Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.4

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous peachy colors! I have a MAC palette with pinks, but until now had yet to find a palette with the same color gradient, but in peaches. I love that there is a deep purple shade that complements the others, and a nice, soft, light green shade, too. The brow bone shades are so soft and creamy looking with the right amount of shimmer. I have fair skin, easily burn, with dark blonde hair, grey eyes. This palette allows looks that make my eyes look so blue. I can see these shades on all skin/hair types, and I was surprised by how little fallout there is compared to other Too Faced palettes. Try the matching blush/highlight palette with the eyes; it's so pretty and flattering especially if you have a hint of a tan (I use Sephora's spray tan once a week).

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I returned this because the shades were just too warm for me, I just prefer cooler colors but the quality of this palette was amazing and I wish I was comfy in warm shades because these are beautiful! Very pigmented pretty colors with little to no fallout. Very strong synthetic candy peach smell which is nice too. Really really nice palette if you like peachy/warm tones. Would be especially lovely as a gift.

Wonderful palette!

It is something that I didn´t have in my collection yet.
I love neutrals so looking to the chocolate collection you have many neutral palettes with different themes (of colors) so I don´t feel that I have repets that way.

The Chocolate Bar is mostly warm and leans to golden and burgandy
The Chocolate Semi Sweet is darker, like a chocolate smoky and have both warm and cool color (and a black color too)
The Chocolate Bon Bons is a cool palette and leans to grey-ish pink and purple
The Sweet Peach is a warm palette with great peachy, pink and purple shades.

I feel the Sweet Peach palette is as pigmented and great as the chocolate collection. And that surprise me since there was so much mix reviews. If you want it than go for it.
This collection is perfect for me that I love neutrals and the brown skale is perfect! I Hope too face come out with another neutral palette for the collection soon!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think perfect,so Pretty and smell so good

I like this, I do. I remember when it first came out I was not interested whatsoever. Mainly because I don't like limited edition makeup. When I heard it was coming back out with a new collection, I still wasn't too interested. Well, I went shopping after Christmas and noticed they had it at Ulta. I decided to pick it up because why not? Plus I knew it was selling out quickly everywhere so since it was there I figured i'd buy and try. If I din't like it, I could take it back. I watched countless yt videos trying to get inspiration of looks to create with this. I found some and made myself use this for 3 days straight to determine if I liked it and wanted to keep it. I really liked all looks I created and am going to keep this. I think I'll probably use the brighter peach shades more in the spring/summer. I also am confused by/don't at all like the purples. The green is actually nice but I also hate the black. I wish they would have given more peach/pink/coral shades in place of those shades since it IS a peach palette. I'm also kind of over the warm brown trends but will admit they work nicely with the peaches. I was concerned I wouldn't like the smell since I don't like peaches but it doesn't bother me and reminds me a bit of summer.The little smiley face peach is so effing cute, I can't. I do like this palette and glad I own it, although I wish it were less expensive. I also wish all of the dumb hype around it would calm down, it's annoying. I don't think i'll ever use up the whole thing, so that's why i said no to repurchase.I also think that if I do ever hit pan on certain shades, I can possibly try to find some dupes. I feel like a lot of brands are going to put out peachy/coral shades since it's the current trend.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm obssesed with this palette! High pigmentation, the eyeshadows blend like a dream and the smell!! Omg!! The smell is delicious! When i do my makeup with this palette the smell of peach puts me in a good mood i can picture myself doing my makeup on a beautiful summer day in a garden full of peaches lol. The eyeshadows are beautiful if you like warm browns,olive greens,deep purples and peaches you need to have it! If you are familiar with the chocolate bar palettes you will looove it! Not to mention the packaging! So cute

I didn't love it but I don't hate it. I prefer the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette A LOT more.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Tbh i love it so much i love the color and the coverage and to me it goes w everything so good

So I stalked this palette for weeks on its first release and didn't nab it, but I was able to find it when re-released. I spent serious time trying to locate this, and I'm so glad I did. It's my favorite palette right now. I'm nw 10 ish with light brown hair and blue eyes, and have never used very warm colors and certainly never orangey ones on my eyes, I have always been afraid of looking like a pink eyed white rabbit with warm colors. But, after seeing these shades on other women, I wanted to try them out. I love these tones, and love how many different looks I can create. If I had one complaint (besides what a pain in the ass it was to find), it would be that i would love to have had a lighter matte brown for a transition color for the crease-but otherwise love the quality, blendability, colors, packaging, and color payoff.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The shadows are richly pigmented and the formula seems to be consistent. (the scent is also a bonus) I have either oily eyelids or super dry eyelids . Without an eye primer, the shadows lasted me a good 4-5 hours before it starts fading and around 10 hours, it becomes a really light wash. When I have dry eyelids, the shadows seem to not blend very well (though it is expected) and clings onto the dry spots. With an eyeshadow primer (I either use Too faced shadow insurance or Mac painterly paint pot ) the color stays vibrant for 5 hours + . One complaint is that I wish it would include a darker brown or even purple/black color.