MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

If you are in Canada, this is available at T&T. Along with this I got a beautiful soft flat top foundation brush there--it is a great dupe for the Shiseido foundation brush, however the package is all covered in Japanese so I can't tell you the brand name. Anyhow, it is my favourite way to buff in and apply this! No 27 is my perfect match. After a few weeks' use, my sensitive skin hasn't reacted badly to it. ( I did use a fake tan on my face the other day which resulted in pimples but I hadn't been wearing the Missha for a few days then!) the high spf, skincare ingredients, perfect (!!) colour match, med-full coverage and the way it plays well with my skincare of choice (facial oils) make me inclined to repurchase. A good find.

on 7/7/2016 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great product witfh spf. Coverage is more like a foundation but very natural. I have used so many expensive foundations but this is by far the best for dry, mature skin. It's also very affordable. I use a Real Technique sponge. I am a no. 27 Honey Beige with a yellow undertone.

on 7/1/2016 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have combination/acne-prone/very fair/sensitive skin (nc5-10), I tried the tester this morning at 6.30am, it is 9 a.m, I didnt use powder, its still too sticky and not blended, It hasnt dried yet, it magnifies all my pores and mimic lines, I didnt hated it but Im grateful that I didnt buy it and used tester. Maybe its because my skin is very problematic, but I love lots of other foundation and bb creams, but I am not fond of this one

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This blends decently well with my skintone. This is too thick where it doesn't look very natural. Wasn't the best product but not terrible so I won't buy again. Unfortunately I read a lot of reviews and this one let me down.

on 6/9/2016 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream felt really heavy on my face yet it barely covered anything. It also had a really weird gray cast.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

At first I thought this was a magical product. It is from Korea (aka homeland of BB creams) and the minute I applied it to my skin I could tell just how smooth the texture was. It was easy to blend and layer; colors are not that on point I must say because most of them run on a pinkish side and I have a warm undertone, so I ended up mixing two shades for my perfect match.

2 hours of wearing it and my skin began to itch like hell; I then removed my entire make-up only to realize that my skin became so irritated and red underneath this BB cream that I had to forget half an hour spent applying make-up, remove everything and quickly apply a soothing charcoal mask to calm down the skin.

I am still left with painful blemishes (underneath the skin) and lots of red bumps. My skin is extra sensitive and I had to skip make-up for several days now, only not to irritate it any further. Funnily enough, this is not the first Missha product which caused me so much skin drama. Same goes to the brand's sheet masks, they are awful and caused blemishes all over my skin, even around my mouth and neck. Avoid at all costs! I'd rather use L'oreal foundation and Lush masks than this! You've been warned.

Great BB cream all around. I can dab a tiny bit more on blemishes and blend away, but this bb cream can't conceal dark blemishes.
The reviewer before me is correct, a little goes a long way! The texture is quite thick and hard for me to spread, so I mix it with some moisturizer to make a smoother application. This is not only a skin care product, but a cosmetic one and you must treat it so. It is really hard to wash and you must do a good job at doing so in order to not break out.

on 5/31/2016 9:25:00 PM

I am very pale with a pink tinge (maybe you could say I'm N10 or NW10? I'm not sure...) and pretty much every foundation I've tried is too yellow or orange on me. The last one I tried was Maybelline Fit Me in 110 which is supposedly the palest drugstore foundation....it looked like some kind of orange/beige clay on my skin. Ick. So far, this one seems to match better than anything else! I bought it in the No. 13 shade.
It is pretty thick and doesn't blend as easily as others I've tried, but in the end it will look nicely blended. I just used my fingers, as other people have recommended, but I might try a Beauty Blender and see if that improves the application. It doesn't feel greasy at all. It has a matte, almost powdery finish.
If you want heavy coverage, this is not the foundation for you! It gives very light coverage. It mostly covered some redness on and around my nose and a little darkness around my eyes. It was great at making my sebaceous filaments less visible.
The one thing I really don't like about this BB cream is the fragrance. It seems really strong to me, and I hate fragrances in most products because they don't do anything other than irritate your skin.
Overall, I'm satisfied with this product, but not blown away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This BB cream has very good coverage. I tried them both and I think both look okay on me. Probably will get #23 when I finish this bottle because it has more of a pink undertone. I don't need to put on concealer. Don't need a whole lot to even out my skin tone and it smells kinda like Johnson baby cream.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hesitated to give this a try but got a sample from sephora.

This cream was better that the foundation i was using, it lasted longer, did not cake on my face, does not feel heavy and did not aggravate my acne.
The fragrance is light and nice. I will probably buy again.