Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

4.2

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this, and this is the first US BB or CC I can say that about.
I ended up buying this after I saw that the BB was #1 rated on this site. I checked to make sure they were cruelty free and not sold in China, and then headed to CVS with my coupon.
I tried out the BB in medium and it was orange, but this CC cream in medium was a perfect match for my fair skin. The light seemed too light. I ended up paying around $10.50 for it which isn't bad compared to $14.99. My only complaint is that I have only used it for a week and already it is feeling airy and empty. It's a pretty tiny tube, and it seems to have even less product inside than it appears.
But it applies easily and evenly to match my skin tone and covers up red marks easily. I tried it on the scratches from work on my hands. It lasts a few hours and doesn't make my skin feel heavy, greasy, or suffocated. It is how a BB/CC cream should be. Light and airy with good coverage. I will purchase this again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is great. I mean really, really great. I have light to medium skin tone (medium in the summer), pretty neutral with olive undertones. I this in the shade medium in & it's perfection. I've been looking for something to use in the winter while I'm paler. My skin is in pretty good shape but in the winter I can see the blackheads around my nose, the redness, some dark spots on my checks etc. I usually use mineral powder but this year my skin is so dry I feel like it's highlighting little wrinkles & it's definitely settling into my flaky dry skin, not cute. But even with the dry skin I have to blot twice a day - true combination, dehydrated skin.

Enter Lumene - I was debating the BB cream & came across reviews for this. Found it at CVS for $14.99, not bad. This is exactly what I needed! It provides build able coverage without looking mask-y, adjusts to my skin tone. The finish is not matte to the point of accentuating lines & dryness, but it is still pore less, ad satin-y. It takes nothing, I mean the smallest amount of product to give a great veil of finish. The tube even has a tiny nozzle where the product comes out so no wasting it, no bacteria getting in. I apply with my fingers or Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, set with MUFE HD powder & have worn it for several weeks now. It hasn't broken me out & has been through many 12+ hour days including rehearsals & sweat at the gym - looks great. I live at high altitude so SPF is always a bonus but I would not count on it as your only protection. You won't use enough product to provide it! I'll try the BB in the summer for lighter coverage, Lumene has a new customer!

In the past I tried NARS Radiant Creme Concl. which settled into lines under my eyes & I could visibly see pooling in pores around my nose. I used Boscia BB last summer which has a pretty finish but I could always see it on my skin, it didn't work in like this does. The Lumene just looks like my skin, not foundation-y at all. Boscia also broke me out a little bit. I also tried Maybelline's Fit Me. I like it under my eyes alright, but I like Lumene better on the rest of my face & I'm getting a lot more product for my money.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I got this product in my last New Beauty Test Tube. Definitely a winner. Great texture, good SPF, anti-aging, nice coverage... There honestly isn't anything I don't like about this. I never got oily during the day, nor did this emphasize my pores. I used it with and without a primer underneath (Benefit Pore-Fessional) and it's great both ways. This is probably my favorite BB so far.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The first words out of my mouth after applying this are not MUA friendly--but in a good way! I was so surprised at how little this this took to make such a big difference on my skin (fairly pale, NW20, for reference.)

I had a coupon for $4 off any full size lumene product from CVS, and having loved and finished a full-size of the BB cream already (the light leans a bit dark, but it doesn't break my sensitive clog-prone skin out, and that's most important for me.) i figured $10 for the CC cream was worth a go. A pea size spread easily over my cheeks and chin, much more so than the BB cream does, which is a bit thicker than the CC cream. It lived up to its claims immediately upon application, and corrected the discoloration on my cheeks with ease--I honestly was shocked.

I am a fan of lumene products, and this CC cream is a winner in my book thus far.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this! Lumene cc is definitely not as moisturizing as a bb cream. However, the color payoff is so perfect, high spf. It neutralizes the redness around my nose and camouflages my under eye circles. There is a light scent, but I have been using for a week now and hasn't caused any breakouts on my sensitive skin. The only downside of this product is the lack of colors. I have olive skin and will probably only be able to wear this during winter as the medium is the darkest shade available.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I tried Lumene BB cream because it was so highly rated on this site. I'm very fair, and the BB cream was way to orange for my skin tone. So I tried this CC cream next. The color matches me perfectly, and I can actually wear this alone for a small amount of time. I say small amount of time, because after a while my skin gets really oily with this. Almost always, my routine for the past two weeks has been to use this CC cream, then some powder to set it. But I have gone about two hours without powder with it still being matte. The coverage is light-medium. You can put on about two layers, I wouldn't use more than that because after that, the coverage doesn't seem to keep on building. The reason for such a low rating is that this cream isn't good for my skin. I tried wearing only this cream for a day, and I really broke out. Even using mattifying powder isn't helping with the breakouts from this. So, two weeks later, I'm finally ready to admit that this is basically a low-coverage foundation to me. It still makes me break out, I haven't noticed any benefits of wearing it, but the coverage is far better than the BB cream and it has a matte finish (which the BB cream doesn't). I guess I'll have to go back to the BB and just wear some powder over top to get the color to match me. I wish Lumene would make the BB in a lighter, more neutral shade.

Lumene has done it again. This brand just keeps impressing me over and over again. I LOVE the Vitamin C BB Cream but the light color is a smidge too dark for my winter pale skin. I am saving it for my summer "color". This CC cream color in light is PERFECT for my winter ghostly paleness. Not drying, not greasy, don't have to use a ton to get good coverage, just perfect. It really does blur imperfections. Don't need primer, doesn't pool in pores, I could go on and on and on! I love this stuff.

I bought this when cvs was having a sale on the lumene products, for the most part I really like it. It's not has hydrating as a bb cream but it has better coverage. I have neutral/pink undertones, while this cc cream has yellow tones I found I can still make it work for me as long as I don't apply too much. I just love the way this looks on my skin, very natural and almost dewy. I think the original price is $15 dollars, which is kinda steep for such a small tube but I will certainly buy this again when it goes on sale.