CHANEL Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

CHANEL Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.5

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

on 7/12/2014 4:55:00 AM

I love this product to bits! It's by far my all time favorite powder! It gives a beautiful, natural finish and you can powder your face as much as you want during the day - it will never look like you have too much on. It does also not break me out since it is extremely fine. Another pro is that I bought it over a year ago, used it every day, and there is still half of it left. It's very good value for money and I would recommend it to everyone!

I really wanted to like this product but it break me out. I tried few times with the same result! So sorry I guess.

on 6/2/2014 11:57:00 AM

i hope i got the right powder! i got the loose powder from chanel in 20 clair.

i love the way it goes on, so smooth and leaves my face feeling matte. the smell, the texture really works for me. draw backs? the price!!!!! its crazy. i feel like i am paying for the "experience" and not so much the product. the powder still drops off (like any other loose powder) so what's the deal about the price!

but well, that being said, i guess i am sold on the luxurious idea of chanel. ho hum. until i find a cheaper alternative or run out of spare cash.

on 6/2/2014 4:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

A lovely fine milled powder that sets foundation beautifully. It has a subtle floral scent I love and the packaging, as always with chanel, is gorgeous. It is pretty expensive in Aus ($70ish compared to $52Usd, that's approx $56aud if the prices where translated properly.) but I'm not too annoyed as the product is lovely and should last a while.

on 5/20/2014 10:06:00 PM

Sad to let it go but as long as it has parabens and hormone disruptors I will not use!!!

Previous review: (If you have great skin or want a light cover loose powder, this is it.
Perfect for day & daily use, for night or more cover I go with the Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere.)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A close runner up to the Averine loose powder that I used last time, the other one is finer more delicate with a lousy puff that needs to be changed but Chanel has a better more luxurious puff.. Only thing I didn't like was my nose got a little sensitive to it and I sneezed a couple of times I put it on.

Overall nothing I can find fault with, has a natural velvety finish with nice beige tone (I used the lightest shade)

on 5/11/2014 4:20:00 AM

Most natural look that You can recieve from a powder. And for the reference I hate powders and the way they look on skin. Bever had bought one before but when I tested this at sephora I was shocked. It just disappeared on my skin. Plus I couldnt see my little pores on my nose. Loved it and will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I can't really fault this because it does stand by its promises. It absorbs oil as much as it can on my face and didn't look thick or cakey... The price is something you spend as a luxury on something like a translucent powder.... I knew there where others cheaper on the marker that do the same(ish) job. It's just more for the packaging and luxury( I knew this type of product works and lasts a long time I figured I would get my money's worth and enjoy it) I defiantly would suggest this powder it makes for face look fresh and silky

on 4/22/2014 12:26:00 PM

I love this poudre so now. I think that the High Definition powder is the future...

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Pros:

Smells AMAAAAZIIIING!!!
Good amount of product for the price can last up to a year
Luxurious packaging
Super duper finely milled
Velvety, smooth to the touch
Blurs pores, makes skin look like porcelain
Very sheer. Best if used as a finishing/setting powder
Great for dry skin to oily skin
Does not cling onto dry patches (beware go easy on the undereye area)

Cons:

Some may not like the floral smell (me? I'm a sucker for smells yummy ^.^
I wish it would have a sifter so the waste of product would be minimum
And not good for travel

Overall:

Love it❤️❤️❤️
Just wish that the packaging had a lid, lock, sifter or somethinf to control the ammount of powder that comes out!