BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

on 2/16/2015 3:23:00 AM

Like everyone else, I love this. I am already quite happy with my brows and only want a hint of tint and something to keep them in place and Gimme Brow kills these two birds with one stone.
I have light brown hair and the light shade works great on me, it's so fast and easy to apply, does not dry crunchy...if it wasn't for the steep price, I would give it 5 stars.

Pluses
- the wand is tiny (same size like the bottom lash mascara from Clinique), so application is extremely precise. Not too much product comes out, not too little
- colour looks natural (i have the darker shade)
- does not smudge during the day

Minuses
- it dries out fairly quickly (you can see the wand coming out with clumpy dry fibers
- waaay too expensive for what it is - I will try out the quivalent product from L'Oreal (not Maybelline as the ball wand is ridiculously big and messy). If they don't compare, I might kill my wallet and purchase another Gimme Brow.

on 2/5/2015 9:25:00 PM

I love this product! I had been purchasing a much more expensive brand online, which I loved, but it had product in both ends. One with a wand like this one, and the other end had a very slim brush like an eyeliner brush. I never used that one so it wasted product. I had no idea that Benefit had their own, much cheaper brand that grabs the tiny facial hairs. I realize it's still pricey but I was paying much more.

I use Retin-A on my brows and that increases those tiny short hairs like peach fuzz. Unfortunate for the rest of my face but it's an advantage on my brows. This product pulls those pieces up and colors them and they add much needed volume to my sad 50 year old brows. Maybe not what I had at 30, but a heck of a lot more than I had before using "Gimme brow" (and that other I mentioned).

My only complaint is I wish they offered a light red. My natural blond brows don't look as good with my newly dyed red hair as when I use my red Anastasia brow powder. I've been using that first and then this over it. Works okay but I'd prefer not to have to use two steps.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely love this product, I have repurchased this about 3 times. I use the darker shade out of the two colors. It makes my eyebrow routine really quick and easy, giving it a really natural look. Stays put all day without any flaking. On days that I like to have a more natural look, this is definitely what I would use. Highly recommend it.

I've been using Benefit's Brow Zings for a few years now and thought I'd try something new. I went into the Benefit store and they recommended Gimme brow. I was a little nervous at first because I've only used brow pencils and pens in the past and the packaging looked more like a mascara, but once I tried I was hooked. When you brush the wand through, it instantly thickens and gives your brows shape, without looking unnatural. I love the formula because it combs all the stray hairs into place and keeps them there all day.

on 1/13/2015 12:03:00 PM

I like this product a lot, this one it's perfect when you don't have much time to do your make up. I highly recommend!!

on 1/3/2015 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Most definitely a HG product for me. I have been curious about this product for a long time but I was reluctant to spend so much money without knowing if it worked. I'm glad I finally took the chance! I've never been one to use make up for my eyebrows, because I just don't have the talent to draw them on. This stuff is so easy to use and almost impossible to mess up. It also has great staying power. The first few times I used it, I would absentmindedly scratch my eyebrow and then panic because I was sure I smeared it everywhere, but it doesn't budge! There is a bit of a chemical smell to it, but it fades pretty quickly. Other than the price, nothing but love, love, love for this product, it makes me feel like I could take on Cara Delevingne ;)

I have to say, Benefit has done it again with their "I have to have it" products. This brow gel is a winner in my eyes. I've been getting so many compliments on my brows since using this product.

pros:
- the fibres in the formula really do help in clinging onto brow hairs and giving the appearance of full brows with zero sparse areas
- the color Medium/Deep is perfect for me and can be a universal color for most.
- I've had the same tube for 6 months now and it hasn't dried up yet, I'll repurchase in the next month or so.
- on a good day (which is 4/7 days/week), you get the right amount of product and no excess..

cons:
- Benefit likes to keep it on the pricey side of the spectrum, and at $26 a pop, it did hurt a bit to spend that much on such a small (but amazing) product lol
- on a bay day... sometimes the wand brings out too much product and I have to wipe it all off, but it ends up going back in the tube so its fine.

I will continue to repurchase. Kudos to you Benefit, kudos. You sold me

on 12/26/2014 11:47:00 PM

This is my go-to product for brows on hot summer days when I don`t want the crayons or powders to bleed on to my face AND for every day use when I have to do my make-up on the run. I`ve used both the medium and darker colors and both suit me, because my brows are darker than my hair, so there is a nice contrast with both colors.

The color simply lasts and lasts, even when I am at the beach or after a full day of work. I use Gimme Brows to build up my sparse and (yes, curse my stupid younger self!) over-plucked brows and give them volume. Then I follow up with the Suqqu liquid brow pen in 02 to shape and give definition. This stuff is magic and I don`t mind paying for it because those little tubes last and last. My eyebrows look great, and because the colors match fair skin and light colored hair, the end result is pretty natural.

Note: If you have sparse brows I would stay away from that other Benefit product, Brow Speed, I believe it`s called. It has very little tint and it`s mainly a brow wax. This one didn`t work for me and I ended up giving it to a friend who has fuller brows.

on 12/15/2014 7:19:00 AM

Pros: - Micro-mini wand that seem to give you more precision - Long-wearing formula - Doesn't give you those stiff brows Cons: - Most brow products comes with an added benefit that not only tames your brow hairs in place but also helps to promote growth and strength of your brow hairs - For the price you would expect that but no there isn't - Funky smell that seems to linger even after I applied it on - It claims to give you fuller looking brows - I don't see that other than the fact that it just keeps my brows in place - Can get clumpy brows if youre heavy on the application - It's quite an average product overall with a heavy price tag

Popular Brows Products