Gucci Envy ME

Gucci Envy ME

3.9

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because it was on clearance at Kohl's for $26.00, marked down from $62.00, and I can't pass up a bargain. Much to my delight, this is a beautiful fragrance, and as other posters have said, completely inoffensive and perfect for work. It lasts all day for me, and it's very soft and slightly floral. I really love this and I feel fresh and clean and pretty when I wear it. This is one of my best beauty deals of the year.

on 11/13/2009 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Thought this fragrance was nice for the first few days, but got sick of it. It's a pink pepper scent, some florals, but gives me a headache. Not for me.

on 10/31/2009 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Gucci's Envy Me is... nice. To me, it smells purely of "sharp" florals and grapefruit. It would be well suited for a hot summer day. Just not one of mine.

One spray goes a long way for me, so that's a definite plus. Overall a good eau de toilette, but I don't see myself using it up. I'll be swapping for a more "me" fragrance. continued >>

on 10/30/2009 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

one of my fav fragrances, i love floral rose smells this is lovely and light and very girly.

on 10/17/2009 12:10:00 PM

I bought the set. It comes with all the extra's. I like this smell. It is a crisp ,fresh, summer smell. I smell notes of lemon and other citrus fruits. I will but it again. It lasts all day no need to reapply. when I wear it I'm always stopped and asked "what is it your wearing. If I remember the set was $95 dollars. TO ME IT'S WORTH IT. I can't seem to say anything bad about it. lol

on 10/11/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Gucci Envy Me is a pretty, girly, fresh, fruity-floral scent. It is work appropriate as it will not offend others. I purchased a 1 oz bottle at Marshalls for $24.99. I wouldn't pay more than that for this scent, however I do find it a nice addition to my fragrance wardrobe.

on 10/7/2009 1:22:00 PM

Smells Ok. For some reason I smell alot of grapefruit in this fragrance when I smell it. I do like the smell of grapefruit, though.

on 9/29/2009 9:54:00 PM

This smells very sophisticated, like something you'd wear to a formal gathering. I don't think it's a very "fun" or exciting kind of scent. It is really conservative in my opinion. I think this would appeal to those that are around 30+. I, being..well I'll just tell you I'm under 18, don't enjoy this perfume really.

on 9/11/2009 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I just loved this perfume. I can never get enough! Smells nice and clean. I will repurchase once I'm done with this bottle :-)

on 9/2/2009 6:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was given this perfume as a gift. It's not really a scent I would pick for myself, as I perfer creamier or amber-based frangrances. Envy Me smells very fresh and pleasant, but overall it's pretty generic. The staying power is decent and I find this lasts for a 4-6 hours on my skin. Envy Me seems to be non-offensive, so this might be a good choice for a 'work' perfume.

Popular Fragrances