Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.6

on 9/16/2016 8:44:00 AM

This palette is so beautifully packaged and the formula is buttery and very pigmented!!! The staying power is impressive. I can confidently say it can last 12 hours. One Saturday I was trying out an evening look and I put this on around 12 noon and set it with MUFE Mist and Fix. By midnight, the colors still looked as fresh as when I applied them at noon! This palette takes you from daytime nude looks into bolder evening looks. So versatile! It is pricey, yes, but it will go a long way because of the high-pigmentation. I first got the KVD Shade and Light eye shadow palette but that one was like meh and underwhelming. I exchanged it for this palette and I'm so happy I did!

on 9/5/2016 10:38:00 AM

If you're looking for a makeup artist review about blendability, undertones, which brushes to use etc I'm afraid I can't comment anything along those lines. What I can say is, it took me 3 months to decide which higher-end eyeshadow palette to buy, and after comparing this one with 6 other close runners up I'm so happy with my decision. Only after buying it did I find out that the top row is cool colours, middle row is warm colours and bottom row is pink/purple based. I wore this for the first time to a wedding - during the day I only wore it light and at night I didn't have time to wash everything off and start again so I just added darker colours hoping for the best, and even forgot to spray setting spray... And it blended perfectly well together and didn't move all night!! I know this isn't a professional review by any means but I'm just trying to be honest in saying that after so long researching and testing and deciding, I'm really fond of this palette and I understand the hype.

on 8/28/2016 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have quiet a few palettes and the Tartelette palettes hold a place of their own. What won me over is the fact that these eye-shadows stay on my oily lids even without a primer. I can even use these as a base and they hold my other shadows all day.

They are not as pigmented as Kat Von D's (I doubt any palette is) but they are second place for me, especially for the mattes.

The shadows are different, they are dryer and slightly powdery but on the eyelids they are pigmented and the colours stay true. I love the colours in this palette and my eye-shadow is on point with these on all day.

Fell in love with Tarte's Tartelette eye-shadows then checked out a blush and fell in love with that too, so am loving Tarte right now.

on 8/13/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my firs review here and i decided it shoul be about something i absolutely adore. packaging, all the perfect colours you need,lovely smell..aah. Colour pay off is sooo good you only need a slightest touch with brush. And it gives so many beautiful combinations and options-perfect!

on 8/9/2016 9:41:00 AM

AHHHHH I LOVE THIS PALETTE.

I only really started getting suckered in to "higher" end make-up in the past few years so I probably have a fair bit of catching up to do compared to a lot of MAU users. I own 3 of the UD palettes (naked 2, naked smokey, and spectrum). So yes, this is my third neutrals type palette. The others have not seen the light of day since I got it.

I find that the way the colours are grouped up are extremely complimentary and makes it a dream to use - I'm usually half asleep when I am applying my makeup before work anyway so anything that makes it easier wins bonus points.

The shadows blend extremely well and hold tight to my greasy eyelids - lasts all day without any primer and no fall out.

I suppose the only thing that the naked palettes would have over this one is the fact that they come with a brush (although I've read some people saying the brushes are bad anyway? I don't mind them). It is lightly chocolate scented which is quite pleasant and adds to the overall enjoyable experience of using this palette. Packaging is sturdy and travels well.

on 8/9/2016 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

If you only ever invest in one matte eyeshadow pallette, Tartelette In Bloom pallete should be the one. I love all the shades from the light to the deep. So many different looks, so many good colours. It's not one of those palettes where you only ever end up using like 3 or 4 out of the 12/16 shades (looking at you ABH Self Made Pallet). You will actually want to experiment with all the beautiful colours.

The packaging is really sturdy as well. I traveled to 4 countries with this thing in my carry on and my checked in luggage and no breakage, no falling out piece.

In Australia, this thing is obviously quite pricey and if its not out of stock, you're lucky at least in Melbourne. I bought mine in Sephora in Singapore for $72 SGD (pretty much 1:1 conversion rate.)

on 7/23/2016 9:02:00 PM

Just tried it for a bride. Attractive packaging. Nice colors, variable in pigment payoff, quite a lot of fallout below the eye. If you like to do eyes before foundation and concealer, this might work for you.

on 7/16/2016 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was super excited to get this palette, not as excited when I finally tried it. I like it, but there are other palettes I'll reach for besides this one. I know a lot of people like it, but I hate the chocolate scent of this. Please stop making makeup smell like food :/ The shadows just aren't as blendable or creamy as I thought they would be. For the price, I imagined a better palette overall. Still giving it a 4 overall though for shade selection, staying power and pigmentation.

on 6/17/2016 2:15:00 PM

I had been eyeing this palette for a looooooooooooong time. My daughter knew I was interested in it, and bought it for me for Mother's Day. It took me a little while to figure it out, but I am loving it. I will admit to watching many Youtube tutorials on it, then figuring out what worked best on me. A few of the colors I know I will NEVER use, but most work well, and the more I use it the more daring I tend to be. I have not been able to complete an entire look from it without using atleast one shade from another palette to help me complete the look. Surprisingly, it smells like cocoa and I love it. Yes, I think it's pricey, but if you look at all the shades you get, it's a pretty good deal. The quality of the shadows are wonderful, and blend well. All in all, I am glad I have it and use is almost every day -- even though I use it in combination with other pallettes.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is awesome and smells WONDERFUL