Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel

Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel
Nailwear Nail Enamel

3.9

Loads of colors, and Avon always coordinates it with matching lipcolors, and sometimes has limited edition ones to go with le Glazewears. i LOVE the bottle, and these don't dry tackily or get weird and goopy during the drying or application process. They keep well over a long period of time, too. IMO, these just blow OPI away, and have a much better color selection.

I love this nail polish. It lasts much longer than most brands i have tried, it comes in tons of colors, and you can almost always get a great deal on it!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this is Delish and a few other colours and I am very pleased with the results considering the cheap price.

In my opinion there are a fabulous selection of colours and they last longer than most others that I have tried. My only complaint would be as said earlier. These are not quick-speed drying and so you'll need to block some time off specifically for nails. But the plus is you don't have to do them as often.

on 6/12/2004 11:28:00 AM

I like the colors and when I need a color to match an outfit I buy these for a night it's alright. These alone will chip and flick in a day. Oh and I also did not like their Top Coat which was just useless.

on 6/21/2004 11:07:00 AM

I bought the Lyrical Lilac Nailwear Nail Enamel polish. The color in the bottle is really quite pretty (looks just like lilacs) and very shimmery, but is very light on my nails. This would be perfect for someone who wanted a touch of shimmery color, but not so great for someone who wants a lot of color on their nails. It's very, very light and pretty, though the density can be somewhat increased through multiple coats.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this nail polish rocks!!! i got "marshmallow fluff" color and the color actually stays on for more than 4 days compared to the other nail polishes that i bought before. the color is very creamy as promised on the brochure and its worth paying $4 for it =)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in Rave (a silvery pink color) and I love it. The bottles rock and the color is as good as it looked in the catolog. My only complaint is that this doesn't dry too quickly and doesn't go on perfectly smooth but for the cheap price I love it.

on 1/17/2004 7:16:00 PM

The polish works for days and the colors rock!Lagoon, decadence, (which is discontinued) and lullaby are really nice. The bottle is really cute and looks "groovy"

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like these polishes. I've been collecting nail polishes for years, and these are the only kind that seem to last on me! I especially love the sparkly shades, my favorite is Mystic. A definite steal, especially if you catch them on sale.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like my nails to be natural and clear, so I purchased the clear one. I did like it, it wasn't anything special, but I really liked how my nails looked ecspecially shiny, and healthy. This didn't chip easily and was well worth the low price of $3 on sale. Just a basic clear polish but good.

Popular Polishes