wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

The pigmentation on these is insane!!! I created an every day eye look with this and it didn't even take me 10 minutes to do so. I did a first impressions on camera, and I have to say I am SUPER pleased with this trio. The formula is super creamy to the touch, no fallout, very pigmented, I didn't even have to wear a primer underneath these shades, the highlight colors are even more pigmented than the ones in my high end palettes. WIN!

on 11/15/2015 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a product that definitely lived up to the hype for me. On my very fair neutral skin, the shades show up beautifully and they blend effortlessly. The shadows are highly pigmented and the staying power is really good over a primer. I haven't tried this without a primer because I have very oily lids, and oily skin in general, but with a primer I can get through the better portion of a working day without worrying about overly obvious creasing. This inexpensive little trio performs better than some of the more expensive shadows I own. I usually use the bottom two shades on the lid and pull in a matte shade for the crease and blending out, since all of the shadows in this trio are high shine. The packaging is nothing special, but it feels sturdy enough and hasn't cracked on me yet. This would be great for traveling. I highly recommend checking this trio out if you're looking for a quick and easy neutral palette.

on 11/12/2015 11:27:00 AM

This is an inexpensive eyeshadow pallet and has a huge following (on pinterest). So I thought I can afford to try it.
It has 3 colors and they are nice, but the two lighter shades are very light for me (olive) and looked chalky on my lid. I do not like to put anything under my brows, I think it looks weird on me.
However the brown shade is good for me, so I use that one only. You just can't lose really, it is so inexpensive.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this eyeshadows

on 11/6/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I actually love this and this is really cheap and really good quality

I love this palette . I must admit I have used this palette with other eye shadows but this is a great palette. It is inexpensive the colors are great and work well together . I do own this palette and I love the lightest color for a great highlight effect under my eyebrows as well as an eye shadow. I found it at Walgreen , Target and Five Below under $5 and sometimes I have seen it on sale great buy and the packaging is good this has never broken on me love it.
Definitely worth a try.

Great shadow pallette and so cheap! The colors are nice and creamy and have a very satiny texture to them. My favorite is the bottom shade, which is great for every day wear. Perfect to dress up or just to wear to work. Great staying power too!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I stumbled upon this trio at a drugstore about 6 years ago while looking for a wearable pink eyeshadow, and I've had this product in my kit ever since. I even wore it at my wedding a few months ago, while going for a romantic look.
The packaging isn't anything to get excited about, although I've never had the clear lid break off, so it seems sturdy enough. The top "browbone" color is an eggshell/champagne, and the "crease" middle shadow is a soft brown/bronze. The real star of this trio is the "eyelid" shadow, a soft rosy pink with just a touch of taupe that helps it to read as a nude or natural instead of veering into obvious pink territory. All three shadows have a similar silky feel and are wonderfully buildable with good color payoff. They are all pearlescent. The three shades work well together, although often I'll wear either the brown or the pink alone on the lid. Overall a great product and I would pay way more for these shadows than they're actually charging!

on 9/28/2015 4:31:00 PM

LOVE this palette. In Holland you can only buy this brand online in a specialized make up webshop. Shortly after I bought this, I ordered a second one..just in case they might discontinue it. The colours are very flattering and pigmented. The quality is as good as (or even better than) the high end shadows I own. Since it only costs €5,95 I'd say this is EXCELLENT value for money. I will repurchase over and over.

on 9/24/2015 12:11:00 PM

I never knew what a buttery eyeshadow was until i purchased this little drug store gem. (I got this at Walgreens BOGO 50%, i also bought Sweet as Candy, but haven't used it yet) I've seen it talked about on the boards, YT's and blogs.

The packaging is cheap and annoying to open but i do love that it comes with TWO applicators, great to use if you wanted to touch up throughout the day or if you were traveling.

the color payoff is impressive, really made me brown eyes pop. Its so versatile, you can create so many looks with these three shades. The colors are so easy to blend.

for reference I used Miliani eyeshadow primer and NYX jumbo pencil in Milk as a base. Lasted all day, no creasing.

I'm sad i waited to so long to pick this up! Can't wait to try more of the trio's