Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
LM. TRATranslucent Loose PowderLaura Mercier Loose Setting Powder

Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499

on 6/17/2001 5:47:00 PM

This is my holy grail powder. It is a very finely triple milled powder that I press onto my skin (over foundation) with a Shiseido Velour Puff. It sets my makeup and makes it last much longer, and creates a very smooth finished appearance.

on 6/11/2001 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is definitely the best powder I have ever used. It doesn't break me out, and it doesn't cake on my combination skin. It's finely milled and doesn't change colors half way through the day.

UPDATE: After trying everything from drugstore to MAC to Chanel, this is still the best powder for my combination break out prone skin, and I always come back to this after straying. This doesn't dry out my skin. However, I did change to the Beige color because it's the perfect match for my NC35-42 skintone. It's the perfect yellow-based color. I only wish they made the Beige Loose Powder in a press powder form for touch ups.

UPDATE: My 5 year love affair is over with this powder. It's great at setting foundation, but it just doesn't control oil enough for me like I need it too. I've discovered MAC's Invisible Pro Setting Powder to be a better powder for me. It does more for my skin, and it's become my new holygrail. I haven't reach for my LM powder in weeks.

simply the best- absolutley transparent, invisible if used in the recommended way (press a small amount into a velour puff, tap off excess and press into skin)