Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

on 10/12/2015 4:34:00 PM

I absolutely love this BB cream!!
I decided to buy it as I was sick of wearing high end foundations on a day-to-day basis and wanted something more natural but still gives coverage, and I found the perfect product!
If you buff this product in with a buffing brush it actually gives a great medium coverage without looking cakey, it covers all my blemishes and redness and gives a nice glow! Plus, I have oily skin and with all my other foundations my skin gets very oily within a few hours but this BB cream can last all day with a setting powder!
What can I say, looks good, feels nice on the skin, lasts a long time, and not too expensive.

I really recommend this BB cream and if you're the type of person who only wears foundations and is scared that a bb cream will not provide enough coverage etc then buy this one!! Works just as well as a foundation for me :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

I have the miracle skin perfector anti - acne BB cream in medium deep and am almost running out. So to replace it I went hunting in the drug stores. Imagine my consternation when I realize that UK does not have the anti-acne one in medium deep, they have a completely different product line. BOOOO. I bought the Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Medium instead since this has the acne medicinal ingredient.
I LOVE IT. The finish it a lot more matte than the anti acne line, and it blends away seamlessly. It looks like my own skin perfected and not heavy at all. The coverage is fairly good for a BB cream. I do wish they would come up with more shades in the UK on the Garnier BB creams and the container spills easily, so that could use some work. I paid 5 pounds for it, so the price is very fair, although it was a half off sale.

Summary: Great for a BB cream, good coverage, oil free, non-comedogenic, cheap, matte finish and cheap. No shade selection and bad container leading to spillage. I would buy it again.

on 8/27/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am LOVING this product. I was nervous about trying a drugstore base product. I breakout easy and tend to stay with high end brands. I also have a hard time finding drugstore foundations that match my warm tone skin. Everything always looks pink on me. I was looking for something to wear on my skin for days that I'm home with my toddler. Days when I want to look presentable while I run errands, but don't have the time/energy/desire to go through my foundation/concealer routine. I wanted something I could quickly smooth on with my fingers, brush on some bronzer and blush and be done and have enough coverage to feel pretty and put together. I think I found it. My usual problem with BB/CC/tinted moisturizer creams is they have no staying power on my combo oily skin. Somehow this magical product stays ALL DAY on my skin with little oil breakthrough. Wore it all day today and spent some time at the park in the sun. Despite sweating and the fact that it's been 8 hours, my skin still looks practically perfect. It's staying power is comparable to my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation....and those are some big shoes to fill. The color selection is crappy, I will agree there. The light/medium works for well enough for me though if I just warm it up a bit with some bronzer. If you're lucky enough to find a color match, this is a product is awesome.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. This suddenly broke me out so insanely bad. Painful cysts EVERYWHERE. I stopped using this 2 weeks ago and my poor skin is still healing. I will never let this come anywhere near my face again. Dissappointed.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have fair moderately oily skin. This stuff is good for just a quick application for running errands, wear around the house, etc. But it's not good for all day wear if your skin is oily, with or without a primer and good powder.

For 8+ hours of good wear, this is not, for me, the best thing. It starts to break down and my natural oils come through. So it's good for about 4-5 hours of wear on me. It did not oxidize on me though.

Yes the consistency is runny, but to me that's not a big deal at all. It makes it very quick and easy to apply. Just keep the bottle upright and it's fine. I'd imagine you could transfer this into a more friendly container quiet easily if you don't like the squeeze bottle and want a pump. Best applied with fingers.

The coverage is pretty good. Not too light and definitely not too heavy, nothing like a foundation, which it doesn't claim to be. A bit more coverage than some of the other BB creams I've tried, including Asian ones. The Asian ones can't be beat though - they really are excellent because of their formulation (sunscreen, those with acne, etc), but higher price range if budget is a concern. With powder in top it looks good. I have some broken capillaries on my skin and it definitely helps to blur them. Very much helps to even out your skin tone. Doesn't do much for larger pores though, but powder definitely helps with that - possibly a loose or pressed matte powder that you actually press into your skin using a powder puff or something similar.

My nose is not sensitive to smells and my skin is not sensitive. So I can't comment on those aspects.

So, overall it's a decent product from the drugstore. I won't be buying this again though. I think this might be better in the fall/winter months than the summer.

I would not recommend it for extremely oily skin or skin that needs a lot of coverage. I think you'd be very disappointed.

Hope that helps when deciding on this product!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Overall, i have very mixed feelings about this product. It gives quite a nice finish, looks very natural, and the coverage is very decent for a bb cream. Also, the shade of it is really nice, as it is not too pink toned. However, I simply cannot understand how this would be aimed towards people with oily.

I've really tried to force myself to like this bb cream, I've tried it with mattifying moisturisers, may different mattifying / oil control primers (smashbox, benefit, hourglass), and all sorts of different powders, but it just makes me oily within 1-2 hours!

I just use the tiniest amount of this product with my darker foundations, this is the only purpose it serves in my collection, unfortunately.

First time when I applied this bb cream I was absolutely impressed about how good it's the coverage because it was very cheap. It covered all my redness and my skin was looking so good. But after two or three applies it started looking cakey and and T zone was very oily only after 2 hours. Beside this, it wasn't covering at all anything. And this shade, even it is the lightest it was very dark for me.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My friend gave this product to me after she received it as a sample from Garnier (sample = full size? awesome!). This product provides my skin with a pretty good coverage for everyday wear. However, after wearing this all over my face for about 3-4 hours, my face becomes EXTREMELY oily. I would not repurchase just because even after powdering and blotting my face throughout the day my face still became oily.

Pros:
-Not too bad for the price of a BB cream
-Good coverage
-Good amount of product in what you get

Cons:
-Makes your skin very oily even after powdering
-I had to store the product upside down because it would leak through the top
-Consistency is very runny

on 7/27/2015 5:50:00 AM

This product is amazing... perfectly passing for my skin

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely lovvvve this product! Use it as a daily product, and 100% prefer it over the foundations i own as it gives a more natural look and doesn't look cakey on my skin at all! Though the packaging is rather tricky as the BB cream seems to just poor out of the packaging and makes a big mess

on 8/22/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have fair/light skin with neutral/warm undertones. I also have oily, sensitive skin. When I put this on the colour was WAY off. It looked super pink. The consistency was very light, so it went on almost like a serum, but didn't control oil. Wanted to love it, but it didn't work out.