.
Mostly just the centers and starts to fade a bit but you can add another layer and it looks fine. After 12 hours it was still stuck there.
I recommend taking it along with you to touch up if needed or taking a lip balm (FYI the balm will remove the lasting power) and use it to help blend the product back into the lips if it starts to get a little patchy.

It does remove easily with Ponds cold cream or other oily type product.
If you eat anything greasy that will tend to make it come off so be careful and touch up if needed so it does not get crazy looking.
I plan on buying these two next Give Me Mocha and Rebel Rose.

on 4/1/2017 1:04:00 PM

These are great cheap matte lippies. I have bought several colors, and wear them regularly. At $4.99 a pop, you can't go wrong. I believe the apply far better than NYX soft matte lip cream, and last longer. It applies easily, and dries quickly. But it's not the normal dry, uncomfortable matte. I would recommend these!