Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/5/2016 9:29:00 PM

This was the first palette I have ever bought.
I love the colours and they do last on the lid (I always use a primer). You do get some fallout with the more shimmery ones but it doesn't bother me that much, I usually start with the eyes and then the face.
The shades are very pigmented and very blendable, which can be a bother sometimes because you might end up with a muddy look (at least with inexperience hands like mine).
The packaging is sturdy but a bit bulky. I like the double ended brush inside and appreciate the mirror inside.

on 5/4/2016 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This is hands down the worst "high end" eyeshadow palette I've ever used. I bought this the day it launched on the Sephora website years ago thanks to a $15 off coupon. The colors just looked so beautiful and pink is my favorite color and I love rose gold. HOWEVER... The pigmentation for this palette lacks so much for the (now) price point of $54. The pinks are pretty in the pan, but look virtually the same, but there is a noticeable difference between Burnout and Nooner though. The glitter shades Have a ton of fallout, but then again, which shade in this palette *didn't* have a ton of fallout? Chalky mess all around. As for the browner shades on the other side of the palette? They all look the same except for Blackheart!!

In fact, Blackheart is the only thing that makes this horrible palette usable! Let's face it, with this palette, your only choices are smokey eye or a you can hardly tell I'm wearing eyeshadow look. I have to mix Blackheart with almost every color I want to use for my crease/outer V in order for it to look like I'm wearing anything. That is really bad. Years later and I still regret buying this. Definetly not brown girl friendly. There's just so much to complain about this palette that I'm better off just making a YouTube video about it!

on 4/19/2016 2:29:00 PM

As everyone has already said/knows, the feel of the shadows is great, they blend very well over primer. My one (big) complaint is that the shadows look the same on the eyes. Basically I get two looks - one light and one smoky! The thing that really irks me about this palette is that the colors seem to blend "spontaneously" throughout the day and I always feel like I have a big mono-colored muddy mess at the end of the day. And I use UD primer potion too, so that can't be the issue. Also, for my mid-toned (asian) skin, the pink just doesn't show up. I always feel like I'm wearing browns which is a shame because what attracted me to the palette were the rose tones. I can't fault the palette for the pinks not showing up on my skin, but the migration is really a problem - I get the feeling to make it blend so well they made the shadow have an almost liquid-like quality which mixes within itself over time. But I know I'm in the minority with this problem - just wanted to share my experience. Overall I love UD palettes and buy nearly everyone, just wish this one was more *pink*.

on 4/2/2016 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Don't get me wrong I love this palette. Out of all the naked palettes this would be my second favourite after the original naked palette. I mean the colours are beautiful. I love the rose gold tones, they have a very romantic feel. However I don't think the pigmentation is as good as naked 1 and naked 2. The colours blend really nicely and I can really make a beautiful eye look but the I just don't feel the quality is as good. Still it is a lovely palette and I have no regrets with purchasing this palette as I really enjoy using it.

on 4/7/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This really isn't meant for brown eyes, at least not for me. It made me look tired and sick whenever I used this, also, since I wear contacts my eyes get a little dry at times and this really accentuated any redness I may have in my eyes. Pink just isn't my color I guess. The formula is UD quality for sure, the pigments are good, but overall they were a little repetitive and there was way too much pink it. I tried to love this and I really wanted to, but I had to be honest with myself and I hated the colors. I feel like this is meant for people with green/blue eyes and cool undertones. I ended up exchanging this for the original Naked palette and I'm much happier with that one.

on 4/23/2016 7:09:00 PM

HG PALLETE ALERT!! i love pink toned shadows so when i seen this pallete it was a must have, ud products are amazing and the thing i love about this brand is there a cruelty free brand which makes me feel happy to buy these products, anyway back to the pallete.. Shades are gorgeous! and work so well with my skin tone (fair-light) but defintley would still work so well on other skin tones aswell! :) so many looks can be made with these colours and i loooooove the shade trick!

the shadows blend like a dream and they feel so buttery.. and they are super pigmented! Slightly pricey but if its a good product then its worth every penny! Packaging is great very sleek and mirror is a good size.. Over all this is a fantastic prpduct and if your considering buying this product go for it!! you wont be dissapointed, also shadows stay all day wothout creasing and dissapearing! even better with Ud primers for lids which 4 free primer samples come with this pallete!! which i was very happy about!

Buy right now Holy grail pallete!! great for day and night looks so versatile!!!

on 3/9/2016 11:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the first palette I've owned that I treasure and look forward to using. I gave away all my other palettes and most of my eye shadows as they are all "blah" after this one.
The quality is dense, creamy, smooth and pigmented and look good though I am a novice at blending.
Where else can you get GREAT MAUVES?
i really admit to buying this palette just to obtain NOONER!
What a crease or transition shadow🙆 Then I fell in love with factory, liar, etc.
We are moving next year and I'm all about paring down. This is just one way I can do that.

on 3/9/2016 11:58:00 AM

I hate to do this, but I'm getting to the point where I regret buying UD eyeshadows. This pallet is overpriced & the glitter shades end up having massive fallout. It doesn't matter if they're in this pallet or in the singles. I end up with glitter fallout EVERY SINGLE TIME. I end up looking like I got face-raped by a fairy. I barely reach for this pallet w/out regretting it. I definitely regret buying Naked3, there really aren't any unique shades in it to justify the price & the glitter shades just kill this for me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love the pigmentation , beautiful colors, I read some bad reviews about this product but I saw a tutorial on youtube using the naked3 so I decided to buy it , for me its a little dificult because in Peru we dont have Sephora so it was a risk but I ordered it online and I really dont regreat it, its great , I describe the palette like a romantic type with rose and mauves tones , works for me!!! :D

this product is sorta in between. the pigmentation isn't good at all even with the primer potions. I think the colors would be extremely beautiful... if they were more pigmented! there is also a lot of fallout