NYX Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

on 11/3/2016 10:03:00 PM

If you are looking for a nice medium brown colour - which I was and i chose chocolate, do not choose chocolate as it is not very pigmented and is a warm colour, its more for someone with red hair!

on 10/15/2016 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Really love this brow pencil and have repurchased it countless of times. I even have an extra one in case! It's just like the ABH one, but waaay cheaper. The colour is slightly lighter than the ABH pencil, but lasting power is just as great.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best dupe for the ABH brow wiz!!!!

I personally don't use this as much as I use my Dip Brow, but this pencil is perfect for natural makeup looks. The self sharpening tip is fantastic, and the spoolie on the end is very high quality.

I'm very impressed!!!!!

Not impressed.

on 10/7/2016 1:10:00 PM

I wasnt impressed with this product. Even though I heard it was a dupe for the ABH I found it to be too soft and the color was off. Its also $12 at my CVS , I just returned it and went back to ABH pencil, my tried and true

on 10/7/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the shape of the nib and the price isn't bad compared to the brow wiz, but this has pretty poor lasting power on my oily skin :( I have to set it in place with the maybelline brow drama for any kind of lasting power.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'd been using the Anastasia brow pencils for quite a long time, and I have an extra sitting in my drawer, but before going on holidays I got my brows tinted and wanted an eyebrow pencil to match them while they were darker. I didn't want to spend the money for an Anastasia one because I didn't know how long the tint would last and I happened upon these beauties.

Almost identical to the Anastasia brow pencils. The colour selection isn't quite as wide, but there is a good selection of ashy tones. Comparable wear time. Less expensive. And the lids snap on nicely, promising a snug fit.

I'll use up the rest of my Anastasia pencil, but when that one is done, I think I'll be sticking to the NYX version!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this as a much cheaper alternative to Anastasias brow wiz ($10 vs $24) as I go through brow pencils very quickly. My hair is a very dark brown and I use the color espresso which works just fine for me. Ive repurchased several times.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This pencil is vey similar to Anastasia Beverley Hills wiz brow. Goes on smooth and the finish is great! Very happy that this was a good find.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is good stuff, plain and simple. Many people swear by Anastasia's Brow Wiz, but truth be told I can't get into the hype of all that before at least trying drugstore dupes. This Micro Brow Pencil is a commonly acknowledged dupe, and when it comes to pencils I have had success with NYX in the past. I think this will probably be my new go-to brow product. I'm a brow pencil kind of gal; the gels, waxes, pomades and powders just seem a little too imprecise to appeal to me. For someone with larger or fuller brows I can see how they work great, but mine are on the thin side and require focused attention.
This pencil is a twist up, with a spooly on the other end to brush the brows out in the desired shape. The packaging is secure and similar in appearance to Anastasia's.
The have this in the color "Brunette"- dark neutral brown. It glides on smoothly, and doesn't patch up or skip. It is long wearing; I can't imagine a higher end brand looking better than this does after 8+ hours. It doesn't budge. It does look natural, at least to my eye, and isn't scary-heavy-pigmented but instead mimics the actual color of most brunettes' eyebrows.
When there are so many quality drugstore products widely available, it is pretty hard to justify spending double the price for a high end alternative. I will probably end up trying Anastasia's line at some point just because so many people swear by it, and when it comes to makeup curiosity gets the better of me, but I can say that I will keep using this pencil regardless because it is of a high quality and looks great.

Popular Brows Products