Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

4.1

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol

on 2/2/2010 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried a sample of this a long time ago, and I really liked it, but I never bought because I thought it wasn't me. Well I bought it this past Christmas and I love it. I wear every couple of days or so, w/ or w/o the lotion. It is pretty strong and it smells very sultry, seductive and sexy (I usually used girly/flowery/fruity) scents. This is definetly a more "serious" fragrance than what I was used it before. It great as nightime fragrance, very memorable, but I also used it during the day. This fragrance makes me feel confident, strong and in charge, it gives me power, I don't know how lol. I love the bottle, very nice shape and color. My boyfriend loves the smell too.
I say give it a try, ask for a sample, you got nothing to lose.

on 12/29/2009 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is probably one of my favourite fragrances, right there with Stella Stella and Tom Ford Black Orchid. Plus, Black XS is way cheaper than either of these.

Sultry is a good word to describe this. A strong gourmand musk, with enough sweetness to make it feminine and some light florals mixed in. There's a distinctive truffle or almond layer which I find amazing but it's one of those perfumes where it's best to NOT be too heavy-handed in applying because this stuff is STRONG and lasts for hours.

Not a big fan of the bottle though. It's not particularly pretty in any way and it's actually a bit cheap looking.

on 10/24/2009 7:15:00 PM

My favourite perfume, it smells absoloutely gorgeous! I'm rubbish at describing perfumes but it's nice and girly with a bit of an edge. I got a bottle last year for Christmas and am planning on asking nicely for another bottle this year I like it so much. The only thing I dislike is that it doesn't seem to last nearly as long as other perfumes, as by the end of the day the smell has completely dissapeared from my wrists :( Going to try the body lotion and see if that helps any? Nonetheless I will buy this over and over again!

on 9/17/2009 8:57:00 AM

Its just sooo Sexy! I love it. Great staying power and smells super sexy!!!

on 8/15/2009 1:01:00 PM

i love this perfume! it has the nicest smell too it! its strong so the smell stays with you which i love, it smells so sexy i just love it!

So yummy! I love this perfume, it's not something I'd wear to work but otherwise it's great for any occasion. I think it's a nice mix of fruity/floral and is a great gourmand scent. Somehow it also manages to feel fresh and clean.
It's very unique, and not too many people out there wear it. It reminds me of Flowerbomb, but extends beyond the soft sweet base notes to something more masculine but wearable. I'd call it more feminine than sexy. Always receives lots of compliments:)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Looking for a summer perfume, I tested this a couple of times, and it didn't offend me like pretty much everything I have been trying lately. I can wear spicy well, but a nice fruity scent? ha. Well, this is lovely. It smells like black cherries to me. My favourite fruit, and my favourite colour. I bought the new LE Live Sound edition with the bracelet. The bracelet is funky, yes, but the whole package says rock and roll to me. I feel like going to a concert while wearing this. I feel like my old self, the teenager who went to Alice Cooper, The Who, and ZZTop by myself and had a great time! After 4 hours, my skin still smells scented and perfumed, and I cleaned the kitty litter box today which I can still smell on me when I don't smell my arm that has the scent! I really like this, and even though I wanted something aquatic, this smells newer and sexier to me.
UPDATE: I do like the scent for the evening, rather warm and deep, but there was no lasting power whatsoever, and depending on my chemistry during the day, it started to go a tad sour, so back it went. Too bad. I would like to try the body lotion in the fall I think.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

~ I got a mini sample of this from my favorite SA from Shoppers today :) this smells absolutely heavenly! it seems to have a hint of pineapple. When its first applied the smell is quite strong- but not in a bad way, after a few minutes it settles into a light sweet scent that is a little musky. Its an extremely sexy scent, the kind that people would stop and ask you what kind of perfume your wearing. This is a gorgeous perfume and I plan to purchase it soon , also a little goes a long way- so paying a high price is worth it! =) ~

on 5/6/2009 8:51:00 PM

This smells scrumptious. We first encountered this fragrance in Paris, so, for me it's sophisticated and European. A sultry fragrance that holds on forever, so a little goes a long way!

on 5/27/2009 12:28:00 PM

On a friend of mine:warm, deep, sexy without overdosing any of these.
On me: A very ordinary warm base topped with some synthetic red apples, would you believe it?
I would have given it a two if I hadn't smellt it on someone else's wrist, and a four if I hadn't smellt my own. Try before buying.

Popular Fragrances