BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

I had really high expectations for this product after reading all the reviews on it. Unfortunately I found that this product didn't do much for me. I didn't find it to make much difference when I used it on my eyebrows even when I tried building up the product. The colour doesn't really show up and it didn't make my ey brows look fuller. I also didn't find that it kept my brow hairs in place. It was an ok product but not worth the money and won't repurchase.

on 7/15/2016 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice product. I use medium/deep.

My biggest problem with this stems from the brush. It's too long, so when I apply, usually I go past my eyebrows and have to clean up. Usually the product goes on unevenly also onto the brush, which kind of makes application a pain.

Addit (7/8): I've found a similar product from Etude House for less than $8 USD. I think I'll try this instead next time!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

You can't go wrong with this product. Amazing staying power, gets the job done, makes the brows look full and the best is the color. This looks so natural after it is applied and I swear it stays all day. Fabulous product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Excellent brow tint for an every day look. I wouldn't recommend for going out but for looking natural, gives you a full eyebrown. Mine are very thin and this does fill them in nicely.

on 6/18/2016 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the eyebrow product for me. I keep my makeup look very simple, and love a strong but natural brow. Additionally, I am a drug store makeup person through and through, but, Benefit Gimme Brow is worth the price in my opinion! I have this in the shade medium/deep, but have also used it in light/medium. Even though my brows are light, I prefer the darker shade because I can apply less and it still looks natural.
In January I split my right eyebrow open and lost a good amount of the hair on the tail of my brow, and used this while it was healing and now that I have a scar running through it. I was so sad to wreck my brow like that, but with this I can't even see it and don't even need to fill it in with my pencil if I don't feel like it, because this adds so much volume to the hairs I have left. Overall, great product. Yes, very expensive and I'm sure there are dupes that work pretty well too, but this is my splurge item and I love it, especially because of how well it does covering up my scar.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I really liked this product - was exactly what I was looking for. Brow mascara that shaped and added a coat of volume to my naturally existing (but light colored) brows. My only complaint is that it sometimes collects much too much product on the brush and it's rather expensive so I alternate between this product and my other brow stuff to save $$$$$$$

on 6/11/2016 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

GO TO EYEBROW PRODUCT. I adore this and have been using it for years. It gives a very natural look but make sure to be careful of how much you apply when you first get it because their is a lot of product in the bottle and you may go a little over-board and make your eyebrows darker than you'd like. The product is a little pricey but i personally think it's worth it. It lasts a very long time and the application is easy and straight forward. Love this product! Highly recommend.

on 5/26/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Try for a quick review. Fantastic. Great sized bristle brush for brows, tames brow's and set's them in place, long lasting,(not waterproof and I need a re-touch a few hours later), it blends in very well with my brow hair.

My only con's are more color's needed, (lighter for me and I'm sure much darker for others...not to mention perhap's a gray, auburn etc.) and the cost is ABSURD for such a tiny little tube of brow mascara, it's about the same price of a Lancôme mascara which is about 3 times the size.

As it stand now I would repurchase because it is so incredibly efficient when you only have a few seconds to tend your brows and for that reason it's a great friend, as you really can only use this,(granted you don't have over-plucked or shaved brows), alone without a pencil or powder. It's a great all in one and travel friendly. I am an eyebrow product lover and very finicky with brow products so, this get's high marks in my book. Still awaiting for European/American cosmetic co.'s to get on the Asian band wagon in the eyebrow product department.....They really blow everyone out of the water with the excellence in color's and presentation, use of products for brows. Cheers :)

I really wanted to like this but the lack of color choices will keep me from repurchasing. A medium ashy brown works best on my dark brows, but the medium/dark was just too dark where it made my brows look obviously painted on, even when used sparingly. This had pretty good staying power and the brush and packaging are great. The price is a bit steep for what it is. I think there are better brow products with more suitable color matches out there.

if you're willing to splurge, this is the product to go for.
even as a complete makeup junkie, the price of this product seemed a bit hefty for the size of the tube, BUT SOO WORTH IT!
it's also lasted me aaages without drying up (which i heard a lot of people say it did) so super impressed with it, especially the teeny tiny brush, makes it so precise. it's awesome, even on it's own

Popular Brows Products