MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Can't decide how I feel about this. I have naturally very fair skin (NW5-10) and this can look exceptionally bright and borderline unnatural on me. Other days I'll use a bit of fake tan (by fake tan, I mean going up to a NC15) and pop this on my cheeks and it looks beautiful beyond words. I think it depends upon the colouring of your skin whether or not this suits you. If you're fair skinned like myself, perhaps steer clear, or apply lightly. Just because it's a sheertone doesn't mean that you should be careless when applying it (as I have learnt!) That being said, the staying power is excellent and the colour remains a whole day on my cheeks, so this is definitely a very good quality blush.

I really want to like this blush but on me it just doesn't look that good, maybe it's just my skin but i feel it makes me look patchy! It looks so pretty in the pan, gorgeous matt baby pink! So i'm still testing this out different ways because i really want to like this <3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first MAC blush I've ever bought and I am very impressed! I LOVE IT. It is a very good color for my skin tone (Medium) and it looks good with a natural eye!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality blush from MAC

The photo of the packaging of this blush is different from mine. Mine is the standard black pot that MAC usually comes in. My makeup artist used this with a combination of MAC's Buff on me for the wedding.
So after I got back from the honeymoon I had to go buy it. I must say this blush goes on light so its buildable. It looks great in photos so this is my go to blush if I know I'll be photographed.

This is a pinky "baby doll" blush but very flattering with NC30 yellow toned skin. Use this on top of MAC's Buff and finish off with a touch of Nars Orgasm for a really flattering look.

Because it is pricer than drugstore I don't use it on an every day basis. I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Perfect babydoll pink blush! Looks very good on my NC35 Skin

Pink swoon is one of, if not, my alltime favourite blush. I think that it will suit most skin tones and the unique tones add to the gorgeous pink cheek! I find it goes with most lip and eye looks and the matte finish means it's not only pigmented, but also effortless and wearable no matter what.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this blush..it is one of my HG blush items. I love that it lasts all day on my cheeks. Try applying it with a kabuki brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Like everyone has said, pink swoon is the perfect bubblegum pink shade. I've put off buying this because of my colouring (nc35-nc40) but I regret not buying it before, its a gorgeous pink! It dosen't look amazingly natural on my skin but it still looks very pretty! I don't really need to pack it on that much but it gives that 'fresh dolly' type cheeks that'll flatter a majority of skin tones

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

EDIT: I swapped this. Even though I like the color, too much swirling is needed to pick up colour, and fades after a couple of hours.

This is my all time favorite blush on my NW20 skin. My cheeks are naturally pigmented (rosy) and I have some red broken capillaries so this blue based pink blush really brightens my complexion makes me look fresh, happy and pretty. Another good point is it is MATTE meaning I can reapply without worrying about shimmers.

It's not what I expected it to be, in terms of color. I have a lot of blushes, including pink, so I always thought I don't need this. When my bf had a stop over in the Dubai Airport, I asked him to buy it for me from the Duty Free (much cheaper then in Europe). I've read it's a soft baby pink, but on me it just a plain old Barbie pink (NC20). It's nice and wearable but I was looking for something softer. The pigmentation is not great and it doesn't blend too well so i'm still on the search for my perfect soft baby pink blush.

Popular Blush Products