Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

on 2/21/2003 12:18:00 AM

Since I have not come across many reviews written by MMM/GGG women, I thought I'd post my two cents here. Ladies, don't be afraid of this translucent powder, for it is indeed translucent and does not apply like rice flour in the least. Although I don't wear foundation, I imagine this would be the perfect setting powder over foundation for a natural, invisible makeup look. Finally, this translucent powder is so versatile that it works on both my summer tan and winter 'pallor'.

on 1/14/2003 6:59:00 AM

I never thought I'd stray from my beloved Becca Loose Finishing Powder, but this may just tempt me.

This is one of the silkiest, feather-light powders I've ever used. It literally makes my skin look flawless- porcelain and finished, but not cakey or powdery. Controls shine pretty well, and looked so natural. continued >>

on 2/14/2003 10:06:00 PM

I find this powder to be a little above average. It does hold the oil and shine at bay all day and it glides on smoothly and is a pretty good texture. I'm not overly impressed but I would buy it again.

on 2/14/2003 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was hoping for a miracle when I bought this powder, but it didn't live up to the hype. It's just an average loose powder, IMHO.

on 2/5/2003 5:56:00 PM

this is the best loose powder i have ever used! controls my shine all day!

on 2/2/2003 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My holy grail finishing powder..Leaves a perfect polished semi matte finish..Makes pores totally invisible..And it really is translucent..

on 1/17/2003 3:13:00 PM

Great product and it really translucent!!

on 1/9/2003 5:43:00 AM

This is the best powder I have ever tried. It is really transclent colour without changing the foundation colour and this keep my face away from shine. The texture of the powder is smooth and soft. Will buy again.

on 1/6/2003 7:42:00 PM

This is awesome! I like this as much as BE mineral veil but you get a lot more product. BE is $20.00 and LM is $30.00 but the LM has a ton more product and will last a while. It is very finely milled ane feels like a light flour consistency. I is great on my winter skin that can be dry and is acne-prone. I will repurchase this powder in the future.

on 11/30/2002 10:01:00 AM

Well,, this is the first time I buy a translucent powder. Never trust them to be TRANSLUCENT before. But LM's makes an exception. Fell beautiful, soft and velvety on the face and great to dust on around the neck area just to give this area the same finish. I think I would forever recommend this product to everyone. It lasts for ages and yes it is TRANSLUCIDE....