MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Can't decide how I feel about this. I have naturally very fair skin (NW5-10) and this can look exceptionally bright and borderline unnatural on me. Other days I'll use a bit of fake tan (by fake tan, I mean going up to a NC15) and pop this on my cheeks and it looks beautiful beyond words. I think it depends upon the colouring of your skin whether or not this suits you. If you're fair skinned like myself, perhaps steer clear, or apply lightly. Just because it's a sheertone doesn't mean that you should be careless when applying it (as I have learnt!) That being said, the staying power is excellent and the colour remains a whole day on my cheeks, so this is definitely a very good quality blush.

I really want to like this blush but on me it just doesn't look that good, maybe it's just my skin but i feel it makes me look patchy! It looks so pretty in the pan, gorgeous matt baby pink! So i'm still testing this out different ways because i really want to like this <3

The photo of the packaging of this blush is different from mine. Mine is the standard black pot that MAC usually comes in. My makeup artist used this with a combination of MAC's Buff on me for the wedding.
So after I got back from the honeymoon I had to go buy it. I must say this blush goes on light so its buildable. It looks great in photos so this is my go to blush if I know I'll be photographed.

This is a pinky "baby doll" blush but very flattering with NC30 yellow toned skin. Use this on top of MAC's Buff and finish off with a touch of Nars Orgasm for a really flattering look.

Because it is pricer than drugstore I don't use it on an every day basis. I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Perfect babydoll pink blush! Looks very good on my NC35 Skin

Pink swoon is one of, if not, my alltime favourite blush. I think that it will suit most skin tones and the unique tones add to the gorgeous pink cheek! I find it goes with most lip and eye looks and the matte finish means it's not only pigmented, but also effortless and wearable no matter what.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first MAC blush I've ever bought and I am very impressed! I LOVE IT. It is a very good color for my skin tone (Medium) and it looks good with a natural eye!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality blush from MAC

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Like everyone has said, pink swoon is the perfect bubblegum pink shade. I've put off buying this because of my colouring (nc35-nc40) but I regret not buying it before, its a gorgeous pink! It dosen't look amazingly natural on my skin but it still looks very pretty! I don't really need to pack it on that much but it gives that 'fresh dolly' type cheeks that'll flatter a majority of skin tones

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

EDIT: I swapped this. Even though I like the color, too much swirling is needed to pick up colour, and fades after a couple of hours.

This is my all time favorite blush on my NW20 skin. My cheeks are naturally pigmented (rosy) and I have some red broken capillaries so this blue based pink blush really brightens my complexion makes me look fresh, happy and pretty. Another good point is it is MATTE meaning I can reapply without worrying about shimmers.

It's not what I expected it to be, in terms of color. I have a lot of blushes, including pink, so I always thought I don't need this. When my bf had a stop over in the Dubai Airport, I asked him to buy it for me from the Duty Free (much cheaper then in Europe). I've read it's a soft baby pink, but on me it just a plain old Barbie pink (NC20). It's nice and wearable but I was looking for something softer. The pigmentation is not great and it doesn't blend too well so i'm still on the search for my perfect soft baby pink blush.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this blush..it is one of my HG blush items. I love that it lasts all day on my cheeks. Try applying it with a kabuki brush.