Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/23/2016 5:40:00 AM

So, I bought this back in July because I saw them online A LOT so I decided to buy it. The second I got home, I immediately opened it and it was absolutely beautiful. The pigmentation is simply awesome. The packaging is gorgeous and heavy which feels expensive. I didn't notice they included samples for the eyeshadow primer potion, and when applied with the eyeshadows… OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM! They work so well together, the colors were brighter, and they don't feel heavy at all on my eyes. Although this was quite expensive, but it's totally worth it. Totally buying this again!

Edit: i forgot to mention that this kinda has a lot of glitter fallout

on 8/22/2016 1:48:00 PM

Hard to go wrong with these shades really, they blend so well into each other. I tested 4 of the shades (the very light pink, the peachy color, the mauvey pink color and the darker purply-black color for the outer v). I swiped them on to my eyelids and blended them with my finger. The end result was beautiful! No brush used! No fall-out, very smooth and buttery and the subtle shimmer is very flattering. Good longevity too, even when they faded, my eyes still look so pretty. These colors are great if you like a fresh, 'wide-awake' everyday look...really lovely for deepset eyes that need softer brighter colors to bring them out. The pinks are quite sophisticated, subtle pinks...not the fun, candy, girly variety. For reference, I'm fair-skinned with neutral/olive undertones (I can look very ashy-pale and grey on a bad skin day), very dark hair and medium brown eyes. The colors in this palette brighten my complexion and are perfect for a soft, everyday look. The darker colors are also fantastic for sultry, night-time smoky eyes for girls (like me) who cannot pull off the more dramatic smoky looks. In general if you can wear most shades of pinks well (with regards to clothing), are neutral to cool toned, and have lighter skin tone, prefer make-up that's subtle yet still pretty and polished...you will wear this palette well, regardless of eye color (although I imagine green and light hazel eyes would be very flattered by these shades). This can look great on medium and deeper skintones with neutral undertones, but atleast half the colors will look the same on the eyelids, and this will disappoint you, so take note. Girls with very yellow/peach or very pink/ruddy undertones should also proceed with caution.

I would give it a 5/5...but I'm feeling a little stingy tonight. I don't normally wear eyeshadows and usually just wear eyeliners.However, I'm very, very tempted to purchase this palette. I think I only need half of it though, I'm just not an eyeshadow junkie and don't really need that many shades from the same color family.

I finally got this recently and overall I am a little disappointed.
The colors are beautiful and have good pigmentation but the weakest ones dust,burnout,limit, trick but are still usable but not in the way I had hoped. Trick was the most disappointing with almost no gold payoff.
Strange is awesome but not as good as sin. Very powdery
Nooner is probably my favorite a great plummy transition color.
Lair and mugshot look different in pan but apply almost the same on the lid, a medium satin taupe. Which sucks that they are almost a repeat but are some of the best taupes I currently have. The apply very creamy. I will use one or the other with Darkside for a nice smokey taupe look.
Factory is a slight grayish dark brown that's great for the outter corner and has nice payoff and is creamy.
Darkside is a dark grey with purple micro shimmer and is gorgeous.
Blackheart is gorgeous and the best one in here, it's a deep burgundy reddish brown that looks almost black....but I don't like it with the other dark colors in this palette the taupes just muddy it down.
Buzz is probably my most used one.
Lately my daily routine is buzz for the whole lid and nooner in the crease, dust in the corners, strange on brow bone. And maybe darken the outter corner in a "c" with factory sometimes not. But I feel like that's how everyone else does it that's has it and now I know it's cause the palette.
Overall I'm happy but disappointed and didn't live up to it hype.
I can rock some cute rose gold looks, and they are beautiful colors. Some of them are creamy and pigmentation is strong. But some of them are powdery and have bad bad fallout. strange factory blackheart being the worst.
Liar and mugshot are almost, basically the same color.
They have to add the primer samples because without them it doesn't last at all. With even using them, they fade after 6-8 hours. So you have to buy the Priming Potion eventually. I've never used shadows that I've fallen asleep and woken up with no eyeshadow and only mascara and eyeliner left. They have always stayed on till I washed it off. Not these, it slowly disappears.
I might buy naked 1 just to say I have it but I will probably not repurchase this one.

on 7/23/2016 5:22:00 AM

This palette is a dream for rose-gold fans <3 There is a lot of high pigmented shimmer and matte shades. The palette was different enough from the original Naked for me to justify buying this one, and I am really happy that I did. The shades have fantastic duration (all day) and really make your eyes go *pop*!

