Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

on 3/11/2013 10:29:00 AM

I love this fragrance so much! it is listed as a fruity floral now although in the past it was listed as fresh. To me it is considered fresh but fruity/floral. Every time i wear it i get compliments on it :)

I love Victoria Secret perfumes and while this is not one of my favorites, I do like this scent. It is a more feminine, light scent compared to some of the others in the sense it is more floral.

I agree with the other reviewers though it doesn't linger as long as I would like.

This perfume is summer liquified into a bottle. Every time I spray it, I get a vision of a sandy beach in my head. It just screams summer! Granted their Bombshell Summer (limited edition) perfume smells amazing as well, I just love this one. I'm a big fan of peony and this perfume has Shangri-la yellow peony. I get many compliments when I wear this. So now you can have summer inside even when it's snowing outside. =)

on 1/25/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My all-time favorite perfume <3 the scent is just lovely!

on 1/18/2013 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i really love this fragrance i also purchased all collection. apparently my fave fragrance from VS. i cant really describe the smell, quite fresh and adds balancing between masculinity and feminity, but it actually smells familiar to me. for daily use i prefer using the body mist, though it doesnt last long. i always have one in my purse though. sadly i dont have VS in my local area or country! but heard that they're opening one soon (yay!). i got this at VS singapore. i go there often, so i can get them again and again.defnitely will repurchase! hope they dont discontinue this one.

on 12/29/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

My favorite VS perfume comes in the prettiest/ simplest bottle! I love this fresh but sweet scent. I can still faintly smell it on myself at the end of the day.

on 12/29/2012 6:03:00 PM

I love this perfume! It smells amazing - fresh, a little floral but not overpowering, with some fruity notes and just a little musk. In smelling some of the other VS perfumes I found a lot of them to be too mature smelling, with really strong woodsy notes that just came across like too much licorice or pine to convey the feminine vibe I wanted. Bombshell is lighter than the others I sampled, but doesn't have that sweet, cloying smell of too much candy or flowers that less musky perfumes can edge close to. I find that the lasting power is good, although I would recommend a touchup of a spray or two once or twice throughout the day to keep the fragrance going. The bottle is adorable, too. Ultimately though, this is a great perfume - it's light and fresh but with enough musk to keep it grounded and grown-up.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

The smell is lovely, but don't last at all, I mean AT ALL!!!!! Sad.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I wanted to like Bombshell. I did. However it seems to have missed the mark on this one. To me, this frgrance was way too floral and strong, almost like a cologne. It reminds me of a cheap perfume. I didn't feel like a bombshell when wearing it. It just made me cringe.

on 11/17/2012 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I feel like this scent is extremely overrated. i dont find it a unique smell at all. when i read the description it sounded very interesting but the scent itself is quiet plain and fruity with no dimension. It also has a strong grapefruit note and i really dislike anything with grapefruit so thats one of the main reasons why this scent didnt work for me. the packaging is adorable though.