Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 6/19/2015 10:30:00 PM

Nice for someone who likes a little coverage without wearing foundation... But not for me. I liked it at first, went on smooth and smelled good, but I felt it left me a little too dewy.. And I have med/dry skin. Also broke me out like crazy. Stopped using and my skin cleared up. Would not repurchase.

My Abuela bought this for me when it first came out but I didn't like it. It didn't stay on my face and would end up patchy after a few hours. I also experienced a stinging/burning sensation after applying it on several occasions. I've since tried it again and find its light enough to feel nice but it doesn't have very good coverage. And the light/medium is way too dark for my porcelain complexion (not surprising as it's hard to find any make up light enough for me). There's no way that I can wear it and it will last all day. To make it last longer I have to use a powder over the top but because of that I'd rather just put on a foundation instead. I do like the way my skin looks after I put it on but it just doesn't last unfortunately.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this when it had just come out and people were raving about it, so I decided to try it out for summer, where I like to switch to a tinted moisturiser.

The texture of the product was a thick cream that was easy to apply. The covering was nice, light and natural but still managed to cover up imperfections.
The smell is strong for a BB cream and very synthetic.

The packaging is very straight forward, not particular pretty but easy to squeeze product from.

After I applied it I felt a slight stinging on my skin, and after wearing it my skin had turned irritated and red with some outbreaks. I did try it again on a different occasion with the same result, so it is defiantly this product that breaks me out.

There are a lot of good BB or CC creams on the market, but this is not one of them. I'd recommend Clinique's range instead.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Purchased this last summer and tried it again for the heck of it this summer. Do remember first selecting this in the Medium/dark shade, but too dark and major oxidizing on my skin. Returned it for the light/medium shade, and much too light.

When I applied this, thought of spackle. Finish is thick and cakey. It is hydrating, and doesn't pool into fine lines and pores, but won't use it because of the finish and not a good color match.

on 5/19/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This BB cream is great. It really made my skin look healthy and even-toned. It's easy to apply and you can't even tell there's anything on your skin. It doesn't look cakey and it doesn't flake. It's perfect for someone like me, who is super busy and just wants to look a little more put together before running out of the house. My only issue with this product is that it is incredibly scented which may be irritating to some people. The smell is fresh but very strong. It does fade quickly, but it took some time for me to get used to.

on 5/20/2015 7:24:00 AM

The garnier BB cream for oily skin is amazing, but the one for normal skin is DISGUSTING the consistency and feel is gross its sticky and weird never felt anything like it, it doesnt cover well and looks horrible. Waste of money, do not buy.

on 5/2/2015 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This provides good coverage and I like the dewy glow my face has when I wear it. The smell is strong but pleasant. With a little concealer and powder over this BB cream I don't need to wear foundation.

on 4/25/2015 9:49:00 AM

I LOVE this bb cream! I don't think I will ever go back to a foundation again. I have very dry skin and every time I wear foundation I looked Cakey and flakey and just gross. I love a natural makeup look, like I'm wearing noting at all. This bb cream is natural looking, you would never know I was wearing anything at all. It's NOT drying at all and leaves a nice dewy healthy look. It's not full coverage obviously because it is a bb cream but it evens out my skin tone and just gives me a healthy glow! Garnier recently came out with a light shade so it matches my skin tone perfectly!

A really solid BB cream. Perfect for when you want to roll out of bed and slap on the most basic makeup. It blends really well and is easy to apply with your fingers. I'm a light/cool skin toned person and this shade does a great job evening out my pink/red tones to one even color. Perfect for days you don't want to use foundation.

on 5/4/2015 11:48:00 PM

Even the light to medium was too dark for me, but I am ivory white. I was willing to live with that since I'll be a bit tan in a few weeks anyway, but I had to return it. The light scent made my eyes water so badly I had to take it off. I tried again the next day, hoping it was something else that made my eyes water, but it was the BB cream. It didn't look as natural as I hoped. Looked caked on. I have dry skin and the makeup counter attendant suggested this one because it is more hydrating, and says it hydrates for 24 hours.