Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.6

on 8/9/2016 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

If you only ever invest in one matte eyeshadow pallette, Tartelette In Bloom pallete should be the one. I love all the shades from the light to the deep. So many different looks, so many good colours. It's not one of those palettes where you only ever end up using like 3 or 4 out of the 12/16 shades (looking at you ABH Self Made Pallet). You will actually want to experiment with all the beautiful colours.

The packaging is really sturdy as well. I traveled to 4 countries with this thing in my carry on and my checked in luggage and no breakage, no falling out piece.

In Australia, this thing is obviously quite pricey and if its not out of stock, you're lucky at least in Melbourne. I bought mine in Sephora in Singapore for $72 SGD (pretty much 1:1 conversion rate.)

on 7/23/2016 9:02:00 PM

Just tried it for a bride. Attractive packaging. Nice colors, variable in pigment payoff, quite a lot of fallout below the eye. If you like to do eyes before foundation and concealer, this might work for you.

on 6/17/2016 2:15:00 PM

I had been eyeing this palette for a looooooooooooong time. My daughter knew I was interested in it, and bought it for me for Mother's Day. It took me a little while to figure it out, but I am loving it. I will admit to watching many Youtube tutorials on it, then figuring out what worked best on me. A few of the colors I know I will NEVER use, but most work well, and the more I use it the more daring I tend to be. I have not been able to complete an entire look from it without using atleast one shade from another palette to help me complete the look. Surprisingly, it smells like cocoa and I love it. Yes, I think it's pricey, but if you look at all the shades you get, it's a pretty good deal. The quality of the shadows are wonderful, and blend well. All in all, I am glad I have it and use is almost every day -- even though I use it in combination with other pallettes.

on 7/16/2016 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was super excited to get this palette, not as excited when I finally tried it. I like it, but there are other palettes I'll reach for besides this one. I know a lot of people like it, but I hate the chocolate scent of this. Please stop making makeup smell like food :/ The shadows just aren't as blendable or creamy as I thought they would be. For the price, I imagined a better palette overall. Still giving it a 4 overall though for shade selection, staying power and pigmentation.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is awesome and smells WONDERFUL

on 5/12/2016 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Absolutely beautiful palette. My favorite thing about it is that each row has a different undertone. There is a cool, warm, and rosy row. It's a great way to experiment with some different looks without wasting money on a palette you might not even like. If you gravitate toward warm shades, this is a great opportunity to try out some cool and rosy looks while still being able to make full use of the palette if you don't like a cool toned look. There is really something for everyone in this palette. The quality is fantastic and the packaging is just gorgeous.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this pallet! I can use this and only this for a daily look or glamorous one. I have green eyes and cool toned medium skin.

on 5/4/2016 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

YES, YES, and YES! This is my favorite palette ever by far! The colors are beautiful and highly pigmented. There are so many different looks to make with this palette. It's one of those palettes that I will never leave at home when I travel. If you don't have it and are reading this review... go get it!

on 5/12/2016 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought this palette 2 days ago, and could not wait to write a review. First of all, the packaging is just gorgeous! Ahh, those purple and magenta petals... sooo pretty! Awesome sized mirror, sleek, thin, travel friendly container. The eyeshadows are so beautiful! The amount of each is quite large, and will last you forever. The formula is soft, buttery, easily blendable and very pigmented. You need to slightly tap the brush (don't swirl! ) into the shadow to pick up a good amount. I came to work wearing a bronze brown look and immediately my co-workers noticed and complimented on my makeup! Highly recommended

on 5/7/2016 9:01:00 AM

This is my current holy grail eye palette. Before this, I was using the Urban Decay Naked 2, a Dior 5-shadow palette, and the Urban Decay Naked Basics. With each one, I never knew how to create more than 1 eye look because I could never learn how to use all the shades.

The Tartelette In Bloom palette is arranged in a really "organised" way with all the similar tones grouped together. It helps that it's arranged as quads which mean that you can easily pick colours to blend and use.

It's a very versatile palette for both neutral and more dramatic looks. Colour payoff is great, staying paying is excellent (over a primer). The shimmer colours are not too glittery.

I do use every colour! Even Funny Girl, the shade that most reviewers tend to dislike.