Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Everyday Minerals - Intensive Formula Medium Beige

3.9

Not tested on animals

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide

Sometimes I don't really understand this hype for mineral foundation. To me it's just foundation in powdered form (which I have also used in the past). Nothing's wrong with this product (I had it in Sweet Almond), you can get a lot of product in a relatively cheap price. You definitely need skills to make sure you don't overapply the foundation and end up in a powdery look. My problem with this foundation is that it melts in a few hours and turns dull, therefore I find this to be a rather mediocre product afterall.

on 6/30/2010 10:10:00 PM

Once I tried Everyday Minerals, I don't want to put anything else on my face!! I love all EM products! Concealers, Foundations, Finishing dusts, blush, eyeshadows!! I love the option of original glo, intensive, semi-matte and matte formulas as well as a great variety of colors for all skin tones. Love that the ingredients are all natural.

I ordered several sample sizes from this line. The foundation didn't work for me. It emphasized my pores and wrinkles and turned orange on me. I wasn't happy with the blushes either though the weekend getaway is a lovely color it just sits on my skin looking pretty dull. I kind of like the lavender concealer but still think it's nothing to write home about. I wish these products would work for me. Maybe people with fairly large pores don't do well with mineral makeup. I tend to do well with compact powder foundations. I like Lancome dual finish, Clinique the one in green that's not the almost makeup [ sorry I'm down to the last and the rest of the packaging is gone] and one I recently tried because of the reviews here Maybelline Pure Stay. Thanks everyone for the reviews. Keep em coming!

on 5/20/2010 1:28:00 PM

Oh how sad I am about this product. I found the perfect color for me and i love how this looks and feels on my skin but this stuff breaks me out sooo bad. Huge pimples everywhere (even under my chin) Not only pimples but these white bumps.. But what bothers me the most is i dont think their ingredients lists are the complete truth. Ive compared other brands that say they use the same stuff and even MORE and they dont break me out. makes me so sad. i wish i could use this.

on 6/28/2010 1:11:00 AM

Love this mineral make up!!! I tried Bare minerals and the Bismuth Oxychloride made my skin extremely itchy and irritated.
I ended up trying Edm and love it!!! I use the intensive foundation for when I go out and semi matte for every day. I love that this goes on so beautiful either buffed with a kabuki brush or stippled using the flat top brush.
As with any mineral make up primer is key to keep it in place and not fading. I live in South Florida and the heat and humidity can wreak havoc on make up so I wear Smashbox's photo finish primer and this foundation stays in place all day.
Also not sure what all the fuss is about the ingredient Lauroyl lysine is about? It is an amino acid found in plants, most abundantly in legumes, and lysine is also naturally present in human cells. Lauroyl stands for a fatty acid derived from coconut and palm oils. Yes not purely form nature but not nearly as harmful as some of the ingredients companies use in their make up.
Great web site

on 5/11/2010 12:20:00 AM

i love Everyday Minerals in Intensive, it gives me great coverage, but i do have to put concealer over my under eye circles and blemishes. i finnd that it you want a make it more of a liquidy try mixing it with your moisterizer and a drop of water. and to ast longer put a sheer powder over it and spray it with mac fix +. I love using the intensive formal. It has never broken me out and i feel like its more gentle bare minerial, but that's just me.

Can somebody help me out? I wanna love this I bought a full size and I love the coverage. It just seems to me it does not last long. I have been using EM foundation for a while now and no breakouts acutally I have not had one since I started using it. And I get cystic acne! Anyway still will repurchase but I need it to last a little longer on me and the matte makes me look dull. I have oily skin in the nose and forehead normal to dry in the rest of my face!

after using pervious foundations my face was left with horrible acne. i mean all over my chin on my cheeks and all over my forhead. i needed to find a product that would be alot lighter on my skin or not wear makeup at all. i found this product really helped my skin get clear. the only time i will get a pimple is that time of the month. yes it is chalky but i just use fix+ or spray some water on my face and use a duo fibre brush and buff over it. then it just givs a realy nice dewy finish. i love this foundation. i strongly reccomend this for ladys or fellas that are havin problems with their skin due to there liquid foundation.:) xoxo

I have this foundation in sunkissed fair and it is a perfect match for my skintone. When I get a little darker in the summer, I just add some of their bronzer to darken it up a little. This foundation works as well as the more expensive mineral makeup I have tried and I like the coverage better. I follow it up w/ the finishing powder and I am good to go. The only thing I don't like about all mineral make-ups-and this one is no exception-is how freakin messy it is!!! I hate that I can't travel due to how most of the product ends up in the lid. I did hear though that Everyday Minerals were putting in a covering over the sifter, so maybe it will be less messy :)

I've been using EM's foundation for years. It works so amazing yet it is affordable. I love their wide selection of blush and eyeshadows as well. The intensive formula has a great coverage, I have a lot of dark spots and it covers them very well. A little goes a long way, it's buildable and look very natural.