L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

on 4/26/2010 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really love this blush. I usually only buy department store makeup, but i wanted a Peach blush, to see what it would look like on me... but i didn't want to spend a lot of money, in case it didn't look good.
So i purchased this, and i love the color, pigment, and finish!
It's not to bright or peachy, but it's just right. The pigment is amazing- a little goes a long way!. And the finish is just beautiful.
This is just as good as most MAC blushes, and i really didn't expect it to be!
EDIT: I dropped this down to 4 lippies because although its a pretty good blush, it takes a while for me to blend it just right.. when most blushes i dont have to

After a good month of use, I'm still on the fence whether I like this or not. So I'll break it down:

Price is pretty good. I think I paid about 7 dollars for it at Wal-Mart. And for the amount you get - 6 grams! it is certainly cost effective. Especially because you need to use a VERY light hand with this.

I think this might be why I don't really like this product. Its super easy to end up looking like a clown, even using a light hand, if your face is the least bit damp from moisturizer, or your foundation. Also, in some lights this blush looks like it just blends right in with my face (I do have some naturally flushed cheeks unless I'm sick or something)...so then I put on too much as well.

Some days I like the shade for its nice, subtle peachy glow that it gives. Sometimes I feel like the orange/apricot undertones are too strong for my skin tone. I think this would be a nice everyday blush for some skintones though.

One gripe I do have with it is the shimmer. I loathe shimmer in my makeup, especially facial makeup. You can't see it with the lid closed though, so I couldn't tell when I bought it. Now, its not like super sparkly, glitter in there, but there is a shimmer/pearly finish. I find that this really highlights any skin/texture imperfections on my face. That combined with my sloppy morning application (the light in my dorm room is really dingy until the sun comes up)...makes it look pretty horrendous some days.

This blush also doesn't last very long on your face, even when you set it.

This is a nice blush, and could work really well for some people. Not to mention its extremely cost effective. But I will not be re-purchasing.

on 2/19/2010 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this blush so much! It's a gorgeous straight up peach, with no pink undertones. It makes my pale skin come ALIVE, is easy to blend and looks like I have a natural peachy sun-kissed look. I wear MAC mineralized skinfinish in soft and gentle on top of this, which gives me an amazing glow like you see on celebrities LOL. And I need all the glow I can get because my 44 year old skin is dry:) This blush lasts all day!! Great staying power:) I will buy again.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Lovely. It gives me a sort of sun-kissed look. I think is subtle and natural enough for an every day school look (colllege in my case), but also looks good for less casual occasions. Great for summer.

on 2/13/2010 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous color and seems to last the whole day on my skin! It gives me a super natural flush! I initally bought it on a whim at CVS, but have grown to love it. It's actually replaced my MAC Dame as my everyday blush recently!

on 3/21/2010 6:38:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this blush. I've been wearing this blush for over 3 years; it was my very first blush :) I love this color, it's a true peach and looks amazing on my fair skin, totally natural. I would definately recommend this to anyone, it's highly pigmented and very blendable for a more subtle look. And it's a matte blush, there are no shimmers whatsoever.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I loved the color when I saw it but I because there are no testers I couldn't tell that the color would be a bit too light for me. Still it gives me a gorgeous, natural glow. It's perfect for the days when I want to focus on my eyes or lips. It's also easy to pack it on to bring out the color without looking overdone. Will definitely check out other shades!

on 9/27/2009 11:55:00 AM

A BOGO at Walgreen's and selected this one because it looked really pretty on the pot. I've tried it three times and haven't been satisftied but I'll keep trying because almost everyone at MUA likes this color. It may be the way that I'm applying it. Will keep trying. It will be in my makeup train. I love playing with makeup so one of these days, I will find the right hand pressure to apply this on my skin without looking too peachy.

on 8/27/2009 3:25:00 PM

My mother bought this for me as my first blush, and I love it. The color is a very girly, pink-peachy. It comes on very natural and I love the fact that it is "Super Blendable". I love blush, but I do not want to look like a clown. I feel like this is a nice color for those who just want a light pop of pinch-my-cheeks pink.....I do recommend a different brush, though!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I loved this color but I don't think this blush lasts very long.
It's a great color and the powder goes on very smoothly.