Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 10/28/2013 5:02:00 PM

In the first few minutes after application and setting with powder it looked good. Within 15 minutes after my skin became greasy, super shiny and the product traveled across my face and set INTO my pores. GROSS. I was blotting constantly and was re-applying powder way more often than I am used to (expensive consequences). Even though it traveled around my face, it took 4 wipes and 3 washings to get all the BB cream off a few hours later when I was finally able to.

CONS:
Heavily scented.
settles into pores.
Gave my skin a rash on my cheeks and neck.
Made my skin Oversensitive.
Expensive.
It took 7 washing to get it completely off my face, see above.
Made me have to use my other products more WHICH IS REALLY EXPENSIVE when all is combined together.
Difficult to blend.
Settles into eye creases.
Caused me to break out.

I will never use this again.

on 10/25/2013 6:01:00 PM

I love this BB cream. I was looking for something that would have a light coverage and would look invisible on my face. I guess I found my perfect product. The shade 001 suits my skin very well. I have combinational skin and the BB cream does not emphasise my dry patches and is not very oily (though I set it with invisible powder). It lasts me throughout the day without looking awful after a few hours. I find that I have to blot my face every few hours, but that happens with most foundations. I have been using the foundation for 2 months and I am not even halfway through. Definitely will repurchase and can certainly say it is my HG BB cream.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my favorite BB cream and favorite day to day face product! I save foundation for nights out and prefer something lighter during the day. This BB cream is perfect - it has light to medium coverage (it's buildable but starts looking more fake if you put on too much) and evens out my skin tone nicely as well as covering up any minor red spots. My skin is already good by itself but this BB cream gives it such a pretty glow that looks completely natural and feels like I'm wearing nothing. I've had people compliment my skin thinking I'm not wearing anything.

It has a nice light scent when you initially apply it and it lasts pretty much the whole day when I wear it. It still looks great (maybe even better) hours later. All I wear every day is this and YSL Touche Eclat for my undereye circles and I've never looked better. My search for a daytime face product is over - and I've tried everything from tinted moisturizers, light foundations, and powders. Also, I've noticed my skin has been very clear since wearing this, though I can't say if this is the cause. I'm around an NC20 and I wear Shade 002. I remember Shade 001 looking extremely pink so I'd be wary about that one. Anyway, highly recommend!

I have been using this BB cream for the past few days and honestly I don't understand what's so great about this? The coverage is medium and gives a nice glow but it is not long lasting at all!! I put it on at 6 in the morning and by 3pm everything has faded. I prefer Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light anytime! Its also way too expensive at SGD68 for a tube. Would not repurchase.

on 10/1/2013 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Did not like this product at all!! This was my first bb cream I tried. First off their is not a lot of shades to choose from. Once I applied it instead of looking flawless It highlighted all my flaws, pores, blemishes,dry patchy areas all the works! It was way too pink. I washed it off right away I was not going to walk around with a pink face. It is definitely for light/ fair complexions with pink undertones with normal skin. It has a fragrance which I didn't like either.

on 10/14/2013 1:59:00 PM

I really wanted to like this...unfortunately i HATE this product. It has good coverage and a nice dewy finish for a bb creme BUT it smudges,oxidizes to a pink and patchy look (it looked like i had an allergy!!!) ,has no lasting power, and its very expensive for such an armature product. I really have seen better results from cheaper AND even my Garnier bb creme!!!! I love Dior but not this!!!! Pros: nice finish,natural,lightweight Cons: oxidizes,pricey,no lasting power,smudges,transfers,very sheer

on 9/5/2013 7:03:00 PM

I use 002 and I reckon it wipes at least 5 years off me. Love it!

on 7/22/2013 9:40:00 AM

I bought estee lauder bb cream, dior bb cream and dior nude bb cream and Diorskin Nude BB cream works best for me. I love it. I am one of those people who don`t like wearing powders, I do have couple of them, but they are not in use because I always think that everyone can see them on my face and I can`t have that "natural look" I am looking for.
With this cream I have finally found that look I always wanted. It is so light on the face that I almost forget to take it off at the end of the day. It never broke me out and it stays all day long!
Dior bb cream is also great, stays all day long and feels light, but this one gives me such special glow that it feels like bare skin, just looking much, much better!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is hands down the best tinted moisturizer I have ever tried. It leaves my skin looking like skin and feels light as air. It also comes in 4 shades which is another plus. I will continue to try Dior products.

on 8/28/2013 11:42:00 PM

Ok seriously girls. This is hands down THE BEST BB CREAM ever. I've tried Urban Decay Naked Skin, Dior Hydralife BB cream, and Sephora's BB Cream. And honestly this one not only gave me good coverage, it also didn't make my face oily which I love. My skins very oily, like extremely, blot-every-two-hour, oily. So for me to recommend a product & say that it actually helps my skin, says a lot. It covers my pores and just gives my face an overall natural glow. Doesn't do much for acne but it definitely tones down the redness. If you're looking for something with light but buildable coverage, no strong odor, or just doesn't feel like makeup at all, THIS IS IT. It is a little pricey but I think it's totally worth it.