mark Lemon Sugar

Lemon Sugar

4.3

on 10/21/2006 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A cross between LM Tarte au Citron and Aquolina Pink Sugar...lovely!

on 10/18/2006 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Smells sooo good. Lemon meringue pie scented!! Bought the scent mist and body butter and love it. Would buy again.

on 10/17/2006 1:42:00 PM

The thing that I like about this fragrance is that even though it is cheap it has a lot of depth, you know a lot of cheaper fragrances tend to just dissapate and the scent really does not have a drydown or change much on the skin with wear. When I first spray this on it smells strongly of lemon, vanilla and musk. But as the day lingers it smells more like lemonade and on the drydown it is a sweet sugar smell. It is an absolutely delicious cold weather smell that I get tons of compliments on, I highly recommend it.

I was bummed about this, especially after reading the reviews. I purchased the body butter, and while it definitely has the lemon and vanilla notes, there is also a floral/musky undertone that smells really funky (at least on me) after it soaks in. The body butter formula works well enough, but I wouldn't purchase it again based on the scent. I suppose that's how it is when it comes to that sort of thing- you either love it or hate it. What I think cheapens the smell may be the things that sets it apart from the usual fruity/foody scents for others.

on 9/25/2006 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love everything lemon and thought I found my HG's when BBW and Body Bakery came out with lemon scents. however, when Mark's version came out, I decided to give it a try. Now THIS is my Holy Grail. It's absolutely beautiful and beats BBW's and Body Bakery's lemon scents hands down! I use the whole line...body wash, lotion, and fragrance. When layered, the scent usually lasts all day. if it does happen to fade, it's no problem. The fragrance bottle is just the right size to fit in my purse if I need to use it during the day. It's a bit cheaper than the BBW line and it smells more "real". i will definately repurchase next spring as I like a headier scent for fall and winter. If you love lemon, try this. You won't be disappointed.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this! Although the staying power could be a LITTLE stronger. I still think it smells delish.

on 9/12/2006 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Recently received the Lemon Sugar fragrance from Mark. I love sugary scents and with the touch of Lemon, I knew that I would love it. I have to say that the first whiff is a strong lemon which eventually softens into the sugary note. Really nice.

I have used half my bottle of Lemon Sugar and LOVE it!!!! It is a lovely lemon cookie scent and not too sweet though. DEfinitly get the body cream and shower gel too, to layer the scent.
It is a nice understated lemon scent. This will be a regular item with me!

My best friend is a Mark. Rep. and she let's me use her discount. I bought the lemon sugar body bundle which included the body wash, lotion, and scent mist all for $12 usd!!! I also snagged me the body butter for the cold weather that's unfortunately just around the corner. I smelled the scented page in the magalog and fell hard for this scent it is so fresh and unique...very uplifting to the senses. Now I know why they call this line self sanctuary! I'm usually not into citrus scents but this is an exception. Mark. is quality through and through and has yet to let me down! Way to go Mark...keep 'em coming!

My favorite scent from mark's Self Sanctuary line is still Kiwi Lotus, but I do like this one as well. I was expecting it to be more lemon-y than it was. It smells like lemon+cake to me, but not a sickly cake smell. It's quite refreshing. The packaging of the SS products always get me... too cute! Plus the prices are amazing. One lippie off because of the slight note of something floral in it... not my thing. I can barely smell it (it was listed in the description), but I'm going to assume it's the reason that something seems a tiny bit off.

EDIT: The scent has grown on me after using the body wash for a bit... I'm ordering the scent spray now!

Popular Fragrances