Too Faced Natural Matte

Too Faced Natural Matte
Natural Matte

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Loving this palette!! I've used it every day this week and it's my favorite all-matte palette yet! It has a great mix of cool and warm shades. Four shades are repeated from the original Natural Eye palette (Heaven, Cashmere Bunny, Sexpresso and Nudie), but they're great shades and it doesn't bother me to have in both palettes. Five shades are new to this palette (Lace Teddy, Strapless, Risque, Honey Butter and Chocolate Cookie). The only thing I would change about this palette is the fact that Nudie and Cashmere Bunny are similar in tone and depth and so are Sexpresso and Risque. They're not identical, though, so it's not a problem. I also wish the Honey Butter shade was bigger as it's a fantastic transitional shade, and my favorite in the palette! The shades are as follows:

Heaven- matte cream, typical highlight shade.
Cashmere Bunny- light/medium cool taupe.
Sexpresso- dark neutral brown, good crease or liner.
Lace Teddy- light, warm pink, good allover base or lid shade.
Strapless- warm, reddish/rosy medium brown.
Risque- dark, cool plummy brown.
Nudie- light/medium taupe, warmer than Cashmere Bunny.
Honey Butter- warm caramel shade, light/medium in depth.
Chocolate Cookie- deep, rich, warm brown with a touch of red. Less rosy/red than strapless.

If you're looking for a matte palette that's small enough to travel with, but still has a good range of shades, this is a very good buy!

on 3/28/2015 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was really excited about this product especially after seeing reviews on YouTube I knew I had to get my hands on it. So when I saw it at ulta early I didn't even think twice about it once I brought it home I realized that is was really similar but not exact to my Sonia kashuk natural matte pallete so I kind of felt stupid after getting it but I have it a try anyways and the overall quality of the shadows are sooo nice and he colors are blendable and vibrant I decided to keep and I have used it everyday since I think it is definitely worth it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is an all matte palette, great colors ranging from dark browns to taupes with a little of most neutrals in between. The quality is typical Too Faced, good pigment and long lasting. The mattes aren't chalky like some can be, and there is very little fallout-even when blending and shading out. You can create several different looks with this palette, it is great if you aren't into shimmery colors and want something softer.