Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.4

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

This is the first powder that didn't emphasize the dry patches on my skin. It also didn't cake or enlarge my pores which I think has to do with the extra fineness of the powder. I took off a lippie because of the smell, it's a bit obnoxious. Also there's only two color choices. But for $7 this is great.

on 5/14/2003 2:00:00 PM

This is a great powder that controls oil very well while giving a luminescent look. With my old powder, my nose would shine after 2.5 hours. But now, 3.5 hours later, it only looks like I have a healthy glow. Love this!!

on 5/14/2003 12:13:00 PM

I tried this once and found that it didn't stick to my skin it only floats on it making my makeup look thick...

I didn't like the smell either...

Wow! So happy that I found this and SK Hydrotint. So inexpensive and sooo good! This goes on so light, but has great coverage. Great for all skin types! The container is small-you can NEVER find a small container for loose powder-so I can take this with me in my purse. The color works well with my tone. The only complaint I have-Why not in more colors? I also have the "naked" and found this a little too porcelin for my face (and I'm pretty pale). SK needs to come out with more colors. Can't beat the cost. I bought naked and flesh to see which would be the better color match. For both-cost of $15. I've spent just as much on expensive powders that aren't half as nice.

on 5/1/2003 11:53:00 AM

This powder is so wonderful...it sets makeup perfectly and never looks fake. The color is a great match for my skintone, but I'm worried that I won't be able to use it when I get my summer tan cause there's not a darker shade available (hint, hint SK!). I have oily, acne-prone skin and this is so soft but it gives a nice, healthy matte finish without being chalky. Also, it doesn't settle into crevices or accentuate flakes. This is my new HG powder!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Huge rave from me. This powder makes my skin look so good - like a natural good-like I woke up with good skin. It doesn't make my skin look powdery, mask-y, or orange. There isn't a really good selection of colors (like um, only 2 choices)but thank GOD, flesh isn't too light, dark, or orange for me. This powder is cheaper than all the others I've tried (Bobbi Brown, MAC, etc) and I love it so much more.

on 4/23/2003 9:55:00 PM

This powder ROCKS!! Bought on the recommendation of all my new friends on MUA, I am so happy that I listened. This has replaced my Clinique Blended Face Powder as a new HG. It is so finely milled it reminds me of cornstarch with a hint of color. The SK powder brush is a perfect match for the powder. The price is amazing for such a great product (9.99), this product makes me wonder what else SK has packaged in those baby blue boxes...I might have to investigate further.

on 4/23/2003 1:09:00 PM

I love this stuff! It's very natural looking, nice texture, great color match, sheer, just everything i wanted! Plus it's pretty decently priced! Not dirt cheap, but def worth the $10 or so it costs! Would not repurchase--I prefer my Ben Nye.

on 4/19/2003 2:55:00 PM

Love this powder. Sets makeup beautifully and disappears right into my skin. The color is perfect and does not make the fine hairs along my jawline noticable. Perfect, I will definitely buy this again. The only thing I'd want to see is a wider range of colors.

on 4/14/2003 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This loose powder is great! I like the simple, natural makeup look and don't wear foundation. This powder looks very nice on your skin all by itself - it evens out your skin tone and makes your face "glow". It does not make your face look cakey or orange. This shade matches my skin nicely - but I'm pretty fair. The shade selection is pretty bad and don't think girls with medium or dark skin tones would like this. I don't use the powder puff (included) to apply - I use a brush. You can purchase this only a Target stores for less than $10 ~ a smart choice!

Update...this is a little too pale for my summer skin. I also prefer pressed powder - it's less messy. Oh well, my search continues...

Update...my new HG is Lancome Photogenic Pressed Powder in Light Buff.