Dior Hypnotic Poison

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the sexiest scent I own. Deep, dark and sweet. I smell Amber, Vanilla, Almond, and Musk. Definitely a winter scent. This is basically my dress-up winter scent, so I probably won't have to repurchase, but I would if I ran out. Update: I gave this to my mom a long time ago, because I just wasn't wearing it enough. The other day I tried it again, and something has happened. It now smells sickening sweet on my skin. I'm so sad, because I truly loved this and I don't find many fragrances that have a pronounced almond note. UPDATE AGAIN: I have repurchased this, and wear it to bed most usually. It IS sweet, so I have to be in the mood for it, which is usually at bedtime. I actually wear it to bed so frequently that if I wear it during the day, I become sleepy. How Pavlovian!

This is my all time favorite scent. I think it's very warm, and wintery and sexy, and reminds me of Christmas shopping :o) I always get compliments on this one.

I love this scent! It is strong, but to me more vanilla and less spicy than the original poison. It also has a dry down that is much different from the way it smells in the bottle.

This scent is just about as strong as the original Poison--just different from the original. When I smell it I smell lots of fig--similar to the Garden Botanika fig scent. Not for me, but if you like fig, give this a try.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a rich, almondy and sweet perfume (bitter almond, caraway top notes, amber, musk, vanilla and jasmine mid and bottom.) It's better for evening, as it is a bit heavy and sweet. It's addictive! The name is perfect, as is the red apple style bottle. I don't like the plastic clear paint that coats the glass but other than that, this is my favorite luxury perfume.

Popular Fragrances