Urban Decay NAKED2

Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I love everything in this palette I just wish more matte shades. It's wearable day time to night time just add more drama to it and ta-da ready to go to parties. Very pigmented, some are bit dust/powdery but just tap it off and it will work just fine.

on 8/29/2015 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this palette by mistake. I do not love the cool colours...but i am using it a lot. The only con is that the shadows are a bit flaky. But sure it is a cult product.

on 8/5/2015 11:11:00 PM

I was so, so disappointed with this palette. It's not even available in my country except unauthorized retailers so I had a friend bring me it from overseas and DID I MENTION I'M DISAPPOINTED?

The packaging is beautiful. The case reminds me of those pencil tins I had at school a million years ago and I always for some odd reason loved them. The palette itself is beautiful, the names of some of the eyeshadows make me laugh but when I tried to use the actual eyeshadow I found it nowhere near as pigmented as it claimed to be.

Maybe my eyelids are too pale, but I saw no effect of the bootycall (lightest shade) no matter how many layers I tried to cake on it (I was going for a smokey eye but when the base layer won't cooperate it seems hopeless). The blackest black is a misnomer, and the overall shadows seemed too shimmery even if they're supposed to be half matte. The glitter is out of control, once you layer on a shimmery layer over matte, bye bye matte.

I did like snakebite and tease (med and light brown shades) but they were only 2/12 shades.

The brush that comes with the palette is too broad for me, I prefer a thinner brush so I have more control.

I've had this product for about a year now, and have finally came around to writing a review. When i received the package, I was very pleased with the packaging. Its aesthetically beautiful to look at, the shades are beautiful, everything about it is beautiful. I bought this palette because i tend to enjoy nude colours more than anything, it's just naturally what is most flattering for myself. I use this palette almost everyday and i must say it has great lasting power, goes on nice, easy to blend... However I don't like the brush it came with. The blending brush is too stiff in my opinion and the flat end is pretty much useless in this palette, i would have much prefer the double ended eye liner that they used to give with the original packaging. After having it for over a year, i still have so much product left. A little does go a long way. And as much as i enjoy that, it makes me sad cause I'm sort of getting over the colours after using them so much. If I were to repurchase a palette I would probably go with the naked 3, since it has pink hues which will work nicely for my green eyes. In the end, this palette has been great for me, even though im getting over it now. But for the while that I've used it, its been great. i recomend to anyone looking for an everyday -day- to night palette. Really is a great product :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a present for my 13th birthday 2 years ago, and I have to say I love it! I love the wear time, the pigmentation, the packaging, and the mirror. The only complaints I have about this product is the brush, like so many others. The fluffy side is much to large, but the smaller flat side is OKAY for packing on the shadow, applying a darker colour to the outer V, and applying a shadow as a liner. That is why I took off a lippy for the price. My favourite shades are bootycall(I know this doesn't show up THAT much on the lids, especially without a primer, but since I am a teen, I wear very light eye shadow), half baked, foxy, chopper and ydk. Overall, this is a great product in pretty packaging with beautiful pigmented shadows that wear for a long time, but I just wish it came with a better brush.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love all the Naked palettes, and this is no exception! I like the cool toned neutrals, and I think this is a great palette for a cool smoky look. I think it's a great value for the amount of colors you get, and the shadows are so pigmented that they'll last a long time. This is a big go to for me with clients.

Things I do not like: over abundance of shimmer shades. Wish there were more mattes. The shadow fallout is quite excessive with this palette for some reason.

Overall, thumbs up!

This is the only UD Naked palette I own and I really enjoy it!I bought one for my daughter too and it quickly became her favorite. The UD Naked palettes are a bit pricey but it really is a nice treat.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Absolutely love it. One of the few products I think that actually lives up to the hype.
I use this palette frequently. It even inspired me to purchase the Naked 3 palette.
The colors are versatile. There are shimmery and matte shades to choose from which provide for a variety of looks for any occasion. The pigment lasts all day when applied after a primer.
It is an expensive palette, but I'd say that it gives you your money's worth because of how often it can be used.
I'm pleased with this purchase and will probably repurchase when necessary.

My son purchased this for me as a thank you gift when he obtained fulltime employment. I was using Revlon and Chi Chi eyeshadows prior to receiving this and thought they were good eyeshadows. This pallette has changed my mind about what good eyeshadow should look like. Unfortunately, I will never be able to use cheaper brands ever again because these shadows are THAT good. Did I mention the brush that comes with it? Yeah, well that is also fantastic quality and has lead me to try other Urban Decay brushes. Love, love, love this pallette. Will definitely repurchase.

on 7/25/2015 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The shadows are really buttery with good pigmentation. My favs from this palette are Bootycall, Half-Baked, Suspect, Snakebite, YDK, Darkhorse and Blackout.