BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Filtered by skin type : Combination
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

I've been using Benefit's Brow Zings for a few years now and thought I'd try something new. I went into the Benefit store and they recommended Gimme brow. I was a little nervous at first because I've only used brow pencils and pens in the past and the packaging looked more like a mascara, but once I tried I was hooked. When you brush the wand through, it instantly thickens and gives your brows shape, without looking unnatural. I love the formula because it combs all the stray hairs into place and keeps them there all day.

on 1/13/2015 12:03:00 PM

I like this product a lot, this one it's perfect when you don't have much time to do your make up. I highly recommend!!

on 1/3/2015 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Most definitely a HG product for me. I have been curious about this product for a long time but I was reluctant to spend so much money without knowing if it worked. I'm glad I finally took the chance! I've never been one to use make up for my eyebrows, because I just don't have the talent to draw them on. This stuff is so easy to use and almost impossible to mess up. It also has great staying power. The first few times I used it, I would absentmindedly scratch my eyebrow and then panic because I was sure I smeared it everywhere, but it doesn't budge! There is a bit of a chemical smell to it, but it fades pretty quickly. Other than the price, nothing but love, love, love for this product, it makes me feel like I could take on Cara Delevingne ;)

I have to say, Benefit has done it again with their "I have to have it" products. This brow gel is a winner in my eyes. I've been getting so many compliments on my brows since using this product.

pros:
- the fibres in the formula really do help in clinging onto brow hairs and giving the appearance of full brows with zero sparse areas
- the color Medium/Deep is perfect for me and can be a universal color for most.
- I've had the same tube for 6 months now and it hasn't dried up yet, I'll repurchase in the next month or so.
- on a good day (which is 4/7 days/week), you get the right amount of product and no excess..

cons:
- Benefit likes to keep it on the pricey side of the spectrum, and at $26 a pop, it did hurt a bit to spend that much on such a small (but amazing) product lol
- on a bay day... sometimes the wand brings out too much product and I have to wipe it all off, but it ends up going back in the tube so its fine.

I will continue to repurchase. Kudos to you Benefit, kudos. You sold me

on 12/26/2014 11:47:00 PM

This is my go-to product for brows on hot summer days when I don`t want the crayons or powders to bleed on to my face AND for every day use when I have to do my make-up on the run. I`ve used both the medium and darker colors and both suit me, because my brows are darker than my hair, so there is a nice contrast with both colors.

The color simply lasts and lasts, even when I am at the beach or after a full day of work. I use Gimme Brows to build up my sparse and (yes, curse my stupid younger self!) over-plucked brows and give them volume. Then I follow up with the Suqqu liquid brow pen in 02 to shape and give definition. This stuff is magic and I don`t mind paying for it because those little tubes last and last. My eyebrows look great, and because the colors match fair skin and light colored hair, the end result is pretty natural.

Note: If you have sparse brows I would stay away from that other Benefit product, Brow Speed, I believe it`s called. It has very little tint and it`s mainly a brow wax. This one didn`t work for me and I ended up giving it to a friend who has fuller brows.

on 12/15/2014 7:19:00 AM

Pros: - Micro-mini wand that seem to give you more precision - Long-wearing formula - Doesn't give you those stiff brows Cons: - Most brow products comes with an added benefit that not only tames your brow hairs in place but also helps to promote growth and strength of your brow hairs - For the price you would expect that but no there isn't - Funky smell that seems to linger even after I applied it on - It claims to give you fuller looking brows - I don't see that other than the fact that it just keeps my brows in place - Can get clumpy brows if youre heavy on the application - It's quite an average product overall with a heavy price tag

on 11/23/2014 10:42:00 AM

I have light brown brows, and they are quite thick. I purchased this in light-medium, thinking it would be a quick one-step substitute for filling in my brows and then using a brow mascara to help keep them in place. Unfortunately, it did not really work that way. I have some spots that need to be filled in, and this realty doesn't do that. But the biggest problem for me was the color. It looked like I had grey paint in my eyebrows, and it made the skin in my eyebrows flake.

on 11/17/2014 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in Medium/Deep and I just love it. I bought this after getting my brows done at Ulta's Benefit Brow Bar. I'm glad I did! It is great for temporarily tinting brows that contain different colors (I have a mixture of light blonde and dark brown brows--no idea why!). It volumizes and is a great deep color. Don't make the mistake that I did, though--if you brows are not perfectly shaped, don't use this alone! You need an angled brush and brow powder to fully fill them in as well, otherwise it looks like you took a weird sharpie to your brows. All in all, though, this is a great brow gel and I would definitely recommend it.

although this product is a little too pricey for a small bottle, it works wonders!! will definitely repurchase. i have a sparse excuse of brows but this elongates them and its super easy to apply when im in a rush! the colour suits my dark brows well. now i have lovely thick dark brows thanks to them! they look natural too, cant stress how much i love this enough. however, only con is that you must apply it carefully and not touch your eyelid with this as it stains your eyelid pretty quickly and hard to clean off. but overall its lovely!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am usually horrible at drawing my eyebrows but when I use gimme brow, the results are very natural and quick. The packaging is small too, so it's become one of my travel essentials. The product is kind of watery which is good, because i can easily wipe it off if I make a mistake before it dries. And it smells like rosewater, very nice (: Would definitely purchase again.

Popular Brows Products