Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 7/3/2015 12:39:00 PM

I tried this Perfume in a department store and was impressed with how long it lasted and even my Husband noticed and said I smelt nice, It lasted a good few hours so I decided to buy a Bottle and although it still smells lovely it seems weak compared to the tester. It only lasts about an hour on me and then I have to top up, So I am really disappointed with this and can only think that the testers are made stronger to entice people to buy or maybe I have just got too used to it. I find if I spray on my clothes it lasts a bit longer. I still love it though.

on 7/1/2015 12:01:00 AM

This is such a pretty and feminine scent, it's among my favorite fragrances. It seems to last a long time.I don't think it's strong at all,but you don't have to use a lot so it last me a long time.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is pricy but worth it because the scent last n clothes for a long time not only for the first 20min

on 6/21/2015 10:25:00 AM

This is one of my top 5 favourite perfumes.

Smells beautiful, looks beautiful!

Lasts for ages on the skin IF YOU GET THE EDP!

I have previously used the EDT and while it smells just as divine and looks just as pretty, the scent doesn't linger and it is not worth the money savings.

on 6/3/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

First off, the bottle for this is so classy and pretty. Chanel with pink liquid! No wonder this is a popular female buy. But what I don't understand is the overwhelming popularity of this. Chanel products are always expensive, but I do find Coco Mademoiselle to be more expensive than some of their other fragrances. I think my biggest problem with this is that every second girl I know wears this. No joke. To me it is like the adult version of Britney Spears' fantasy, which I can smell on every second teenage girl at the mall. Saying that, I don't think this smells bad. But I do think it smells boring. To me it smells mostly of patchouli, which I love but I find that there isn't too much aside from it except for some faint hints of something floral and fruity. I find it nice, clean and pretty. But again, boring. I have so many samples of this perfume that I just cannot use up but I try to in order to get through them. It does have decent sillage and longevity though. If you like it buy away.

My mum buys me this sometimes as a gift and it has a lovely smell, friends have complimented the smell when wearing it on nights out. Wouldn't wear everyday as I think it's quite a stronger scent which I prefer for glam evenings or nights out however despite being strong it is a pretty smell:) probably wouldn't buy myself since there are slightly cheaper perfumes I enjoy just as much but it was a lovely gift to receive and nice for special occasions so if you are wanting to treat yourself or someone special this is a great perfume to get.

on 5/25/2015 12:28:00 PM

I'm 28 and I LOVE this fragrance. My husband is also a huge fan so I of course wear it to bed. It's also light enough to wear to the office. I would recommend you purchase the lotion and perfume together.

I'm honestly so disappointed with this. When I see Chanel I think high end designer, with extraordinairy styles and pushing the limits. When simply looking at the bottle I am disappointed with the look of it. Because it is Chanel however I did purchase the 250ml which then became my worst regret because the fragrance itself vanishes within an hour. I thought it was just me not smelling it anymore so I asked a friend if she can smell anything on me and she then said it smells like nothing. Not Chanel quality in my opinion.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Ladies...this perfume..not the Eau de Toliet....is SHEER LUX! I received the perfume and lotion combo for mother's day, and I feel like a queen! This is NOT a cheap fragrance,,,,so use sparingly. A Dab will do you anyway, Chanel has hit the mark with this one! It is sure to become a classic, along with their No5!

on 5/17/2015 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to signature scent. It's a warm, spicy floral but very unique. Smells mature but not 'old' like CHANEL No. 5. It's flirty and goes well for day or night time use.

Popular Fragrances