The tin and the brush are exceptional. Generally the brushes you get with palettes end up in the bin. Not this one! It is fantastic, I use it all the time. And the tin is very durable and snaps shut. Love it.

The price was exy, but I purchased this off Mecca and they completely rip their customers off. If you bought this from Sephora or UD website you would be getting better bang for your buck, alas I'm not in the US so it wasn't an option for moi.

100% I would recommend this palette. Totally divine <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Not a big UD fan, but they do make the most tempting palettes, and I got suckered in by this one because I love smoky-pinky-nudes - they're perfect for my pale, warm/neutral-toned complexion and green eyes.

As it turns out, none of the shades are ones I can't live without. I've integrated Naked3 into my looks so it won't go to waste, but only Blackheart (a deep, almost blackened, reddish bronze) is anything special. I don't like matte shadows, but I always use a shimmery eyeshadow base anyway. Note that I read plenty of reviews, and knew perfectly well that the palette is heavy on mattes, so no deductions for that.

Basic nude look: Buzz on the lid, Darkside as liner, Factory in the crease, Dust as a highlight, ColourPop Famous in the inner corner

My everyday greenish bronze look: Dust as a wash, Clinique Egyptian Cream Shaper as liner, NYX Golden Bronze in the crease, Sugarpill Goldilux in the inner corner

Golden bronze look: ColourPop Famous as a wash; Sugarpill Goldilux on the lid, topped with clear gloss; Blackheart as liner; Trick in the crease; Sugarpill Kitten Parade in the inner corner

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Colour range is really up my street, due to my eye colouring and was really excitied to use this product!

However I was pretty disappointed with the actual shadows, I find them not very strong in colour and quite difficult to use, the darker colours not so much but the lighter ones definitely.
For example I loved the look of trick (orangy/pink) but it barely shows!

Not a bad palette at all especially if you are going to use the darker side of it more, but if you're buying it more for the lighter shades really not worth the price.

Packaging is really good compared to the original naked palette as is a tin material which is much easier to clean and keep looking nice.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it. Colors are incredible and the pigmentation is like oh my gosh. The only bad thing is the price. It is so expensive but it worths.

on 6/17/2016 2:38:00 PM

For me this was just not worth the hype. This was my very first Urban Decay purchase AND my very first expensive eye shadow palette purchase. Yes, the colors are gorgeous, but I found myself only really using three, possibly four shades, and they really did not show up very well on me at all. I will say that I watched ALOT of Youtube eyeshadow tutorials on this pallette, and almost all of the tutorials used the same three or four shades from the pallette (limit and nooner being two of them.) A few of the shades were quite glittery and had a lot of fallout. Before I gave up on this (and gave to my 14 year old makeup-obsessed daughter), I really tried to make this work, but after finding myself consistently choosing my Tarte and L'oreal palettes over this, I gave it to my daughter. I did keep the brush though, because I did like it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not worth all the hype! I really like rose gold, or rosey colours! I'm not into all those brown eye shadow pallets! I'm asian with light, yellow skin tone. The rosey colours look good on my skin tone. I got this pallette b/c I do a lot of light to medium eye shadow looks. dark colours looks are just too much for my lifestyle. Although it comes with a lot of medium shades, sadly, they all look way too similar on my skin. Honestly UD can cut the pallet in half the shades. The matte shades like Limit, and Nooner are awesome. If they come up with singles, I'll definitely buy these shades, but i'll definitely will not replenish the pallet once i hit pan.

pink neutrals? omg so pretty I could not wait to get my hands on this palette the shades are amazing as always from urban decay. I love the black shade with the red sparkle, I like to wear as eyeliner. but the thing that makes me sad as this palette is that if not done properly, it is way easy to look like pink-eye and nobody wants that you have to really take your time to apply and carefully select the colors,u cannot just slap on and go