BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

on 6/11/2016 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

GO TO EYEBROW PRODUCT. I adore this and have been using it for years. It gives a very natural look but make sure to be careful of how much you apply when you first get it because their is a lot of product in the bottle and you may go a little over-board and make your eyebrows darker than you'd like. The product is a little pricey but i personally think it's worth it. It lasts a very long time and the application is easy and straight forward. Love this product! Highly recommend.

on 5/26/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Try for a quick review. Fantastic. Great sized bristle brush for brows, tames brow's and set's them in place, long lasting,(not waterproof and I need a re-touch a few hours later), it blends in very well with my brow hair.

My only con's are more color's needed, (lighter for me and I'm sure much darker for others...not to mention perhap's a gray, auburn etc.) and the cost is ABSURD for such a tiny little tube of brow mascara, it's about the same price of a Lancôme mascara which is about 3 times the size.

As it stand now I would repurchase because it is so incredibly efficient when you only have a few seconds to tend your brows and for that reason it's a great friend, as you really can only use this,(granted you don't have over-plucked or shaved brows), alone without a pencil or powder. It's a great all in one and travel friendly. I am an eyebrow product lover and very finicky with brow products so, this get's high marks in my book. Still awaiting for European/American cosmetic co.'s to get on the Asian band wagon in the eyebrow product department.....They really blow everyone out of the water with the excellence in color's and presentation, use of products for brows. Cheers :)

I really wanted to like this but the lack of color choices will keep me from repurchasing. A medium ashy brown works best on my dark brows, but the medium/dark was just too dark where it made my brows look obviously painted on, even when used sparingly. This had pretty good staying power and the brush and packaging are great. The price is a bit steep for what it is. I think there are better brow products with more suitable color matches out there.

on 4/15/2016 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very expensive product for its size, but the quality makes up for that. It is hands down the best eyebrow product I have ever used because, well, this does it all: it fills in, it intensifies and it holds hairs in place. All in one. Also, and this is very important, it looks very natural; I have the lighter shade and it is cool toned enough to look realistic. Sometimes light shades in brow products can be too warm toned and orangey. This one's perfect. Also it stays put until you remove it. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

on 4/7/2016 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favourite brow products. It's great for days when you just want a natural look. Comb this through your brows and you are good to go. I also use this along with a bit of my mac shadow in espresso and it finishes my brows off really well and keeps them in shape all day. I love the fact that the wand is so tiny, it makes it really easy to brush through your brows.

if you're willing to splurge, this is the product to go for.
even as a complete makeup junkie, the price of this product seemed a bit hefty for the size of the tube, BUT SOO WORTH IT!
it's also lasted me aaages without drying up (which i heard a lot of people say it did) so super impressed with it, especially the teeny tiny brush, makes it so precise. it's awesome, even on it's own

on 4/5/2016 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Waste of money and it's expensive, £18 for a tiny tube. This didn't do anything for my brows just set them like any other brow gel! Deffo won't be repurchasing!

on 4/3/2016 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Since Benefit has re-released this product mid 2015, I have revised my rating upwards to a 5. There is now more product on the wand, it has more staying power, while the colour has remained natural looking. I'm very happy with it. The shade is great for ash/clean blondes, and those with light eyebrows. The application is generally not precise, but the advantage is it does look natural as a result. There is more product on the wand now so you can create a brow where there is none! Thanks benefit for making a good product amazing.

I received a sample of this from sephora and overall I really like the product. I have dark hair and I don't have big, gorgeous model eyebrows but they aren't in bad shape either. I'm personally not a fan of having super groomed, perfect eyebrows and I was looking for something that would subtly darken some of my patchier spots and add some definition to the sprouts at the inner corners.

In comparison to other tinted gels I've used (NYX brow mascara and Anastasia tinted gel) this definitely has the best brush (It's so small and amazing for precise application) and the best formula (it has "fibers" which add some length and definition while keeping the look natural, it's also not sticky or flaky like the NYX formula) however the full size is SO SMALL. The sample size is literally almost as big and it's almost half the size as other tinted gels out there for the same price. That being said whenever I get the chance I grab a sample or two of this guy because I love having it around!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was one of my first ever eyebrow products apart from using shadows on my eyebrows. The people in the shop said i didnt need a pencil seeing as my eyebrows were already a bit thick and were very well shaped so they handed me this and gave me a test. This product is amazing for people who just need to quickly fill in some bits and takes around 3 minutes to do instead of taking around 20 minutes just to fill in the tiny bits in your eyebrows.
Like i said i would recommend and will be repurchasing as it is perfect for finishing off my eyebrow routine

Popular Brows Products