Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

I am pleased with this eyeshadow trio. I have been looking for a set of neutrals, but haven't been willing to fork up $10+ dollars for eyeshadow. I found this at Walgreens for $3. The price is awesome, the colors look really good when blended correctly and are super pigmented just as all of the other reviews say. This was an awesome steal for super cheap. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.

I do really like this product. First of all the lid shade is a dupe for UD sin which is lovely. All the shades are pigmented and great EXCEPT for the fact they tend to have lots of fallout and can be overall a little on the powdery side. I can't complain too much because they are so cheap! I definitely will go back and buy more shades!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm in love with this eyeshadow trio! The colors are so pigmented for $3.00 or so. This is an amazing product! The eyeshadows are so amazing and soft. You only need a little bit of product on your brush to get a little bit of color. Amazing! :)

This is amazing!!! My favorite eyeshadow palette out of all the ones I own. I am infatuated. Super pigmented. Blends well. Looks great on all skin tones(my opinion) and for like 2 dollars, this is jizztastic.

This is every girls basic eyeshadow trio. There were beautiful, pigmented colors that looked very natural, and, I'm guessing, will complement any eye color. The packaging was okay, it showed how to apply the colors on the back, and I absolutely loved the velvety feel of the eyeshadows. They're inexpensive and high-quality: A total must-have for anyone looking to save money.
These are totally comparable to ANY high-end brand (Urban Decay, Smashbox, The Balm, Too Faced, ect.), and maybe even better!

I love my Walking On Eggshells 3 pan palette! Perfect everyday look :)

on 11/24/2012 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG eyeshadows. I just use this palette for my daily eyeshadow, and I am an eyeshadow junkie! But this stopped me from purging as this is my go-to everyday eye look. The brown comes out soooo beautiful as a crease color. It BARELY creases with my e.l.f. primer by the end of the 9 hour day, so I won't take off lipies. No fallout, gorgeous colors, get compliments on it all the time.

on 11/24/2012 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Wow. I bought this on a total whim at Wal-Mart about 6 months ago. For only $3, you get 3 amazingly pigmented eyeshadows! You can use them in the directed areas, or you can do whatever you like. The only thing I hate is the infamous WetnWild packaging.
Would I repurchase? YES YES YES!!!!

on 10/28/2012 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've never bought a wet 'n' wild palette before, and I saw this at Meijer on sale bogo 50% off, so I bought Walking on Eggshells on a whim because I've seen it on so many beauty blogs.

I am very impressed by this product, each shadow is so velvety and very pigmented. I also love the color combo! Though it's a hit or miss with skin tones, it looked great on me and made my green eyes pop.

I'm very glad I bought this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought into the hype over this, and the hype is true! I wanted nice, neutral colors that I could wear everyday to school. The colors are very pigmented, but look nice and natural on my eyes. I know lots of people don't like shimmery colors, but these really brighten my eyes and bring out the color. The pink is a nice, light color. It's not too dark. The brown can sometimes have a bit of an orange tint to it on me, but if I blend it, it's fine. The cream color looks a bit more white in the package than it does on my eyes, which is good, since I really don't like using a chalky white as a highlight. Like I said before, the colors are very pigmented, and they have little fallout. The staying power is okay. If I put a primer under it, it will stay through the school day. Overall, for the price, the product is amazing. I'd definitely buy again.