Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/8/2002 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

ewww i majorley hate this. the review before mine said that this color is a vareneesh knockoff and now i see the color simalarity.. but my glossygloss is so watery it almost slides off my lips. the smell is absolutley horrible. like a fake pinapple thing, i dont know but i hate this gloss!

I was in search of the *perfect* Varneesh knockoff and I found it in Shhhy!! This is the perfect color and it tastes and smells great.. Definitely will buy this again!

on 9/17/2002 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in 'Splash', and 'Discreet'. I personally ADORE Splash. It's such a pretty pink, with golden undertones. The flavor is delish! It tastes just like pineapples, and I love tropical flavors like that. I wasn't too fond of Discreet, only because the color was SO not me (I got it in a swap). Discreet is a light brown-ish purple, that shows up pretty sheer. I'm sure it would look nice on other people though. Discreet was also pineapple flavored. The glosses lasted for awhile, and it's just SO yummy! All of my friends loveeee my 'Splash' gloss!

This is sooo great. It has no staying power, but it tastes great, is very shiny, comes in great colors and is very cheap. I want more!

on 8/16/2002 10:40:00 PM

I usually love Jane products and when I saw this lipgloss in it's cute packaging I couldn't resist but I was thoroughly disappointed. I can't remember the name of the color I bought because I threw it away. It's taste/smell was overpowering, that's why I threw it away, it was stinking up my makeup bag and the quality was poor. Splurge on a Lancome Juicy Tube.

I this product on sale for $2.15 at a nearby walgreens. I was ecstatic to see that they sold them that cheap! I had just heard reviews about Megabytes glossy gloss, and thought I'de take a look at em'. I purchased mine in "Pineapple". It smells delicious! The color is a extremely sheer gold with small golden flecks. This product rocks! I'de definaltly recommend it anyone..It looks great on all skin tones! Its sells regularly for around $3.50 USD.

on 7/15/2002 6:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this at Walmart yesterday for $2.49 in Simply Pink - a pale pale shimmery pink. I like the fact that it has the slanted applicator tip - a refreshing change from a spongetip wand. It is very thick and creamy - a good consistancy - but not as sticky as say, a MAC Lipglass. It also has a very sweet cherry-like smell. I like it because I like cherries, but some people definitely won't. For the price, you can't go wrong.

on 7/23/2002 11:27:00 PM

Yuck. I hated the taste and smell of these...and the glitters were just too *too* gritty. I like the packaging though...squeeze tubes with the slanted juicytube-esque applicator.

on 7/26/2002 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. It does seem to need to be reapplied often, but that's not a problem because they are so cheap. I just bought Shhhy and it looks completely different on my lips than in the tube. I love the pineapple smell and I can't wait to try it over a lipstick for more oomph!

on 7/25/2002 8:49:00 PM

i got this in Shhhy. EW!! it tastes AWFUL! the only part i like is the color and the part where you put it on. its at an angle for easy application i guess. i woundnt get this flavor again but maybe a different one. good price tho