Shu Uemura Depsea water

Shu Uemura Depsea water

4.1

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

on 6/28/2004 6:43:00 PM

I just got a bottle of the Depsea water spray after attending a Depsea facial event at my local Shu counter. The MA used the Rose one on me while doing my foundation and she used the depsea water to wet her brushes with while doing my eye makeup. While it sounds a bit gimmicky, I figured I'd give it a try since it was free anyway. This is perfect for a quick refresher on a hot day. I got the Rosemary scented one but I don't really detect much of a smell when I use it. The rose one smelled really nice so I might pick that one up next. It also helps keep my skin hydrated even on days where its a bit dry outside. Overall, I would recommend this product.

I have Rose and Chamomile and while it does seem to be a bit ridiculous to be paying for a 150mL spray bottle of water and fragrance (whatever they put into it, my japanese isnt very good), I still think it's a nice product. Sometimes I use it before applying moisturizer, other times after foundation and I sometimes even use it in my hair. I bought this duty free in Taiwan for just NT550 (around US17) so I think it's good value.

I love this! I have the Cornflower scent. I use it all hours of the day, over and under makeup, and to sheer down Shu Uemura's Nobara foundation. It really helps the foundation to go on more smoothly and natural-looking. You can also use this to dampen your eyeshadow brush to apply shadows wet! It works exceptionally well with Shu's Metallic eyeshadow range. As far as the moisturizing effects of this product go, I have noticed that my dry areas disappear when using this. I love to spray this on my hair and chest as well. Overall a great product that I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase!

on 10/14/2003 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my fave spray water for face. I like to use it for refreshing. It is suitable for my sensitive skin, too. Tho this product indeed does not do much for skincare or MU, I like it and will repurchase. My sis like to use it as tonner veryy much.
My fave scents are rose and the one in light orange and light green spary bottles.

on 12/10/2003 7:56:00 PM

I have this in mint , love this stuff. It's really
refreshing , and makes my skin tingly. i like it better during the summer when i don't really wear a moisturizer.

on 5/14/2004 9:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a really nice refreshing product to spray on your face. Like others said, I don't know if it does a lot, but it sure feels good! The dispenser sprays a fine mist. I use it before applying moisturizer, also sometimes after applying makeup for a more natural finish. I even spray it on my hair. A little pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time.

on 5/7/2003 10:35:00 AM

I love this product. My skin gets oily and sensitive occasionally and I use this as a moisturizer. This gives my skin kind of glow and my skin gets much less oily. This is for my extremely oily days only. I usually use a lotion in summer. I also love the lavender and bergamot scent. However, I find the price a little too steep! Hope it is cheaper.

i got this in a swap with mia and i really like it, but i think i'll definitely be using it more in the summer. i have both this in rose and the evian spray and i think they're about the same quality-wise. although this was a great product, don't expect it to perform any miracles.

on 9/21/2003 1:37:00 PM

this is wonderful! it comes in so many different fragances, there's bound to be one to suit everyone. a quick spray leaves me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. it definitely helps moisturise too. :) no miracle product physically, but it does help lots pyschologically!

on 10/3/2003 4:16:00 AM

My HG. I keep bottles of it everywhere, and it is a must when I board a plane. My faves are Chamomile, Lavender and Bergamot. Keeps my face hydrated.

Popular Face Skincare Products