Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

4.5

I really really wanted to love this product however all the hype it had just left me so disappointed. For the amount of hype this product had I thought it would be a God send but nope it was just absolutely horrendous for me. Now I love and support ABH I think they have a great line of everything and their other eyeshadows are great, I know that red shadows are very hard to formulate so I get why there is so much fallout. My issue is that these colors faded way too quickly for me, I could have used it glue as a primer and they would still fade. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Price point wise it is a great value, tons of shadows that come out to about 4.08 per shadow. Price is reasonable but that's it. Packaging is meh and gets dirty super quick. I don't know this palette was just not for me, I love seeing the looks everyone else makes with these and I wish it worked for me but unfortunately no cigar.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was doubtful about buying this at first since I mostly use neutral colors. This palette is amazing I thought it would be overrated and not good but the quality is amazing. You can do so many different looks with this palette and it blends like a dream. My favorite palette ever I'm in love!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A beautiful collection of warm shades to choose from and the palette itself is well-made. The shades are pigmented and soft to work with and glide effortlessly on my lids. I do need a primer still but it is not a deal breaker for me.I had been debating whether to get this or not and I can honestly say it is a keeper. Suitable for every season in my opinion too.

I was on the fence about purchasing this for a few months. Recently, a dear friend of mine has this palette and was kind enough to let me try it. That's all it took. I was immediately in love. The colours are beautifully pigmented and stay in place very well. They're blendable and buttery soft. The shades within the palette are so unique. I'm so thrilled with this palette. I'd buy this over and over again.

on 3/22/2017 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm officially in the bandwagon. Easily the most buttery, easy to use shadows I've used. Such pretty colors, and lovely packaging. The brush is great too. I am so glad I got this!

I finally picked up this palette after a long time debating whether or not I should. After years of being dedicated to MAC and UD shadows, I bought the Master Palette by Mario from ABH in October and since, ABH is the only brand I'll purchase shadow from. Every colour in this palette is so incredibly pigmented, smooth, buttery, and blendable. The brush included is also really good. You can create such a wide variety of looks with this, and even the berry shades are very wearable for everyday. I love that this palette is mainly matte (two are shimmery, but not chunky glitter). UD and Mac come nowhere close to this. For $55 CAD, it's completely worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really went back and forth on buying this palette. I have other palette with similar colors and was unsure if I'd use some of the pinks. I bought this and thought for sure I'd return it. WRONG! This palette is my all time favorite. I can't put it down. All the colors blend like a dream. They actually last on my lids too. I'm kicking myself for not getting the Mario palette when it came out now. I highly recommend! Out performs my more expensive eyeshadows. I hear they're releasing a sister palette this Fall. I'll be getting that too

This is probably my favorite palette ever. I'm a matte eyeshadow girl and that's my favorite thing about this palette, it's mainly matte shades. I think there's only 2 shimmer, and then there's like one satin shade. The quality is unbelievable! These shadows blend themselves with no effort. So pigmented, so beautiful. They do have kickup, but that doesn't bother me. Buy this pallette.

I can't say enough good things about this palette. It's like it was made for me! I'm pale with warm undertones, freckles and hazel eyes. The colors really look great with my coloring and eyes. The shades all compliment each other well and are very easy to blend. Plus, they are highly pigmented, so a little goes a LONG way. This was my first Anastasia of Beverly Hills purchase, and I am really glad the sales person suggested it. My only gripe is the packaging. I don't really care for the velvet box, as it looks dirty fast. Plus, it does not securely close, so I can't travel with it. Other than that, LOVE!

on 3/21/2017 5:23:00 PM

Love the shades, perfect pigmentation and blends easily. One of my "go-tos".