FingerPaints FingerPaints

FingerPaints FingerPaints
FingerPaintsFingerPaints

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love these! They're pretty cheap for a long wearing polish. I have a few of these, and wear them for a few days before they chip, and even then its a very small chip, not enough to be very noticeable or have to remove it. One lippie off because they are very difficult to remove, and drying time is less than fast.

on 2/1/2007 3:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm echoing everyone else's praises of this line. I love the color selection - wonderful variety, very fresh creative color ideas, and great quality as far as durability, stroke-ease, dry-time, etc. As an added bonus, there seems to be specials and sales in this line almost all the time at Sally's (at least the one in my town).

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have a couple of these. I got them at Sally Beauty. The quality is superlative. So far they have been as good as or better than OPI and Essie polishes I've tried. They go on smoothly, evenly: no streaks, no bubbles, no tacky gummies. Drying time is on the quick side of average. Wear has so far been very, very long. I only put this on my toes. Each one of these I have removed after 3+ weeks of wear, not because of chipping, fading, or edge wear, but because my nails had grown enough that the new growth was obvious. Oh yeah, this 3+ weeks of wear was with only one coat of polish, no base coat, no top coat. I wash my feet every day and clean my nails. The price is right, too. I think the regular price of these is less than $5, but there is often a deal of some sort, either a direct sale or BOGOF. There are not yet as many shades in this line (currently 80 or so) as in OPI or Essie, but give it time. continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I agree these are awsome! I have only one at the moment, Coral Complement, and I love it. The color goes on super smooth with no bubbles or gloppiness and it has decent staying power. This is one of my favorites from Sally.

on 12/26/2006 12:20:00 PM

In general, the FingerPaints line is worth shouting about. The colors are available at Sally's Beauty Supply. The color palette is infused with interesting dramatic colors as well as lovely nudes. Not many sheers, ok by me. Also there are many seasonal collections and special deals on this brand.

Some classic must have shades are Bid on it Berry, Primrose Prism, Be a Pal-ette, Prints Charming, Yes You Can-vas--and each color name is based on some type of artistic theme.

The quality is very high. The feel of the polish's texture and brush are similar to the OPI feel everyone is familiar with. Some say the wear of FingerPaints is better even than the OPI.

I purchased "rich fudge" today and the color is so gorgeous (a dark brown with slight golden flecks). I can't speak for the longevity just yet but the color was exactly what I was looking for. I normally buy the Orly polish while at Sally's but the brand doesn't carry any color like this so I decided to give it a try. I usually manage to mess my nails up pretty easily but this polish seems error proof; it dries relatively quickly and doesn't look bumpy no matter how much you (accidently) glob on.

Popular Polishes