Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

3.7

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 9/2/2005 3:25:00 PM

This eyeliner is o.k. the color is a dark aubergine color and does make the green in my dark green eyes pop a little, however the crayon is too hard and doesn't blend that well. It also fades quickly. Won't repurchase.

on 8/20/2005 12:06:00 AM

I really love the color, it really does bring out the green. I even got a compliment on my eyes the first day I wore it to work! I also like the built-in sharpener. Just isn't that great an eyeliner, fades and melts off in heat, but I guess most eyeliners do. Too bad. I would buy again if I couldn't find this color anywhere else.

This is part of the whole Almay Intense i-color kit. There are four different shades of liner, for brown, blue, green, and hazel eyes. Although it is specially designed to compliment each eye color, it is an "eye crayon" and doesn't go on very well. I have to go back and fourth several times to get it to show up. My recommendation: look at what shade of eyeliner that the Almay Intense i-color liner comes in, then go find some liquid liner or an eye pencil in that color.

Wow - this eyeliner really stays put. My eyelids are oily and usually liner ends up displaced after a little while, but this really stayed put all day. Highly recommended. Also easy to use - doesn't pull and isn't harsh.

on 5/14/2005 12:30:00 AM

i would describe this as kind of a purple/mauve/brown. at first, i didn't like it that much b/c it wasn't a very intense color. but when i pair it up with my green and purple eyeshadows, it really makes my blue-greenish eyes pop out big time. my only complaint is that it fades a little bit, but most liners do anyway. overall, i like it.