Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

4.1

on 7/18/2002 12:37:00 AM

Good alternative to try to play and experiment with different colors at the low price. Hard to get on evenly. Better if you put it in a salt shaker. Be careful..put too much on and it cakes. But its a solid buy

on 3/27/2002 5:53:00 PM

Ohhh the memories of high school days with this powder. I think this is a great powder if your on a budget. It does work well has a fragrance to it but it does work. Well worth the cheap price.

on 2/21/2002 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great Powder... I haven't used it since I was a teenager, but it's a Good standby. It has a nice smell (some may not like that) and goes on smooth. The only thing that bothered me was It has no sifter the powder get's everywhere! What a pain! ;-)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin, and I've heard some recommendations on the Web that this would be a good powder to stay matte. It doesn't absorb oil any more than other powders, and less than something like Clean & Clear (the blue powder).

The color was a good match, and the texture was very fine. The packaging was okay. I just poked a bunch of tiny holes in the plastic cover to act as a sifter.

The scent was very strong and was quite perfumey. I did not care for it at all.

Overall, I am still searching for my holy grail powder.

I love this powder too :o) I always try others and then come back to this one. It's inexpensive, lasts a long time, and gives a soft matte finish.

on 7/25/2001 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've used this for years. It smells wonderful, and that great retro packaging! And what a range of shades. It is definitely best for someone with dry or normal skin; for an oily skin, it wouldn't hold up. A lovely girlie product to put on your dresser.

on 7/10/2001 3:52:00 PM

I love Coty Airspun powder. I've been using it for years (in nautrally neutral). I even use it alone w/o foundation when I'm not in the mood to go through the whole makeup routine. I do wish it had a sifter though.

on 6/9/2001 4:29:00 PM

This is the best powder out there. I wish the package was a bit better.