REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

REVLON Matte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach
MUFE and Revlon Blush SwatchRevlon Matte Powder BlushMatte Powder Blush - #003 - Perfectly Peach

3.9

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isododecane, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 7/6/2009 10:04:00 AM

It is a lovely blush. Goes on smoothly. Gives a very nice healthy color to the cheeks. It is buildable (starting from unnoticeable). Overall no complaints about quality. I also have it in Barely Buff (need to use it more first before writing a review).

The packaging is nice. I love square containers. They definitely could give more product in place of the brush that comes with it. I use the brush for applying Revlon matte eyeshadow in peach sorbet (my normal eyeshadow brush takes forever to deposit enough shadow).

The main complaint for me would be the price. In my country it costs $14 (US dollars). A bit pricey! Otherwise I would own all the colors!!

on 7/2/2009 2:22:00 AM

Good blush. Matte. Buildable. gives healthy glow, and is sheer. don't use the brush. love the packaging very sturdy. love that it comes with pop-out mirror.

This is my HG blush, for sure! I was looking for a blush that was matte and didn't have any sparkles or shimmers because that only enhanced the ance scars on my cheeks. When Revlon came out with their line of matte products, I was so exited! I love matte finishes, and this blush looks very natural. The blush has a great peachy-pink color that flatters most skin tones, and the intensity is buildable. The packaging is great; really sturdy, and the brush is soft, if a little small. Highly recommend!

on 5/7/2009 4:17:00 PM

I was looking for a pink-ish blush since most of my blushes have a berry-undertone to them. I got this on Revlon's BOGO sale for free so I figured I'm not really losing much. The quality of the blush is very smooth and easy to blend. I love the matte texture of the blush itself. However, I think I purchased the wrong color because I literally have to dig in with my brush to get enough color to show up on my face. I think this would look very nice on women with lighter skin tones. I have medium skin with yellow undertones.

But I will definitely try some of their other colors.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was given a free Revlon Blush with my purchase and chose this color right away. I m loving it so far it's such a cute peachy pink and brings out color nicely to my face and makes it really glow. Very nice matte finish. Best blush I've tried so far and I have tried alot. A little hard to get the color to really show up, but that's alright since I hate those kinds of blushes that are way too pigminted and leave huge ugly blotches on your cheeks. This is definately my HG to date. Only let down would have to be the mirror.. when pushing the button it pops straight out so suddenly, I have a feeling the mirror it going to crack or fall out soon.. that and the brush isn't the best..but then I'd use my own brush with this anyway :)

Great texture and beautiful colour. Perfect for my very fair skin, I look glowy and healthy when wear it! Definitely my Holy Grail blush.

I second everything fancyxamy said below. I always thought peach would work on my fair skin but it never did until this shade. It is perfect for fair skin.

on 3/16/2009 12:00:00 PM

absolutely love this blush. im always drawn to peach-y colors but they always end up looking orange and unnatural on my fair skin. this one has the perfect amount of pink to make it natural and pretty. and of course i love the matte texture. i am really impressed by all of the products ive tried from this collection. revlon, please dont discontinue it!

on 3/9/2009 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The color of the blush is really pretty. I love the peachy pink color. It's also pretty natural looking. I have to put a lot on to see it though. Also, the brush is the puniest thing ever. I had to buy a new blush brush for this one.

I am really impressed with this blush. I bought it becuase i liked the peachy pink color and matte formulation. I was worried that it wouldn't be pigmented enough because it didn't seem to show up after swatching it on my hand. However, when applied to my cheeks, it distributes the perfect pop of color. This blush doesn't have a strong scent and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I will definately repurchase.

Popular Blush Products