Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This bb cream gives a nice glow and it's not thick like a foundation. It covers the redness and blemishes. I have a mature skin and not a perfect texture but I don't to use foundation to the beach, gym or even the supermarket. I need something light and for a drugstore BB cream. This is good. I think it's the base/primer is important. Something moisturising like niveau face balm. Sometimes I use nyx face glow or dior face glow to give an extra glow to my dry skin. When I bought it was because of kathleen light and I tried and I like. Of course I use concealer on top usually on a daily basis maybelline fitme concealer.
Full coverage of course a foundation is better than leaving my skin bare as I feel naked without makeup so this is a good alternative! I wear something but light!

on 6/29/2016 6:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Super disappointing product. I put it all over my face and you couldn't tell I had anything on- no coverage at all. It didn't provide a good base for my foundation and almost felt a tad drying.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really loved this bb cream! EXCEPT it broke me out , which was really unfortunate because I really like the coverage. This is very lightweight and covers redness very well. It would work for someone who already has nice skin as I don't think it would be enough coverage to cover any blemishes. I like that it has spf in it and doesn't make my face oily. I would continue to use this if it didn't break me out, but it does. I ended up buying the version with the salicilyc acid in it, but it still broke me out. If you aren't acne prone this would work really well if you are looking for something light and natural!

I am not a huge fan of foundation, so I typically just do BB cream and concealers, maybe with a light touch of powder every now and then. Typically this has worked well for my warm toned fair skin, but not with this one. I know some people said there is no coverage and it's just an okay moisturizer, but I think there is coverage (albeit very light such) and the shade comes out a little 'off' for my skin tone. It does cover up those little blemishes my skin has but the tone is just off, and I've tried looking at my skin throughout the day in various lighting scenarios, and even though it is not like I've painted myself orange or brown, it still just doesn't work that well for me. Decent moisturizer, though, and very much love the high SPF of 30.

I have this in the shade Fair and I am NC15 for reference. Honestly this BB cream seems to do nothing for my skin other than be a moisturiser. No matter how much I apply, no colour or coverage seems to appear. It's bizarre honestly! It's not an expensive product and works fine as a light moisturiser but that is not its purpose. It does not irritate my sensitive skin either. I also like the formula as it is neither too thick nor to thin and easy to apply with fingers. But the total lack of coverage means that this BB cream was a total dud in my opinion. I might as well not have put anything on! Would not repurchase.

I love BB cream I put this one on first then the BB smother and then the Cover girl wet and wild powder and then add just a little of the BB smother and It looks amazing.

on 6/15/2016 4:04:00 PM

I like this bb cream so much, the only issue i have with this is the shade range.
I have medium skin tone so I bought the medium one but it was just too pinky for me, so I bought the light one and it was too light. What i did was mixed the two shades and it worked.
I have to use both shades but i dont have any problem with it.

on 6/4/2016 2:55:00 PM

I purchased it for spf protection. It was a decent mituruzer, but it didnt help even out my skintone. It provided light coverage and it didnt leyer well.

PROS:
- light weight
- moisturizes
- not shiney
- skin breaths
- good color
- looks natural
- sheer

CONS:
- causes breakouts

Great for an everyday BB cream but causes breakouts, I'll probably try their CC cream for oily skin. A bit too sheer if you want full coverage.

PROS:
lightweight
sheer
no breakouts
evens out my skin tone
cheap (10eu)

CONS:
no coverage
too dark for pale skin