Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/12/2004 8:23:00 PM

There isn't much I can add about this product. It truly is the best primer out there, better than Benefit FY Eye, better than anything I've ever tried. Get it now!

on 8/11/2004 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

OK, to start this review out with a little background...I have amazingly oily lids with a very deep crease, so nothing works for me. You name an e/s base, I've tried it and it failed for me. Up until a few days ago I had pretty much given up on e/s and was planning to swap and sell all of them away.

Then while I was at Sephora I happened to spot this new UD Primer Potion and thought what the heck, I'd give it a whirl. THANK GOD I DID! This has to be the best, and I do mean THE BEST e/s primer in the world!!!! It's the perfect neutral light color that just looks like my eye lids but better (I'm a cool PPP) and it drys fast.

The first time I tried it I put the primer on and a powder e/s over it. And it stayed from application at 7:30am until I was leaving work at 4pm. AMAZING! I've never, NEVER had a primer do that for me. And then yesterday I did a layer of primer and then a layer of WnW cream e/s over it. That stayed on so long I had to remove it myself at night! LOL FABULOUS!!!!

So if you have problems with e/s staying on like I do, give this a shot! I hope it works for everyone as well as it does for me. :D
**EDITED: After much experimentation, I much prefer Too Faced Shadow Insurance now to UDPP. Please see my review of TFSI here: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=100205