NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

my favorite everyday color, goes on smooth (does not dry out my lips), nice packaging and great quality product for a reasonable price.

on 3/15/2011 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Pretty!=)

This colour is the perfect nude for me. It isn't drying and it really is dirt cheap.

The only downside is the smell/taste of it. It's so...chemical or unnatural in a way. I took off one lippie for that, as it is a lip product after all.

on 3/1/2011 11:06:00 PM

This is just too pale for me to carry and I look very washed out and dead in it. I have tried using it to tone down darker shade of lip color but it is still not flattering but making it look even worse on me. I also have some concern on the mineral oil ingredients too and have since toss it into the bin! Will never repurchase.

on 2/27/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

This might be my new HG nude lipstick. Very creamy, very pigmented, and very pretty... The color is a pale peachy nude that looks very natural and goes with just about any makeup look. You can tweak the color a bit by wearing it directly on your lips, or by dabbing on a little foundation before you apply it, to make it more opaque/milky looking. I prefer it by itself as I find it very creamy/opaque looking on it's own (I have very light colored lips though). It has a creamy/satiny finish to it, and nothing about it is reminiscent of pumpkin pie.. I wish Nyx would name their shades more accurately! I would categorize this as a nude or a light peach. Considering the price, this is a nice quality and a very nice shade... I will definately be repurchasing this when I run out.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The color is medium beige nude that has gold/orange sheen to it. The formula can be streaky on the lips but the artificial smell makes me not want to use it because it reminds me of the scent of cheap laundry detergent.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

beautiful color! it's not frosty or pale but the perfect pink on my lips! I hate pinky pinks that make you look like a barbie doll, this gives you light pink lips without making you look like a zombie! Staying power is good and color is fantastic!

on 1/17/2011 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading raves about this lipstick I finally found a tube at Ulta. I'm glad it was only $3.99 because it was awful on me. Totally washed out color (I'm NW20 for reference) and it was way too glossy so I got no color payoff. Thankfully it was cheap!! Out it goes.

Love it. I usually use lip stains and glosses but after seeing swatches of this online I decided to grab a tube at Ulta. I couldn't wait to try it so I put some on in my car and fell in love. Easy to wear every day, super cheap, doesn't dry out my lips or get into the little creases. My lips are naturally a little pink so it does come off pinker than I thought but I think I like it that way. The only drawback is that it does come off pretty easily. It also has a weird smell and taste... it also glides on so easily I'm scared that if I carry it with me in the summer it'll melt!

on 2/1/2011 8:51:00 AM

I love this color. I'm a sucker for nude lipsticks. I wear it under chapstick. It doesn't make my lips look dead like most nude lipsticks do. I will repurchase!!!

This is the best NYX lipstick I've found out of the 7 I own! It's a lovely nude/peach colour that can be worn thickly alone for a peachier look or for a more nude with peach colour can be worn with a nude lipstick (like Shy Girl from Mac).

I've searched all the UK drugstores for a colour like this and I've found it. Great for layering and a great way to try peachier coloured lipsticks without going for a pure peach or coral. The finish is so creamy too - only let down is the awful taste but it fades quickly especially with some gloss.

If your going to get one NYX lipstick - get this one if you love nude/peach colours!