Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara

Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara
Enter Title

3.3

on 11/10/2009 9:44:00 PM

i am specifically looking for length, and this product does provid. I love how it gives me a fake lash look. The primer really extends the lash and does make my lashes somewhat fuller, though not all that much, which is okay as I already have full, though short, lashes. I like the intense black color as well. It is hard to get off, though, and I only really reach for this really dramatic looks. I would repurchace, but want to try Sheshido's lash primer before, just to see how that product works on my lashes. If Sheshido doesn't live up to expectation, though, I'll gladly return to this.

on 10/29/2009 11:18:00 PM

Doesn't deliver anything to me except a little bit of length. It also dragged/weighed down my lashes even after I had curled them.

on 10/22/2009 6:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this product has a primer on one end and the mascara on the other. i've only used it a couple of times and i REALLY like it. you can see a huge difference in length and eventhough the curl didn't last forever it still was maintained for a few hours. really made my lashes stand out and it does kinda give the appearance of false eyelashes. if you're really careful and try to utilize the brush so that you go thru small portions of lashes, you obtain that appearance of volume! so if you're going for length and volume but not so much curl staying power, i do recommend this product.

on 8/19/2009 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The lengthening aspect was good, but this did not deliver on the volume aspect at all. My long time love, Maybelle's Full and Soft does an infinitely better job at that.

My lashes have never completely recovered after an illness caused them to fall out. I now have fewer lashes on the outside half of each eye and each lash is finer and shorter. (Thankfully, they're still a decent length). This mascara made the voids/areas where my lashes are less dense more obvious -definitely not a plus.

I agree with the other reviewers who said that this product is only appropriate for those who are satisfied with the density and thickness of their lashes and are going for added length.

on 8/5/2009 12:10:00 PM

Its not the most terrible mascara....but not great...

Me: short, thin asian lashes.
result: longer, still thin lashes.

I wanted to try a mascara that was cheaper than my beloved higher end brands (diorshow, shu uemera) Plus mascaras only last a month or so. And shelling out that much for mascara seemed ridiculous. Headed over to my cvs and found that maybelline mascaras were buy one get one! Steal! I bought full & soft, and this one. Well....let me tell you....It doesn't even compare to my diorshow. My lashes were darker (but not a dramatic black, not as intense you can say). It did lengthen but not as well as some other mascaras I tried.

Brought it back the next day. Will not be repurchasing. I was very disappointed, It seems that this mascara should work well if you already have the thick lashes.

on 7/15/2009 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this so much. This has to be the best mascara. It does what it promises so well. The lengthening is perfect. The only one that allows my eyelashes to be seen after all the makeup. I have gone around testing mascaras in shops, and I find every other one so thin as does nothing for my lashes. Only the volumizing does not works, but I put more priority on lengthening. Intense XXL is just right for me.

on 7/6/2009 7:40:00 AM

This mascara gives me long and separated lashes yet not much of volume. I like it when I first wore it but I realized it smudges after few hours. If you are going out for 2 hours or so I think it would be great to use, but if your going out all day, nawww. Wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

love this stuff!
I get so many compliments from people when I wear this one
really gives me those sexy dramatic lashes, and I love these kinds of two-step mascaras just because it's fun!
The black mascara side is wonderful! like the richest formula ever

on 6/26/2009 5:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this really irritated my eyes, it flaked off and got in my eyes, this is definitely not made for those with sensitive eyes. the concept is good the formula is bad, for me anyway.

I really didn't like this mascara at all.... it lengthens really well, but that's pretty much all I liked about it. It was clumpy and the tube dried out really quickly. I wouldn't buy this again..