wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

I have give me mocha, berry recognize and rebel rose. The formula and applicator is absolutely amazing! It's a thin formula but very pigmented and not streaky at all. Also lasts a decent amount of time before it gets a little dry.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So, I own the peach shade. It's so freaking gorgeous on. But the formula is so thin. It takes a bit to get an opaque coverage. I still like it though. And the applicator is pleasantly comfortable lol.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my first liquid lipstick and I really like it! I am very fair, and cool toned. I prefer mauve colors, rosey pinks. I picked the shade Rebel Rose, and I love the color. My lips do feel dry after applying this (but not a lot, definitely not dried out, just a bit drier), but I go over it with Burt's Bees, which solves the problem.

I am very particular about lipstick shades, I know what looks good on me (mauve colors). If you are cool-toned, fair, or enjoy mauves, then I'd give Rebel Rose a shot. Got this for 3 dollars on sale at Walgreens, so price can't be beat.

Also, in the past my lips have peeled from any kind of lipstick and even many chapsticks. Lately I have been trying budget lip products (I'm afraid to put down $$ for a lip product I might be allergic too) and I'm happy to say Wet n Wild and Elf haven't caused peeling for me. I'll take off a lippie if this ever does cause peeling.

on 5/30/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't have much experience with liquid lipsticks. I recently bought the Lancome Matte Shaker lipstick in Beige Vintage and was blown away by it. I saw the rave reviews of this lipstick and thought it would be good as a way to not go through the lancome one too quickly. I bought Rebel Rose>looks like I smeared dirt on my lips..straight up gray brown on me. Berry Extravaganza is a good color (not for summer) but I don't like how it feels on the lips. feels dry looks dry and flat on lips... lancome is 5 times more expensive but the difference is night and day.

on 5/25/2017 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought two shades - Nudist Peach and Coral Corruption. The peach shade application was very smooth and felt very nice on my lips. Then when it dried, I could sort of make out the lines on my lips but it wasn't too noticeable. Then, when i smiled, there was an immediate stopping line where the very inside of my lip was exposed. I tried the application with coral color the next day and again, it had a great feel to it and after applying completely to my lips, I used the wand to dab some color slightly onto the inner part of my bottom lip. I held my lips parted to allow the formula to dry. That seemed to help some but halfway through the day, the lipstick on that part right inside my lip was worn away and the line was even more noticeable. I think the formula is really smooth and I tried to like these lip glosses because of the price and the variety of colors available, but unless it's a user error and not the fault of the product ( and someone please tell me if that is so), then I am going to pass them on to a friend and see if they have better luck than I did.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

definitely hit or miss depending on the color

on 5/24/2017 6:08:00 PM

I tried wearing the pink shade yesterday. I exfoliated and dried my lips, then put this on. It went on very patchy, but I was able to get a pretty decent coverage. A few hours later it was flaking and coming off my lips! I couldn't do anything to save it. I had to completely take it off. Definitely won't use it again. I much prefer colourpop.

Eyes: Violet

Everything in this product is perfect! Strong colors with comfortable package. I just have to be careful to not make too strong layer. The less, the better. For sure will buy more :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Awesome lipstick!! Super pigmented and great price. Pretty color selection and good staying power :D Also it's not drying, would recommend to anyone !

on 5/18/2017 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Y'all, these are too good.... I have to buy all of them.

I currently have three of the shades:
Rebel Rose (the most beautiful dusty mauve rose)
Video Vixen (a deep, dark berry burgundy), and
Flame of the Game (vivid orange red).

The doe foot, first of all, is the best applicator I've had on any liquid lipstick ever. It has a deep "curve-hugging" contour that fits your lip, so it applies accurately.
The formula is pigmented, matte, and long-wearing on all the shades I have. Hate to say it, as Kat Von D liquids were my signature, but Wet n' Wild has completely rivaled her formula, especially with a price point below $5. Incredible. Cheap, fantastic quality, beautifully bold.
Unlike most mattes, these aren't drying, and yet they don't transfer! HOW?
I'm impressed.