Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My go-to eye pallette. Extremely wearable, velvety, well pigmented colours that all work and blend well together. Everyday matte colours and extra glittery night out colours in neutral/warm tones with a tiny pull out drawer with a (useless) dual ended brush make this is the perfect eyeshadow kit to travel with. The best neutral palette I've ever come across in a cute and sturdy packaging--I've had this kit for a year and it's held up really well. The only downside is that some of the glittery shades (ie, nude beach) left sparkles all over my face.

on 1/8/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love every shade in this palette (even though I normally favor vivid brights or deep metallics) and the textures are great. I would've loved a mirror though!

on 11/30/2011 8:44:00 PM

In terms of "naked" palettes, I MUCH prefer the Tarte matte naked palette over this one. I generally am not a fan of Too Faced eyeshadow as I find them chalky and overly shimmery. They don't blend well on me and I find the colors unexceptional. I have also owned the Urban Decay palette by that name and was more enamored of it but still always go back to the Tarte set of eyeshadows. Gave this one away.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

now THIS is what im talking about! all the colors in this chic little box were amazing. this collection is like my own private jewel and im glad its very popular, it deserves to be.the shades are very pigmented and they look good on every skin tone, now i dont need to buy anymore eyeshadows because i have a box with the very best in them

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This palette is perfection for either a daytime look, or a night look. It is part of my everyday makeup. Yes, some of these colours can be really shimmery, but they look really pretty when you put them on. These blend extremely well and there are so many looks you can achieve with this. It is a little expensive but it is TOTALLY worth it <3

on 11/30/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

These eyeshadows are gorgeous-- they hit on everything I look for:

- velvety feel
- rich color deposit
- daytime and nighttime looks

It's rare that I like all of the colors in a palette, but this one's an exception, mainly because they are pretty neutral, yet warm-toned (if you couldn't tell I'm a fan of warm colors already); it's even hard to choose a favorite... One of the colors, Honey Pot, is the truest gold I've yet to try, and boy, is it metallic! Yet it's surprisingly wearable during the day. The palette also creates the perfect smoky eye, and the coquettish names (i.e. Sexpresso!) are quite fun :)

(However, the gold sparkles in Nude Beach tend to fall onto the cheekbones-- not a big disappointment given the excellent quality of the palette otherwise, but ye be warned!)

on 11/30/2011 10:18:00 AM

Try LTD Commodities Natural Eye. $5. I was shocked to see this and Matte Eye in the catalog for $5. Darn it!

on 11/25/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have a HUGE collection of eyeshadows....like a thousand no kidding, and I loooooove this palette...excepto for the really glittery color nude beach because it has like chunks of glitter, i seldom use it, but all of the other colors are so pretty and velvety....Very wearable, they don't crease (and I have really oily lids) ypu can match them to create a really natural or glamorous look. My favorite colors are push up, honey pot and sexpresso. The pigmentation is amazing as well as the staying power...sometimes when i had my makeup on and for any reason I didn't took it off I went to sleep with this eyeshadows and next morning....SURPRISE!!! I still had my eye makeup the same way I did the day before....
I think the quality is great and it is not so expensive considering you get 9 eyeshadows.
I also have the Naked palette, that has some similar o identical colors, but the stayin power is better in the Too faced eyeshadows.

Three words. Ebay, Makeup, Stinks! Bad idea.....

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Really Love this eye palette, it's my everyday go-to for eyeshadow.

I barely ever wear eyeshadow for school but if I do- its with this palette because it's so easy to make a lovely eye.

The shadows are very pigmented and last a long time, very pigmented.
I have not always used a primer with this and the shadows do not budge.
I really love to mix 'Silk Teddy' & 'Nude Beach' for an all over lid colour.
Highly recommend.