wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

on 5/25/2017 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought two shades - Nudist Peach and Coral Corruption. The peach shade application was very smooth and felt very nice on my lips. Then when it dried, I could sort of make out the lines on my lips but it wasn't too noticeable. Then, when i smiled, there was an immediate stopping line where the very inside of my lip was exposed. I tried the application with coral color the next day and again, it had a great feel to it and after applying completely to my lips, I used the wand to dab some color slightly onto the inner part of my bottom lip. I held my lips parted to allow the formula to dry. That seemed to help some but halfway through the day, the lipstick on that part right inside my lip was worn away and the line was even more noticeable. I think the formula is really smooth and I tried to like these lip glosses because of the price and the variety of colors available, but unless it's a user error and not the fault of the product ( and someone please tell me if that is so), then I am going to pass them on to a friend and see if they have better luck than I did.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

definitely hit or miss depending on the color

on 5/24/2017 6:08:00 PM

I tried wearing the pink shade yesterday. I exfoliated and dried my lips, then put this on. It went on very patchy, but I was able to get a pretty decent coverage. A few hours later it was flaking and coming off my lips! I couldn't do anything to save it. I had to completely take it off. Definitely won't use it again. I much prefer colourpop.

Eyes: Violet

Everything in this product is perfect! Strong colors with comfortable package. I just have to be careful to not make too strong layer. The less, the better. For sure will buy more :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Awesome lipstick!! Super pigmented and great price. Pretty color selection and good staying power :D Also it's not drying, would recommend to anyone !

on 5/18/2017 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Y'all, these are too good.... I have to buy all of them.

I currently have three of the shades:
Rebel Rose (the most beautiful dusty mauve rose)
Video Vixen (a deep, dark berry burgundy), and
Flame of the Game (vivid orange red).

The doe foot, first of all, is the best applicator I've had on any liquid lipstick ever. It has a deep "curve-hugging" contour that fits your lip, so it applies accurately.
The formula is pigmented, matte, and long-wearing on all the shades I have. Hate to say it, as Kat Von D liquids were my signature, but Wet n' Wild has completely rivaled her formula, especially with a price point below $5. Incredible. Cheap, fantastic quality, beautifully bold.
Unlike most mattes, these aren't drying, and yet they don't transfer! HOW?
I'm impressed.

on 5/13/2017 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love everything about this product! From the formula to the packaging! The way the wand is made at an angle to grab your lip is genius! Price is also very inexpensive! HG for sure! I love the rosey rebel, berry recognize, and give me mocha. I almost bought an ABH liquid lipstick before this one, I'm glad I didn't!

on 5/13/2017 5:48:00 PM

I was really skeptical with this product.I purchased one,since it was buy 1 & get 2nd item 75% OFF.This liquid matte lipstick is AMAZING.I couldn't wait to go back to purchase more.It's really a hit & miss with me on lip colors.I'm too picky.This product met all my expectations: Color was great with my skin tone.Stayed on my lips without any strange peeling.Easy to remove.A+ WET "N WILD!!!

on 5/7/2017 12:12:00 AM

I dont have a lot of liquid lip to review, I only have sephora lip liquid, the balm and wet n wild give me mocha.
The formula is thin but not drying at all, the color is beautiful. Its a brown red but still make my lip plum, not drying as other lip liquid. I will go back and buy more color because I love the formula so much.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had to buy this after all the awesome reviews I've seen so I picked it up in Coral Corruption. it's a peachy pink that suits my fair skin. and it lasts better than any drugstore lipstick I've tried. even better it doesn't make me want to rip my lips off after an hour. if they get dry I just put balm on top. it also doesnt get crumbly like some long wears. overall this is a miracle product. WnW is really upping their game lately!