Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

I love BB cream I put this one on first then the BB smother and then the Cover girl wet and wild powder and then add just a little of the BB smother and It looks amazing.

on 6/15/2016 4:04:00 PM

I like this bb cream so much, the only issue i have with this is the shade range.
I have medium skin tone so I bought the medium one but it was just too pinky for me, so I bought the light one and it was too light. What i did was mixed the two shades and it worked.
I have to use both shades but i dont have any problem with it.

on 5/29/2016 1:42:00 PM

There's only really one word for this bb cream...OK
The light shade for my cool very fair skin is OK not perfect but I've had worse. The coverage is lighter than I expected and even layering it its light cover. Staying power is not bad but then I used it over a dry touch sunscreen. I went for this because of its SPF so I could easily put on more during the sunny days and as that its OK. Bottom line there's worse out there and this will certainly do its job for now but not a keeper.

PROS:
- light weight
- moisturizes
- not shiney
- skin breaths
- good color
- looks natural
- sheer

CONS:
- causes breakouts

Great for an everyday BB cream but causes breakouts, I'll probably try their CC cream for oily skin. A bit too sheer if you want full coverage.

PROS:
lightweight
sheer
no breakouts
evens out my skin tone
cheap (10eu)

CONS:
no coverage
too dark for pale skin

on 6/4/2016 2:55:00 PM

I purchased it for spf protection. It was a decent mituruzer, but it didnt help even out my skintone. It provided light coverage and it didnt leyer well.

Bought as a lighter beach day BB. The coverage is enough for me, but I find I have to use powder and touch up throughout the day or my face is really oily. I think next time I'll go with dry touch sun block and mineral makeup. Not too big of a fan of this. There is a lot better on the market.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I received a few samples of this product, and my first impression was that it's quite thick, but that could be the SPF30, which is something I'd rather have than not. I tried it on my skin when there weren't any pimples, but my skin does have a fair bit of redness that this covered. It didn't feel heavy on my face, nor did it budge all day, even in the rain. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's my favourite foundation, but it is definitely very good, and I would recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Finally found a good hybrid BB cream. It evens the skin tone, but at same time does not look like you're really wearing make-up...Sooo, don't expect much coverage. It's a nice summer time sun screen, that gives you full SPF 30 while at the same time giving the skin a nice little glow. I find it works really well under a powder too, for a more finished look. Mine was on sale for only 11.30 CAD, and I like it more than my Marcelle BB cream which costs 3 times as much.

Great over the counter BB Cream. I've been using for a few months now and this has given my skin a nice overall glow. I apply with a moistened beauty blender and the coverage is medium. Nice variety of different shades too.