Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

on 5/9/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It's one of my favorite fragrances but to be honest this one got the most compliments.It smells so sweet and girly, lasts long.I spray it on and can smell it throughout the day especially on my hair:)Someone said it smelled like cookies so true:)

on 5/7/2012 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

It opens with a very green note which I can't identify (assume it's the ivy leaf) this note lasts long on my skin. Then it changes to a sweet and powdery at the same time, the note of licorice is emerging amid the green leaves of ivy, I can smell a bit of star anise and vanilla (which my skin is not very pronounced). I cannot identify the development of other notes, the development stops here and this smell sweet / powdery lasts until disappear completely. Finally, don't think it's sweet as a BS Fantasy or L by Lolita as other people tend to compare, on my skin is not unbearably sweet and not cloying, it's a sweet contained and balanced.
The staying power is around 7 or 8 hours, which is very good. I get many compliments when I use it. I think it is very good at lower temperatures, but can also be used in the spring without many problems. It just gets a little heavy if used in the summer, I mean above 28 C.

on 4/15/2012 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Sweet, pretty, warm, slightly woodsy, vanilla, anise.

This is a nice feminine fragrance, lasts for most of the day, remains on clothing.

EDIT: From 4 to a 5, this is probably now my signature scent. I've really come to appreciate it. It is sweet and yummy without reeking like food or a baked good, or even just vanilla for that matter. While it is feminine, I don't find it immature or shrieking. It doesn't burn my nose or make me nauseous later in the day. It has warmth to it but is not: spicy, hippy-like, or reminiscent of grandma perfume. It lasts throughout the day not in an overpowering way, but you get little whiffs of it every so often. If you spray it on your neck or chest and hide your nose in your shirt it's a beautiful escape. I really love this perfume. I wish the other body products were not so costly.

on 4/3/2012 2:18:00 PM

I feel compelled to post here because a coworker of mine wears this fragrance. It literally makes me sick for an hour or two every afternoon after she sprays it in her office. It is so unbelievably nauseating and overwhelming. Instant headache. Instant misery. If you are a fan of this, please be careful when and where you spray it... I'd have a hard time thinking of any perfume I loathe and fear more than this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

In my opinion this is one nasty, artificial/plasticky scent. I really dislike it and dont get the rave reviews

on 2/7/2012 10:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Very nice fragrance! Especially nice for fall and winter but I enjoyed it the summer when I first purchased it too. I found a gift set in Marshall's that came with the perfume and lotion and its nice layering them together.

on 2/7/2012 3:01:00 PM

The only thing I liked about this was the packaging.
The scent itself was just over-whelming [in a nausea inducing way] and reeked of something an old lady would wear.

I've smelt it on myself and on others and still don't like it. I gave it two lippies though because the bottle is so cute.

on 2/3/2012 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My favorite perfume of all time. I have so many bottles of this one, plus all the other ones she has, and I don't think I'll ever wear anything else. It's such a pretty/unique scent. I get a lot of compliments on it. It's pretty reasonably priced too

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

Lovely, complex scent. I can discern vanilla, licorice, and floral... It really lasts too. A scent that could be night or day, Lempicka is sophisticated and unique.

on 1/20/2012 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just tried this at Shoppers cuz it was on for $19.99 and people were making a big deal about that. Someone told me it had vanilla in it and being the gourmand lover that I am, thought I'd give it a whirl. Well, the one word for this fragrance is "complex". There are tons of notes in it...sometimes they feel like they are competing with one another. The vanilla, the licorice -- it's all a bit overwhelming. I didn't like it as the first thing I thought about was by the time I got in the car was "this is what people are talking about when they say they can't stand perfume"...like when places make the collective decision to become "fragrance free" I bet someone was wearing Lolita Lempicka. It's not that it smells 'bad' necessarily -- like a picture or person, some angle are good, some not so much...some whiffs are delicious, and some are overwhelming...there's just a lot going on here. I like clean fresh or gourmand fragrances -- this has the gourmand element but sort of overbearing.

Be careful with this one.

Popular Fragrances