Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked
Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

4.4

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

This is my favorite lip balm in a tube! The actual (long) name is Dr. Bronner's & Sun Dog's Magic Naked Organic Lip Balm. I have REALLY sensitive lips and most products--even those labeled as "healing"--sting or burn me. Along with Aquaphor Healing Ointment, this is one product I never want to be without. This lip balm been slightly reformulated since the original Sun Dog company was acquired by Dr. Bronner's, but it's still a fantastic product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love smooth natural lip treatments and this is my new favorite because it is completely unscented and unflavored. In the winter I constantly apply lip treaments and I don't always want to taste vanilla or whatever when I'm eating good food or going to sleep or wearing perfume that ought to stand on it's own without interference from my lip gloss. Yay! This one is a keeper. It also costs less than $3 and comes in some great flavors if you don't want the naked one.

Ingredients: organic avocado oil, organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil, organic hemp oil, natural tocopherals

USDA Organic