Maybelline New York FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline New York FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

on 2/4/2018 5:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Skin type is NC combination.

I keep coming back to this, even when I try other products. For combination skin, it stays for a full day on oily parts of the face and mattifies where I would usually be a greasy mess by the end of the day. It’s buildable too, which means I can use less on my cheeks where I have normal skin, and more in my t-zone.

Of course the huge range of shades is also helpful, and I tend to buy a couple and mix to get my exact neutral shade.

Still my go to foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't use this foundation daily. I use it when I run out of my daily foundation or when I'm not doing much and just want some coverage. What I love about this is a little goes a LONG way. It dries down pretty well and doesn't accentuate dry patches too bad. It honestly covers almost as much as my Merle Norman foundation, but doesn't stay matte for as long as it does. What I don't like about this product is that it oxidizes through out the day and there is no pump on the packaging. But, for less than $6, you can't beat the quality!

I try lots of foundations!! Mostly high end ones because drugstore ones always disappoint. This one is the best drug store foundation I have ever tried! Has staying power, great coverage and build able. I love it more than Estee L DW! Has a nice finish and doesn't crease or cake! I have already bought another bottle which is something I have never done with a drugstore foundation! I find that it goes on best with a make up brush. Give it a try!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Before I starts wear this foundation, I was so infatuated with korean bb cream. One day, I needed higher coverage and I heard many positive things about this product.

Medium to high coverage, also very long lasting. But the downside are it oxidized really fast and makes me break out. I also have slight itchiness if I wear this foundation for a long time. Don't forget to mention the packaging really sucks. No pump and I need to pour it to my backhand. I often accidentally poured too much product.

I will repurchase this if only Maybelline make this with pump and maybe reformulate?

on 1/11/2018 8:16:00 AM

I’ll start out by saying it’s decent for the price. I’ve used this product for a while now and I go from loving to to hating it and back and forth again. However, I’ve been on an “its not working out” kick for about a year now. The coverage is light to medium. Which is fine at first. It looks beautiful at first. But it disappears on my skin. I’m not a super oily person but this makes me shiny. There is no touching it up for me. I have to wash he little that’s left and completely reapply. I’ve started mixing a little Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea with this and it seems to hold a lot better. Colors seems good though. I do generally go a shade lighter if I can so it doesn’t oxidize too dark.

It’s certainly not my favorite but for the price, it’s decent. It’s a good backup if I can’t find something else.

on 1/2/2018 10:43:00 PM

I tried this over the summer i love the coverage I'm nc 30 got shade 220 in LA heat waves it's hard to stay matte I'll be honest but it did a Good job I did have to blot a few times last about 5 hours it's not long lasting🤔 But it is a great foundation it's kinda like revlon colorstay and thicker then Loreal pro matte good coverage worth a try

Definitely not the best foundation I've used. It makes me look slightly orange, even though I have the shade 105 fair ivory. It does not have great coverage, especially since it wears off very quickly. It also accentuates the dried skin on my face and dries it out even more. I would prefer that the bottle had a pump as well.

Not a bad foundation but probably better for oily skin because it really clings to dry patches of skin, particularly around my nose. I was somewhat able to mitigate this using moisturizer and Ulta primer, but not 100%. I'm a pale lady and drugstore foundations are frequently too dark, but in the lightest shade (110 Porcelain) this is great -- not too rosy or too yellow and does not oxidize into a darker shade. I'm willing to try this out with different primers because the shade is beautiful on my skin and the price is right.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It did not do what it promised, I was already an oily mess after an hour or too and it looked cakey. Not great coverage either.

on 12/27/2017 1:05:00 PM

Feels heavy and cakey around the nose .